• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS WEBSITE UPDATED!! GO NOW!! NEW MOVIE!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
Yeah I hope they either somehow show why Xigbar has the eyepatch or at least explains it. :/ So out of the six apprentices we only need to see Xigbar and Zexion now huh? Wonder what they'll wear? xD

Aurora

She's not older in KH1, she just looks retarded and cross-eyed. Facial features are all different. That doesn't happen from AGING though. Your face doesn't shift.

They just decided to design the character differently, and in BBS she looks way more like the movie counterpart.

I'm glad i'm not the only one who thought she looked funny in KH1

king_Nick

that may be because his hair seems shorter. maybe it'll grow in 10 years...
loved the uniform dilan and aeleus are wearing but, i though ALL of the apprentices were... well, apprentices to the research, not guard duty.... no, maybe it's because of the master qualification exam or something else is being held in ansem's castle.
Isnt the exam being held in the castel of Land of Departure though? It wouldnt make sense holding it in Radiant Garden.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back