• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

bbs xehanort is a nobody.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sweet oblivian

ok i think that master xehanort is a nobody and mx is his heartless. the reason i thought of this is because nomura said that when a heartless and nody are defeated that there orginal would return but he didnt say they would be the exact same so maybe tav defeats mx ds they make the xehanort we know.

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
ok i think that master xehanort is a nobody and mx is his heartless. the reason i thought of this is because nomura said that when a heartless and nody are defeated that there orginal would return but he didnt say they would be the exact same so maybe tav defeats mx ds they make the xehanort we know.

Um, no. Heartless and Nobodies wern't around at the time of BBS.

Muse

you look atrocious
Besides the fact that Heartless and Nobodies don't exist in BBS, Master Xehanort and MX are the same person. o_o;; Like, literally. MX is just a shortened form of Master Xehanort.

A

Audo

Clearly he just made a mistake and meant to say that the DS was the Heartless. Boy you guys.

trixchasin

they didn't exist in bbs.

lol just being redundant just like everyone else
who felt like it takes more than one time
to let someone the same thing.

kostas

Awards
but bbs and master xehanort are 10 years back so nor his nobody or heartless exist yet.

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
they didn't exist in bbs.

lol just being redundant just like everyone else
who felt like it takes more than one time
to let someone the same thing.

You stole the exact same words out of my mouth. Yes people, pointlessly spewing the same message after the last seven people before you pretty much stated the exact same comment is fairly nonsensical. I believe the TC can comprehend more effectively after the first 2 or so replies. Trust me, he got the memo. :31:

B@con

like said before, they didnt exist. And tell me something, if Xehanort is his NODODY, than how is a Nobody able to have Heartless (KH 1) AND ANOTHER Nobody (KH2) ????

This doesnt make any sense buddy, but nice try ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back