• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS WEBSITE UPDATED!! GO NOW!! NEW MOVIE!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
It's glaringly obvious that Even looks exactly the same as Vexen and that Lexaeus looks exactly the same as Aeleus. Dilan looks the same as Xaldin, save for the hair.

It isn't a debate. If you truly think they look different, it's just ignorance.
I can run around screaming I'm naked while perfect clothed; it doesn't make me any more naked.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
If they looked the same period, this whole conversation wouldn't be happening in the first place.

It's simply because the blind and the crazy decide to argue xD

I've had people tell me Aqua looks exactly like Kairi. Just....no.

I hope people realize that, basic game development 101, if they WANT to differentiate a character from someone else, they do it obviously. They change characters' to make each one identifiable. If Nomura wanted you to say "oh, they look sort of different", he would have made it more obvious, like the difference between Xemnas/Xehanort and Roxas/Sora, Namine/Kairi.

Sora1915

Bronze Member
It's glaringly obvious that Even looks exactly the same as Vexen and that Lexaeus looks exactly the same as Aeleus. Dilan looks the same as Xaldin, save for the hair.

I can run around screaming I'm naked while perfect clothed; it doesn't make me any more naked.
wow.....that made me laugh pretty hard xD

I don't think Keychains means they beat the MQE. Besides, Ven didn't take it, only terra and Aqua were the ones who are gonna take it.
It was just a thought...also he could take it later in the game, it would kinda suck for him if he never got to be a master >>;

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
why why why why does aqua's voice sound so young like seriously even ven sounds more serious then her now damn i will never see aqua the same way again. i use to fucking love her voice like a LOT like omgod she has such a sexy ass voice but like now it's like UGHH WHO ARE YOU WHY DO YOU SOUND LIKE SERAH ARE YOU HER SEIYUU?!! >~> no seriously, she sounds exactly like serah now. i miss old rasphy aqua voice ;~; this...it's just so...shameful =____=
no it's probably the same seiyuu, but i miss her old tonee.
WHATEVER HAPPENED TO "aqua is a very serious character blah ect. strong"

i think she was buying cinderella time by asking to try it on, but i wonder why she was on the floor... o-0..i think that the step-fam did something to her, like, try to wreck her clothes like they did w/ cinderella, or maybe she was begging them about cinderella or something.. o___o

i like how the faces seem to have emotion now. like, if you noticed, before, in past trailers, and in kh2, you see the modules and it just looks like the same thing w/ a voice..but they seem to portray more emotion or well technically more facial expressions which give off emotion but yeah. that's nice.

i like how it was in the kh2fm+ secret ending though, baww.. :O
WEEE MASTER ERAQUS<33 he seems cool, too bad we don't see him much D: or master xehanort, he's awesome too xD

and i love how terra is like the disney bachelor xDD that scene w/ cinderella crying and him talking to her about keep being strong was soo like awesomee/hot xDD

i noticed that this trailer and the FF13 trailers are sorta familiar.
like, it starts off w/ the beginning, with a sadish song. then, shows a couple scenes, then fades into another song and goes to gameplay eventually, then fades into main theme into some of the more plot/mysteries part/ending of trailer/cliffhanger? yeah.

hm, i know someone said here on this thread that "vanitas seiyuu=sora seiyuu" and even though it was on wiki, like, i noticed that vanitas and nippon sora do sound very alike, it'd be awesome if they where the same seiyuu, and they do sound the samee :O well that's me, some people don't listen to the tone and everything about the voice, >~>

weee mickey<33 i wonder how ven knows him....

and i want to know more about RG/6deshi :DD

i thought that they worked for xehanort..like, once xehanort became AtW's deshi, then the 6 followed along...
so this means that they originally studied under AtW? :O i wonder what got them to study w/ XH then...hm

Sora1915

Bronze Member
why why why why does aqua's voice sound so young like seriously even ven sounds more serious then her now damn i will never see aqua the same way again. i use to fucking love her voice like a LOT like omgod she has such a sexy ass voice but like now it's like UGHH WHO ARE YOU WHY DO YOU SOUND LIKE SERAH ARE YOU HER SEIYUU?!! >~> no seriously, she sounds exactly like serah now. i miss old rasphy aqua voice ;~; this...it's just so...shameful =____=
no it's probably the same seiyuu, but i miss her old tonee.
WHATEVER HAPPENED TO "aqua is a very serious character blah ect. strong"

i think she was buying cinderella time by asking to try it on, but i wonder why she was on the floor... o-0..i think that the step-fam did something to her, like, try to wreck her clothes like they did w/ cinderella, or maybe she was begging them about cinderella or something.. o___o

i like how the faces seem to have emotion now. like, if you noticed, before, in past trailers, and in kh2, you see the modules and it just looks like the same thing w/ a voice..but they seem to portray more emotion or well technically more facial expressions which give off emotion but yeah. that's nice.

i like how it was in the kh2fm+ secret ending though, baww.. :O
WEEE MASTER ERAQUS<33 he seems cool, too bad we don't see him much D: or master xehanort, he's awesome too xD

and i love how terra is like the disney bachelor xDD that scene w/ cinderella crying and him talking to her about keep being strong was soo like awesomee/hot xDD

i noticed that this trailer and the FF13 trailers are sorta familiar.
like, it starts off w/ the beginning, with a sadish song. then, shows a couple scenes, then fades into another song and goes to gameplay eventually, then fades into main theme into some of the more plot/mysteries part/ending of trailer/cliffhanger? yeah.

hm, i know someone said here on this thread that "vanitas seiyuu=sora seiyuu" and even though it was on wiki, like, i noticed that vanitas and nippon sora do sound very alike, it'd be awesome if they where the same seiyuu, and they do sound the samee :O well that's me, some people don't listen to the tone and everything about the voice, >~>

weee mickey<33 i wonder how ven knows him....

and i want to know more about RG/6deshi :DD

i thought that they worked for xehanort..like, once xehanort became AtW's deshi, then the 6 followed along...
so this means that they originally studied under AtW? :O i wonder what got them to study w/ XH then...hm
I don't think her voice being lighter is bad...I don't know it just didn't bother me >>;

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards

Or opinion.

Honestly, calling it ignorant just because you're adamant about saying they look fully and completely alike in your eyes is unneeded. Just because one does not think the same, doesn't mean you need to shove down what you think is fact to them and enforce it to the extent happening in the thread. And that goes for everyone.

It's simply because the blind and the crazy decide to argue xD

I've had people tell me Aqua looks exactly like Kairi. Just....no.

I hope people realize that, basic game development 101, if they WANT to differentiate a character from someone else, they do it obviously. They change characters' to make each one identifiable. If Nomura wanted you to say "oh, they look sort of different", he would have made it more obvious, like the difference between Xemnas/Xehanort and Roxas/Sora, Namine/Kairi.

That's funny. Because all those blind and crazy people you talk about tend to agree that Kairi and Xion look alike, for example. There's been no arguments against it.

But it's apparently not the same here, so there's something wrong if people can't reach a standing and it's so "glaringly obvious".

These Nobodies aren't supposed to have drastic and big changes like the Special born ones. Just little things here and there that's barely noticeable. Hence, faintest. What does faintest mean? Lacking clarity or distinctness. Lacking. So if people want to think that they have those, then I don't see anything wrong with it.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
well, her voice is ok and all, but, i don't think it fits her...... i like the other aqua's voicee better. her voice sounds so much like serah's... >~>
i like serah though~
and aqua :D but i like her tough voice >>

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Except that Xion's hair is, what's the word, black.

The only difference: the color.

Otherwise, needless to say, it's all Kairi physically. And that's...what hasn't been refuted. Unlike the Kairi and Naminé angle.

Awards
The only difference: the color.

Otherwise, needless to say, it's all Kairi physically. And that's...what hasn't been refuted. Unlike the Kairi and Naminé angle.

No, Nomura said they changed the hairstyle slightly (you'll notice some Sora strands in there).

As for the Nobody differences we have so far:
Namine has the same face as Kairi, but different hair color and different hair style.
Roxas doesn't have the same face as Sora (made obvious by how they were willing to change it around freely in KH2FM while Sora's remained relatively unchanged), has different hair color, and different hair style.
Xemnas has a different face, slightly different hair color, different hair style.

So you could argue based on Namine that they don't have to change facially, just in hair color/style.
Dilan has the same hair color. And he still has the same hair style. By that, I don't mean he has it in the exact same position, but that distinct features are intact (dread locks, sideburns, eye brows). Notice how Namine's long hair curls at the end compared to Kairi's straight hair in KH1/KH2, ie a difference in style.

Pulling your dread locks back or even making them shorter doesn't constitute enough of a difference for him to be physically altered. If they really wanted to show you that, he would have made more noticeable changes on those distinct features and/or at least changed hair color.

Sacred X

Freshmeat
From what I noticed, Xaldin's hair change is obvious. Otherwise, they look the same. Although, we're used to seeing them in their Organization cloaks; seeing them wearing something different might make them themselves look different when in reality, it's just their attire.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
i know i shouldn't do bleach comparisons but it's like how the vaizards/exturn the pendulum back krew turned into like halfhollows/hollowfied/vaizards and they where the same but just had different hair styles.

like mashiro had curly hair and now it's straight or vice versa and the same w/ the other characters like how shinji's hair just got cut to shorterish yeah.

plus you can't expect someone to have the exact same fucking hair 10 years later.

there most likely will be small changes, but most likely none since it's a video game.

Xango99

I dont know, Dilan looks more happier and relaxed, when he had his eyes closed...lol..he also looks younger(maybe thats just me)....and his sideburns are NOT as long and thick as Xaldins own..

Aeleus looks the same as lexeaus..maybe less muscular but the same...

The only thing I noticed in Even was that his voice was more calm and less crazier than Vexens own. He also doesnt make crazy eye movements..but then again its just a trailer clip...

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
No, Nomura said they changed the hairstyle slightly (you'll notice some Sora strands in there).

As for the Nobody differences we have so far:
Namine has the same face as Kairi, but different hair color and different hair style.
Roxas doesn't have the same face as Sora (made obvious by how they were willing to change it around freely in KH2FM while Sora's remained relatively unchanged), has different hair color, and different hair style.
Xemnas has a different face, slightly different hair color, different hair style.

So you could argue based on Namine that they don't have to change facially, just in hair color/style.
Dilan has the same hair color. And he still has the same hair style. By that, I don't mean he has it in the exact same position, but that distinct features are intact (dread locks, sideburns, eye brows). Notice how Namine's long hair curls at the end compared to Kairi's straight hair in KH1/KH2, ie a difference in style.

Pulling your dread locks back or even making them shorter doesn't constitute enough of a difference for him to be physically altered. If they really wanted to show you that, he would have made more noticeable changes on those distinct features and/or at least changed hair color.

As I said, that's the only difference. Point is, nobody is arguing that she doesn't look like Kairi. Which is why I said, "And that's...what hasn't been refuted". And there are no problems with it like this one. So why the contrast if it's suppose to be factual?

That's the whole situation with this. When we say change, you expect it to be compared to the ones like Xemnas, Naminé, or Roxas. It was never suppose to be meant to be that level, nor was it said that it had to be drastic with such physical alteration. That's why it's faintest: meaning lacking, and even, if any at all. And I think, that's what we have here. And why people shouldn't shove each other's own facts that they see. It's one thing to debate these points, it's another when it's suppose to be so "glaringly obvious", that it's "fact", and that they are "ignorant" otherwise because there's no question about it. Nor is it debatable. So if a person thinks that something small is off, or Even's jaw is slightly more thinner than Vexen's, or that Xaldin has a more smoother and more long face than Dilan, or has a more better nose, then they should say it. The only time when this is fact it's when Nomura, or some official file, says so. So nobody really has the right to call any shots the way they've been doing.

Truthfully, I don't care. But like I said, if it was irrefutable, there wouldn't be these responses in the first place. And this is only a tiny trailer clip. Maybe when we get a full frontal, or when they are older if BBS will show it, then opinion might change. Right now, though, it's rather open. And there's nothing wrong with that.

And just for the hell of it, I personally don't think Kairi and Naminé are that alike: only because I think Naminé's face has a more round outline than Kairi's more sharper and oval one, and they have different shades of blue eyes. But that's about where it ends.

PkmnTrainerJ

Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
So, is it just me or when Ven summons his keyblade to fight Vanitas, does it have a keychain attached to it?

EDIT: Fine, this has already been noted

Last edited:

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
it's basically roxas's theme played lower
oh i never notice that XD
your right!

also i dont like the new aqua voice....

Radon

mofo
I love it how Dilan and Eleaus are weilding their weapons from the org. And am I the only one who has a feeling that Cinderellas shoe is somehow going to fit Aqua?

Why was Tinkerbell talking in the trailer?? I thought she couldn't speak..?

I thought that too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back