• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Riku

Lol, well there's a decent amount of theories behind that.

As far as I know, there is a "Room of Sleep" in the Organization XIII's castle, during which you see Xemnas sit on a throne-type seat, and the room begins to illuminate. Then, you see Aqua's armor on the floor in front of him, and I believe he says something along the lines of "Hello, friend. It's been a while."

There is also another "Room of" something, I don't quite remember. Room of Awakening, possibly.

Lexeon

Oh yeah. But why do you think Aqua's armor was in there. Is it possible she could be the 14TH member of the Organization?

Dark Riku

That is also another theory. Personally, at first I was a strong believer that the 14th member was no doubt Aqua, but the skin tones seem different, the girl is too short(I think, I may be wrong), and she seems young.

Pure assumption though, I wouldn't be completely baffled if I was proven wrong and she is the 14th member. Would certainly make for a great storyline.

Lexeon

Yeah. But think, During the events of Birth By Sleep, it was ten years back from the original Kingdom Hearts, so a lot of things about Aqua could've changed, like her skin tone or personality. Or here's another theory, maybe Aqua was turned into a Heartless, and a Nobody was created, and her Nobody becomes the 14TH member?

Dark Riku

Lol, also another theory that's already been stated.

There's too much animosity around the 14th member, that it's hard to really say whether she's a character that's already been revealed, or a brand new one.

Dark Riku

I don't know what happens to Terra, to be honest. I think Terra's the only character that makes people practically breath theories. xDD

But as for what makes him want to fight Sora, in the text before the fight, he says something like, "Who are you? You are not the one I chose." Which is referring to Riku being the true keyblade master, but Sora ending up with the Keyblade anyway. So he fights him to make sure that he is worthy of wielding the keyblade.

Lexeon

Good theory. I have another theory. Maybe, Terra was Master Xehanort's apprentice at first, but broke away from him. Then, ten years later becomes Ansem the Wise's Apprentice, but changes his name to Xehanort. (I mean think Xehanort and Terra look alike, and maybe his hair changed color over the years.)

Dark Riku

Yes, yes. That is also possible.

I think it's somewhat obvious Terra is Master Xehanort's apprentice, because.. well, he calls him Master Xehanort. xD

And they end up fighting, so it's also obvious he broke away from MX. And it's very likely that he wins at some point, because the good guy never loses, lol. I'm actually confused about something; Does anybody know where Sora fights Terra? And whether that fight was actually part of the time-line? Like, is Terra ACTUALLY there at the end of KH2?

Lexeon

Sora fights Terra in Sunset Horizons. I don't know whether Terra is at the end of KH2. Do you mean the secret ending?

Dark Riku

No, no. In KH2: FM+, you get to fight Terra. Like, it's a playable fight.

And, where exactly is Sunset Horizons? I'm assuming if the location still exists in present-day KH2, then someone must know where it is?

Lexeon

Well I'm guessing it's a new world in the KH series. Someone probably does know where it is, but from what I've seen, it dosen't look like many people live in Sunset Horizons.

Dark Riku

Sunset Horizon's doesn't exactly seem very inhabitable. xD It's a desert wasteland.

I still want to know if Terra is actually there at the end of KH2. Because if he is, he can't be Xehanort.

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
Lol, well there's a decent amount of theories behind that.

As far as I know, there is a "Room of Sleep" in the Organization XIII's castle, during which you see Xemnas sit on a throne-type seat, and the room begins to illuminate. Then, you see Aqua's armor on the floor in front of him, and I believe he says something along the lines of "Hello, friend. It's been a while."

There is also another "Room of" something, I don't quite remember. Room of Awakening, possibly.

The Room of Sleep is in the Heartless Manufactory of Radiant Garden. The second room is indeed the Room of Awakening.

Lexeon said:
Yeah, but what do you think happens to Terra? I mean what makes him want to fight Sora?

That battle may be non-canon.

Lexeon said:
Good theory. I have another theory. Maybe, Terra was Master Xehanort's apprentice at first, but broke away from him. Then, ten years later becomes Ansem the Wise's Apprentice, but changes his name to Xehanort. (I mean think Xehanort and Terra look alike, and maybe his hair changed color over the years.)

First of all, we know for a fact that Terra is the apprentice of a different master who is not Master Xehanort. I guess it is possible that he was formerly Master Xehanort's apprentice, but I doubt it. Secondly, BBS is ten years in the past, and Xehanort become's Ansem's apprentice at least nine years in the past, so your timeline is off.

Lexeon

Good Point. I'm not sure. Terra's called Enigmatic Soldier, but he's also called Lingering Spirit. Maybe Terra's (or Xehanort's) spirit was there in the armor instead of an actual person.

Dark Riku

The Room of Sleep is in the Heartless Manufactory of Radiant Garden. The second room is indeed the Room of Awakening.

That battle may be non-canon.

First of all, we know for a fact that Terra is the apprentice of a different master who is not Master Xehanort. I guess it is possible that he was formerly Master Xehanort's apprentice, but I doubt it. Secondly, BBS is ten years in the past, and Xehanort become's Ansem's apprentice at least nine years in the past, so your timeline is off.

Is it really? When do they say that? (I don't mean that in a harsh way, I'm honestly curious)

And, who is Terra an apprentice of? I assumed that, because he called Xehanort by "Master", that he was his apprentice. At least at some point.

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
Is it really? When do they say that? (I don't mean that in a harsh way, I'm honestly curious)

About the Room of Awakening? Xigbar says it in his conversation with Zexion in KHII:FM+.

And, who is Terra an apprentice of? I assumed that, because he called Xehanort by "Master", that he was his apprentice. At least at some point.

We don't know yet. I'd guess that Keyblade apprentices referred to all masters as 'Master ____'.

OblivionRKO4

Where is Sunset Horizons at anyway? Are you talking about the crossroads in the secret ending?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back