• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS would've been better....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin Perez

If they followed a similar pattern to what we saw in DDD (KH3D) and just focus on 7 specific worlds. Something like this

Dwarf Woodlands
Castle of Dreams
Enchanted Dominion
Heart of India (the setting Jungle Book takes place in is a translation of that)
Deep Space
Radiant Garden
Keyblade Graveyard

They could've simply cut off the Mirage Arena and Olympus Coliseum, have Mysterious Tower and Disney Castle reduce to cutscenes and Neverland replaced with The Jungle Book based world. BBS would then have had a lot "breathing space" to expand more on the storyline, the Princesses of Heart, given more places to explore and simply walk around. People complain about emptiness of the worlds in regards to NPC, but in general they simply feel empty AND small. BBS, like Kingdom Hearts in general, is great but sufferers from wasted potential. The more I play it, the more I felt something was sorely missing.

Light

faster than
Awards
BBS was pretty good as it was. I've played BBS for about 100 hours more than I have DDD. I actually kinda feel that the DDD worlds are more limited.
I do agree that they could've cut out the Mysterious Tower, and Disney Castle, but the Castle is more for the mini-games. Removing Olympus wouldn't be a bad idea, but I really enjoyed the Arena, it gave a place to go when you just wanna fight or test out your Command Deck.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
This is pretty subjective, since we dont know how well Jungle Book would've been handled. Coliseum we maybe could've gone without, but Neverland was handled relatively well and-despite some design similarities to JB-could've stayed if they kept Heart of India in.

The *real* improvement would've been if they instead decided to make just one save file (two with Secret Episode) and allowed characters to share some items and commands. Of course, they'd still need to give us incentive to keep doing the extra stuff, but with three separate saves, it was overdone since a lot of that is not exclusive to one character. the way the switching would work is chronological, meaning say having Terra "hand us over" to aqua when he leaves Castle of Dreams. Of course, that makes RG a real juggling act, but splitting some of the final bosses to keep good pacing for the endgame shouldnt be a problem.

Sammi

Something that could improve BBS is if Terra, Ven and Aqua run faster. Transitioning from DDD to BBS, when you haven't played the latter in months, is immensely difficult.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Something that could improve BBS is if Terra, Ven and Aqua run faster. Transitioning from DDD to BBS, when you haven't played the latter in months, is immensely difficult.

Try playing the original after KH3D. It's like near impossible. Not exactly a problem with BBS itself, just that the series is evolving and it becomes difficult to do anything else but keep up with its pace, in a manner of speaking.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I'm absolutely in love with BbS (judge me all you want but it is my favorite game of all time...of any game in existence, I know it has flaws but nothing is perfect) so I'm not sure if I'd want them to take out anything. It was the little things that I liked exploring. Like even though the worlds played a small role, you could still visit them and stuff.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
I'm absolutely in love with BbS (judge me all you want but it is my favorite game of all time...of any game in existence, I know it has flaws but nothing is perfect) so I'm not sure if I'd want them to take out anything. It was the little things that I liked exploring. Like even though the worlds played a small role, you could still visit them and stuff.

The thread isn't about how much in love with BBS you are it's about certain things the OP would change to possibly make it better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back