• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS Worlds

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keenan1357

What BBS world are you looking forward to the most?. I'm mostly looking forward to the Snow White world, I've been waiting for that world to appear in a KH game for ages.

KingdomSealer

none really..... the worlds i want are The Black Cauldron, Atlantis: the Lost Empire, and Treasure Planet

Yeah I like those worlds too. I would like to see a Hunchback of Notre Dame world, a Sword in the Stone world (get some of Merlin's backstory) and a Pocahontas world. Those are my top ones im hoping to see, but the others ones only seem to be princess worlds so far and I want to see some others.

State

Awards
What BBS world are you looking forward to the most?. I'm mostly looking forward to the Snow White world, I've been waiting for that world to appear in a KH game for ages.

Listen kid, stop contributing in making these threads, they will fail and will die because they're too much of these threads, if you had the decency to use the page buttons to see how many of these threads are then, I congrat you, now get out and see for yourself. What a waste of capital time.

Anagram

Banned
I don't really care what worlds there is as long as there isn't anymore atlantica or winnie the pooh.

FINALDISNEY

Kagemane no Jutsu
Yeah I like those worlds too. I would like to see a Hunchback of Notre Dame world, a Sword in the Stone world (get some of Merlin's backstory) and a Pocahontas world. Those are my top ones im hoping to see, but the others ones only seem to be princess worlds so far and I want to see some others.

Sword in the stone would be my 4th pick...

also i like like the fact Atlantis:the Lost Empire has a princess(Princess Kida) in it as well

KingdomSealer

I don't really care what worlds there is as long as there isn't anymore atlantica or winnie the pooh.

Its possible we'll see Atlantica again. But this is just based off of what King Triton said in KH1 about Keybladers. Might or might not make an appearence we'll see. :\

Sword in the stone would be my 4th pick...

also i like like the fact Atlantis:the Lost Empire has a princess(Princess Kida) in it as well

Same and I think it looks like a good world and story to fit into the KH world. And Kida would be cool to see.

State

Awards
Oh and, TWEWY, hope it's a word.... A computer world that defies logic and life.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
This is like the fifth time I've posted in a thread like this...

Out of worlds that are already included, I'm most excited to see Enchanted Kingdom.

State

Awards
This is like the fifth time I've posted in a thread like this...

Out of worlds that are already included, I'm most excited to see Enchanted Kingdom.

I totally agree with you. Mod+TOOMUCHOFTHESETHREADS=A sticky for these ideas.

Anagram

Banned
Its possible we'll see Atlantica again. But this is just based off of what King Triton said in KH1 about Keybladers. Might or might not make an appearence we'll see. :\

The comment on it only bringing ruin?
I forgot about that.

Anyway I hoping that it won't be in bbs.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Snow White will be pretty kick-arse with the Evil Queen and all.
Cinderella looks cool so far, too.
The worlds some of the above people mentioned seem pretty cool, too.

xegerog

i dont want atlantica but i think it will be there to explain how king triton knows so much. i think sleeping beuty's world looks preety good

Terra the chaser

since we"re going back to the past with BbS i would want treasure planet,atlantis and i cant really think of anything else

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back