• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS Voice Actors

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
adam sandler and george lopez are fine as long as i can have LK as aqua!
whos LK? does she sound cute? o_O

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
LK needs to stay away from Aqua. Aqua isn't "FRIENDSHIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP" like Anzu/Tea.

LK can be Kairi's Grandmother if people so desire his voice in the game.

Lady-Lee

Awards
the guy who does yu-gi-oh abridged. Little kuriboh, does tea gardner and she always gives a million friendship speeches. perfect for aqua just because i said so :p
EDIT: okay him as grandma is acceptable

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
the guy who does yu-gi-oh abridged. Little kuriboh, does tea gardner and she always gives a million friendship speeches. perfect for aqua just because i said so :p
EDIT: okay him as grandma is acceptable

:D Yay.

(Because Aqua is more kickass than Tea.)

-cough- I think that Leonard Nimoy should be MX. >_> <_< >_>

Lady-Lee

Awards
If you think about it, Aqua>Tea>Older Kairi...
But seriously as long as Steve Blum and Vic Mignogna are nowhere near this game I am golden

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
If you think about it, Aqua>Tea>Older Kairi...
But seriously as long as Steve Blum and Vic Mignogna are nowhere near this game I am golden

Very true. But I see it more like Aqua>>>>>>>>>Tea>>>>>>>>>>>Kairi's Granny>>>>>>>>>>>Coconut Fred>>>>>>>>>>>>>Melvin, the evil of 4Kids>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Dan Green's shoe>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Freaky Fish Guy>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>a rollypolly>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Older Kairi.

XD I doubt Vic would be in a KH game. Steve, more likely but probably not.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
And remeber the pecking order...PoPo is above all the rest lolz

XD PoPo is so high on the order that I cant even put how much he owns. After him it is Ghost Nappa.

Nobody agree with my Leonard Nimoy thing? He was in Atlantis: The Lost Empire. Him being MX would be...fascinating.

KB

Stay gold. Bang.
I totally see Kelly Sheridan for Aqua. (Sango (Inuyasha), Shino (.hack//roots)

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
Even more better, Jim Carrey as MX, after that Christmas Carol film, would make the villain's voice like that of a grumpy old geezer.

TrinityxLimit

Just no Johnny Yong Bosch. He is a voice acting ho. Every game and show out there has his voice in it.

jawdrop.jpg

I....like Johnny.....

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
I swear, if you all don't stop spamming the shit out of this thread I'm going to close it.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if the original voice actors for Yen Sid, Goofy, Donald and Maleficent came back. As for Kairi and Riku, probably some kid actors or something, and it'll end up being their debut. Kairi's grandmother, some wise-sounding aged woman, or at least someone who can pull it off. I can't pull names out of a hat at the moment. But I did hear that Vanitas's Japanese voice actor is the same one as Sora's? Clues?

Last edited:

RoxasSoraRiku21

What about Granny Chiyo's voice from Naruto Shippuden as Kairi's grandma? I like the idea of Master Eraqus being Laurence Fishburne. I think it might fit lol "Terra and Aqua take the red pill or the blue pill" lol I don't really know who would fit Terra's voice. Terra I think is probally going to be the hardest person to find a VA imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back