• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS WEBSITE UPDATED!! GO NOW!! NEW MOVIE!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

miforever

Website
miforever.deviantart.com
Ah, Nice to finally see the new trailer. Was kinda going, "I've heard Vanitas's voice before..." then read the forums. He does indeed sound like Kadaj. Also, Master Eraqus's voice sounds familiar too.

Why was Tinkerbell talking in the trailer?? I thought she couldn't speak..?

I thought that too.

Yes, traditionally, Tinkerbell doesn't speak. But Disney now has 2 Tinkerbell movies out, so maybe it's a tribute to that. But otherwise, it could have significance. Maybe Ven is the only one of the trio who can understand her. Totally guessing though.

TrinityxLimit

And am I the only one who has a feeling that Cinderellas shoe is somehow going to fit Aqua?.
I thought that it was the cutest thing when Aqua was like "I wanna wear da slipperz! " She want's to be the princess XD But I think it would fit her too. To bad she doesn't become a POH.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
On the Nobodies bit:

It's about 5 seconds with VERY brief close ups. Even/Vexen is the only one where could really talk about it. We didn't get a 360 of Dilan's head, and Aeleus had even less of person screen time.

AKA... wait a bit more before we argue.

And I'm still waiting for the Elanor Audley trio to be completed.

Anyone else find it suspicious Even can predict the future?

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
On the Nobodies bit:

It's about 5 seconds with VERY brief close ups. Even/Vexen is the only one where could really talk about it. We didn't get a 360 of Dilan's head, and Aeleus had even less of person screen time.

AKA... wait a bit more before we argue.

And I'm still waiting for the Elanor Audley trio to be completed.

Anyone else find it suspicious Even can predict the future?

Um I think Even just had a feeling that he would be important in the future.

It's like when Kairi "knew" she'd see Sora again and "knew" that he'd get her letter.

revarai20

Smile like you mean it
This game looks extremely exciting. The fact that Tinkerbell talks amuses and surprises me a bit.

Aqua sounds younger then expected, wasn't her voice supposed to sound more deeper though?

Awards
How old is Aqua anyway? I really don't care what her voice sounds like. It's not as if I'm playing the japanese version.

madammina

Um I think Even just had a feeling that he would be important in the future.

It's like when Kairi "knew" she'd see Sora again and "knew" that he'd get her letter.

But didn't Even specifically say something along the lines of "I know we will work together in the future"

Sora1915

Bronze Member
well, her voice is ok and all, but, i don't think it fits her...... i like the other aqua's voicee better. her voice sounds so much like serah's... >~>
i like serah though~
and aqua :D but i like her tough voice >>
She can still be kick ass and have a high pitched voice though....I mean that really doesn't affect it or anything.....but I mean I know where the people who didn't like it are coming from....

SiiNz

With Love
Website
www.youtube.com
Love it!

I havent been looking up BBS much, so can anyone answer ONE question I have?

Why the hell do I see some Org.13 members there? Im guessing its the actual people and not the nobodies?

Thnks!

madammina

Love it!

I havent been looking up BBS much, so can anyone answer ONE question I have?

Why the hell do I see some Org.13 members there? Im guessing its the actual people and not the nobodies?

Thnks!
Yep, those are the Somebodies of the Original Org members. Zexion/Ienzo and Braig/Xigbar have yet to appear.

And Xehanort/Ansem/Xemnas too.

Allister Rose

French Lover
i also notice that the attack TAV do are very similar to Sora's attacks in kh1. ars arcanum, ragnarok and that speed attack as well

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Or opinion.

Honestly, calling it ignorant just because you're adamant about saying they look fully and completely alike in your eyes is unneeded. Just because one does not think the same, doesn't mean you need to shove down what you think is fact to them and enforce it to the extent happening in the thread. And that goes for everyone.

My goodness. You're being nutty. DD:
This isn't a debate, and even if it was, you're acting like I freaking tore somebody apart. I would never try and shat-upon somebody's opinion. Opinions are opinions, thoughts are thoughts. This is neither. Somebody could go on and on about how Obama is white. It doesn't mean they "think differently", it just means they're being ignorant.

Look at them.
Everything about them is identical, save for Dilan's hair. If a 360 view of Aeleus reveals he has a pony-tail or hump-back, I'll be more than happy to concede. But, for all intents and purposes, they are the same.

Last edited:

RoxasDualWielder

Finally i was weating for months fo TGS and the video finnaly is here.
When my brother saw the grow up mode with dicen and all of that he said:¨Wow mario... i mean Kingdom Hearts party for PSP¨ xD

Sora1915

Bronze Member
Finally i was weating for months fo TGS and the video finnaly is here.
When my brother saw the grow up mode with dicen and all of that he said:¨Wow mario... i mean Kingdom Hearts party for PSP¨ xD
At least someone else thinks it looks like Mario Party xD

Mr Yippie

I like how Sparky attacks by manipulating the plasma cannons, thats an original idea.

Also, Gantu looks badass. Charging and smashing things! Thats totally manly.

Also, space fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back