• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS WEBSITE UPDATED!! GO NOW!! NEW MOVIE!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Apasstrife

the best trailer of all kh.....more that the one axel's first introduction....... just awsome.................

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
I love the first little Ven/Terra/Aqua scene. They look to be the best trio ever. Even better than RAX.

And that little Mickey scene is also awesome.

Lonbilly

Awards
It could just be the Castle and not the lab if the lab isn't built yet.

A

Audo

but they look sick in those guard suits :D
i take them more serious that way lol

any ideas on what they were guarding ? castle gates?
Uh... considering how Aeleus says "You cannot enter the castle", chances are, they are guarding the castle. =__________=;;

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
I got an idea on what they're guarding. This is when they were studying hearts right? So, that means they've already started taking er... Subjects to test upon. It started psychological, then the apprentices started taking it too far. At least, that's what the reports say to some extent.

Lonbilly

Awards
ummmmm.... what are they guarding in the castle at RG?

Maybe Ansem the Wise? Wasn't he a "highly respected man" in RG? Maybe he's royalty/ruler of that world. Especially since of all people in that world, Mickey visits him.

H

Haxon

Im speechless. That was the most epic thing I have ever seen! I CANT WAIT FOR THIS GAME!!!!

Now excuse me while i go change my pants

A

Audo

I got an idea on what they're guarding. This is when they were studying hearts right? So, that means they've already started taking er... Subjects to test upon. It started psychological, then the apprentices started taking it too far. At least, that's what the reports say to some extent.
No it's before they started studying the heart.

duuuf08

Roxas' music is in the new trailer!!!!

After watching the trailer for a second time, i heard Roxas' medley in the beginning part of the trailer. Listen careflly to it. It's more happy though. :eek:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back