• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS WEBSITE UPDATED!! GO NOW!! NEW MOVIE!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Aeleus and Even look exactly the same. Wouldn't they have "faint" changes, too? Dilan just put his hair back/got it cut or something. It's really no big deal.

The battle videos are great. I wonder, though, why is the battle music for Neverland the same as Hollow Bastion? D:
I love Enchanted Dominion. They captured the feel of the movie just right. The backgrounds are just a lavish and detailed. <3

Last edited:

MHaven

So the game officially comes out on the 9th of January in 2010.

Honestly in one of the videos it says that Vanitas has the same Seiyu as Sora in Japan so you might want to check it out:

Vanitas - Kingdom Hearts Wiki - A world of information not accessible by Gummiship

I also read that in KH2 FM Ultimania Edition it talks about that Riku didn't get his darkness armor by chance... so this might explain where Riku comes from as far as the same stile of holding a blade tho i still can't get over that line by Vanitas:"Show me your strength..." sounds like something Riku says to Sora all the time...

MHaven

Don't use a wiki as a source unless that wiki actually provides a source. If the article is about a new character, it's bound to have false information.

I never said it was a true statement i just said that it was stated in one of the videos. It wasn't a source proving my point just showing what i had read.

Athel

Machinist
The battle videos are great. I wonder, though, why is the battle music for Neverland the same as Hollow Bastion? D:

I noticed that too. I was watching one of the videos with Aqua in Neverland and I thought, "What a second...that's KH1 Hollow Bastion's music!". Wonder why that is.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
(I can't believe this wasn't noticed before)

Look at 3:01

Xion used that same attack (just pure yellow, not multi colored) during phase two of her boss battle.

My first thought when seeing that was Xion.... Will she be linked more to Aqua somehow?

On Xigbar.... Ven related injuries would explain the Wonderland incident.

And for Aeleus... I want a better look at him.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
The move you're referring to, madammia, is simply "Ragnarok". It's been an ability in every KH game since KH1.

PrimeTime

Even_bbsscreen.jpg

Dilan_bbsscreen.jpg

Aeleus_bbsscreen.jpg

these are some pretty cool pics of Even, Dilan, and Aeleus

Awards
Aqua's personality is a lot different than what I thought it would be. It better actually.

And is it just me? or are the fights like 1000% more epic and fast paced?

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
I am going to make a Sig with that Aeleus pic...

I'm glad to finally get a good look at him though.

ROXAS NOT SORA

okay so did anyone else notice aleaeus had an axe of some sort, and dilan had a lance
so this is basically just showing that the orginization may have had weapons like the ones they use as nobodys as normal people

Awards
"I'm going to close my eyes, and when I open them again, this stupid blonde kid better not still be standing in front of m--DAMNIT"

LOL I could so see him saying that XD

It seems like timed button presses are a larger part of the gameplay now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back