• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS, Xehanort summons Kingdom Hearts?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ralkale

Ok so in birth by sleep, in the keyblade graveyard during the climactic battle, xehanort does something that confuses me a bit. he conjures a ball of darkness in his hand and fires it into the clouds above, where after the clouds disperse and kingdom hearts can be seen shining down over head... my question is, how does he do this? it is said that during the keyblade war, after the X-Blade was shattered, darkness swallowed kingdom hearts, never to be seen again... yet somehow, Xehanort is able to summon it just like that? is there something i am missing?

Gram

Banned
Awards
Sadly this has never been explained so there's no way to truly answer it. There are plenty of theories to be sure but nothing confirmed.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Perhaps he conjured a spell that opens a rift in the space between the Realms of Light and Darkness and the only way for Kingdom Hearts to cross that "border" was because that rift was being exposed to the mass amount of dark and light energy released by the conflict between TAV and MX and Vanitas. It is as if the hearts of pure light and darkness are like a magnetic force that attract its polar opposite.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
I remember something (I think is official) that calls that big Heart "The Heart of Worlds." Which... Wait... That doesn't help at all!
I gotta admit, I'm just as confused as you are.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Yeah, I don't think there's an official explination for it, but the way I look at it is that KH could sense Ven and Vanitas fighting and the imminant arrival of the X-Blade so was starting to emerge. MX just parted the clouds to reveal it but other wise had nothing to do with summoning it personaly.

Veritas7340

Yeah, I don't think there's an official explination for it, but the way I look at it is that KH could sense Ven and Vanitas fighting and the imminant arrival of the X-Blade so was starting to emerge. MX just parted the clouds to reveal it but other wise had nothing to do with summoning it personaly.

That's how I see it too. The only problem I acknowledge with this though is that Xehanort parted the clouds before Ven and Vanitas actually started fighting. It was before Xehanort froze Ven and that transpired before Ven and Vanitas became locked into combat.

Maybe the exact time of their battling is irrelevant though.

What was mentioned here by Ballad of Caius about pure hearts of light and dark acting as a magnetic force for KH sounds plausible and correlates with what you said too. Perhaps the fact that the fight was made inevitable by Xehanort and Vanitas's initiating the battle caused the light and dark within Ven and Vanitas to summon KH out of the darkness under which it had been hidden.

Gram

Banned
Awards
That's how I see it too. The only problem I acknowledge with this though is that Xehanort parted the clouds before Ven and Vanitas actually started fighting. It was before Xehanort froze Ven and that transpired before Ven and Vanitas became locked into combat.
I doubt the timing of combat is important, if kh could sense it's counterpart beginning to return to the world it probably would appear as soon as the pieces needed to form it came into close range of one another.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards

Maybe the exact time of their battling is irrelevant though.

What was mentioned here by Ballad of Caius about pure hearts of light and dark acting as a magnetic force for KH sounds plausible and correlates with what you said too. Perhaps the fact that the fight was made inevitable by Xehanort and Vanitas's initiating the battle caused the light and dark within Ven and Vanitas to summon KH out of the darkness under which it had been hidden.

It wasn't a one-on-one battle, but Ven and Vanitas did start fighting before we see KH appear. Vanitas took on both Ven and Aqua while Terra went after Xehanort before everyone was split up for one reason or another.

Ralkale

head canon accepted! XD

i mean it makes sense and fits with the kingdom hearts style, imho. and its likely that the evidence to prove it is all there written between the lines

Awards
Honestly, I think it was just something that Nomura had in mind from the original concept video that was never fully fleshed out. They copied KH2FM's secret ending without putting much thought into it.

I mean, the whole "MX was just parting the clouds" explanation works well enough, though I think it's clear from the presentation that that's not what they originally intended (pretty convenient for MX to shoot his Keyblade into the exact spot where KH was, and notice the delay before the clouds start to part).

Retroactively speaking, you don't really need to look for the point when Ven and Vanitas started to fight, but rather when any fighting happened. Remember, darknesses and lights. There were (likely) two darknesses and three lights clashing there. That's only a fraction of what's required for the Keyblade War, but perhaps enough to summon KH.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
The way I see it, whatever he did was simply a step in creating the X-blade. The parting the clouds theory is relevant because when Xehanort leaves that world the clouds convened together once again.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
If there really is an answer, I think it would have to do with a special quality of the KG world that we're not completely aware of. That's generally how it is with plot-related worlds; EotW was a world made up of drifting fragments, TWTNW lies between sleep and waking, RG is the capital of light, LoD exists to protect the balance of light and darkness, and even DI can be argued to be nothing special by nature, but special by how homely it is to its residents. I reckon there's some secret hidden beneath all of those dead keyblades.

Beardman

I can't remember the interview, but I'm sure I remember reading that the blue moon that Xehanort summoned was the "Heart of Worlds" while the yellow moon creted by Xemnas is the "Heart of Men." Of course, neither were the TRUE Kingdom Hearts. Again, I cannot remember the interview, but hopefully someone can back me up. ^_^

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
I can't remember the interview, but I'm sure I remember reading that the blue moon that Xehanort summoned was the "Heart of Worlds" while the yellow moon creted by Xemnas is the "Heart of Men." Of course, neither were the TRUE Kingdom Hearts. Again, I cannot remember the interview, but hopefully someone can back me up. ^_^

Kind of. The Kingdom Hearts Xehanort as Ansem the Seeker of Darkness summoned was the heart of worlds. The blue one...I don't know. Probably the closest thing we'll get to the real deal.

Beardman

Kind of. The Kingdom Hearts Xehanort as Ansem the Seeker of Darkness summoned was the heart of worlds. The blue one...I don't know. Probably the closest thing we'll get to the real deal.

What Ansem SOD summoned was simply a door between realms. That door wasn't Kingdom Hearts. Kingdom Hearts lied beyond, in the realm of darkness, as it has for supposed eons since the Keyblade War.

Gram

Banned
Awards
What Ansem SOD summoned was simply a door between realms. That door wasn't Kingdom Hearts. Kingdom Hearts lied beyond, in the realm of darkness, as it has for supposed eons since the Keyblade War.

He summoned both see here:
Kingdom_Hearts_is_Light_07_KH.png

That large black heart is Ansem's artificial kh as stated by the DDD glossary:

Dream Drop Distance Glossary said:
According to legend, the source of all true light is known as "Kingdom Hearts."

We know Xehanort has created two Kingdom Hearts now, both artificially, by amassing enough hearts. One was made from the hearts of worlds, and the other from the hearts of people.

The Kingdom Hearts made from the hearts of worlds had a door that led to the realm of darkness; its depths were never fully charted.

The Kingdom Hearts made from the hearts of people was believed to have the power to recomplete someone whose heart had been lost.

Beardman

He summoned both see here:
Kingdom_Hearts_is_Light_07_KH.png

That large black heart is Ansem's artificial kh as stated by the DDD glossary:

:O I have literally never noticed that before... not even in my recent I.5 playthrough... Is that bad? XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back