• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBSFM Secret Ending confirms Mystery Game

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Supernova Zander

Ugh, first I find out about Final Fantasy XIII-2, now Birth by Sleep Vol. 2? I think I need to sit down from the shock that I have ordained over the course of the past hour. But yeah, either the story's about to get even more complex than it already is, or Nomura just found another excuse to purge people's wallets/purses. :tongue:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Agree with you, Radon

And since they got Aqua's VA to record a few pointless lines, VA work could have started.

Who would honestly spend a day or two saying "What is this?!" and "Huh?" without there being more to it

whodeany

Just imagine...
2011 - birth by sleep volume 2
2012 - 3D
2013 - kingdom hearts 3

If only it were that simple. It's most likely this will be in 2012 with coded, and kh3 will be in 2015... Or later.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
May is actually possible :p

But I don't understand what you mean. If the game isn't out by May it won't be out this year?

Oh I was thinking, how amazing would a worldwide release be.
Unlikely, but amazing

Zaraki_Kenpachi

Oh My God!

BBS Volume 2? To fill in the blank points and the stuff we were asking ourselves? About Mickey and the RoD and him meeting Aqua and the Data that DiZ hide inside of Sora and many more things?

Damn AWESOME!

What's Castle Oblivion doing in the RoD!

And here I thought that on the RoD there existed only Darkness, but what's that, a forest! WOW

Damn amazing!

Can't wait to play this upcoming BBS Volume 2 aka Kingdom Hearts 0.5.

Zaraki_Kenpachi

Isn't it just a rumor still? If they do announce it, how come out later this year with very little publicity? They would need a lot of time to convince its better than a 3D console

Nah, it's pretty much confirmed. It should be announced this month and probably put to sale during summer or Winter.

From the rumors, PSPv2 will have power compatible to a PS3. Which I think right now is unlikely. The PS3 has one of the best Graphic Motors on a console, if not the best, and I really don't see them being able to do it xD

Anyway, I don't want this on PSPv2 right now. Neither on Wii. I'll have to spend 250€ to get Nintendo 3DS when KH comes out I really don't want to spend more money on consoles unless they are really worth it xD

But a Wii would be nice. XD Would give me an excuse to buy it xD

What's Jupiter been up to?

h.a.n.d. has done at least 1 Wii game. The graphics in the ending would be at about the right level for a Wii game too. Hm.

Like I said above, I don't really want it on Wii or PSPv2, but if it does come out, I'll buy it xD

Well if I recall correctly Nomura said that he had that a game a year plan. I'm thinking that it's possible BbSv2 will release this year for psp. 3D looks a while off but we don't have a clue how far this is away, development could have started a while ago. It could be created quite easily and quickly since the engine for BBS and it looks as though it will borrow quite a bit from it eg. worlds. I'm remaining very hopeful for a psp release this year.
Well, from the way things are going I'd assume that 3D would come out first than this one. Why? Cause we have more footage of 3D already. More info as well.

Though this could be a fast and simple game to make, since it should be using BBS engine. They'd just need to do some things and voilá, new game.

Either way, this year another game should come out. Either 3DS or BBSv2. I don't care which one comes out, I'll play them both xD

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
This looks like a remake of all the KH games. It looks like we get to see when the Organization is created and all the gaps that have been left out.

dwroxas16

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
hm...
So this game looks/sounds really coool. I hope it comes out for the PSP (1).
But wait, what do we think will come first? This or 3D?? Because I am honestly more excited for KH 3D. and if BbS2 comes out on the PSP2, i'm not getting. whereas im getting a 3DS and will get KH3D, too.
what makes me sad inside is that this means KH3, delayed even longer than I expected from the beginning. wah waah waaah.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
I would imagine that BBSv2 will come out before 3D. I can't imagine it using a different engine, and as far as actual development goes, that's what's usually the most time-consuming part of making a game.

Zaraki_Kenpachi

Is it possible this game might be KH3?

No. And it's also not a remake. A remake @ this point would only be good, if it was KH1Final Mix and KH2 Final Mix and KHRe:Chain of Memories, remake, for the PS3, in HD.

But it's honestly not a remake of the series. It's 0.5, meaning, stuff that happened during the 10 years that separate BBS and KH1.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
No. And it's also not a remake. A remake @ this point would only be good, if it was KH1Final Mix and KH2 Final Mix and KHRe:Chain of Memories, remake, for the PS3, in HD.

But it's honestly not a remake of the series. It's 0.5, meaning, stuff that happened during the 10 years that separate BBS and KH1.

I think this one game will actually span from right after BBS up until the current era. I can't see why else they'd reference Ansem S.O.D., Xemnas, and the like. It may just end with her meeting AtW, which is to say that it would take place over the 12 years (or whatever the hell it was.)

Roxas_emc

What's Castle Oblivion doing in the RoD!

That's not CO it's Castle of Dreams:
Image from BBS FM Secret Ending:
AquaFM.jpg

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards
May is actually possible :p

But I don't understand what you mean. If the game isn't out by May it won't be out this year?

Oh I was thinking, how amazing would a worldwide release be.
Unlikely, but amazing

im just saying we know the time it takes for them to release a game in NA after releasing in Japan so if BBS vol. 2 is to be out at the end of the year by your theory itd probably need to be out by May

Zaraki_Kenpachi

So, in other words it's to fill in those gaps?

Yup.

I think this one game will actually span from right after BBS up until the current era. I can't see why else they'd reference Ansem S.O.D., Xemnas, and the like. It may just end with her meeting AtW, which is to say that it would take place over the 12 years (or whatever the hell it was.)
Yeah it most likely is.

We know that she meets Ansem the Wise sometime after the events of KH2. So she has been wondering trough the RoD for all this time, she probably found out some things, that should be revealed in this game, or an upcoming game (KH3 most likely).

That's not CO it's Castle of Dreams:
Image from BBS FM Secret Ending:
AquaFM.jpg
Oh lol xD

So that could mean, that the castle appeared there, right after Maleficent stole the heart of Cinderela.

Meaning that the stream of darkness could be:
That world entering the RoD
The Darkness in the RoD entering that world.

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
Yeah, but does anyone remember the End of the World or the Heartless World in KHI? Is it possible that some fragments of the worlds got scattered and ended up in the End of the World and others found their way in the Realm of Darkness? And, also what happened to the people in those worlds did they turn into Heartless?

Sorry for my questions, I am just curious about this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back