• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS Voice Actors

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Qarx

Have they been announced yet?

For example, do we know if Jessie Macarthy is voice acting for Ventus? Or if Xehanort's (old or new; I want old) VA will do Terra?

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
idk....to early to tell, but most likely jesse macarthy or whatever, is playing ven.

if he has free time on his hands. which he does

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Pretty much nothing but rumors at the moment. Like Epcar voicing Terra, which could work seeing as how his (apprentice) Xehanort voice was actually decent, or Paul St. Peter voicing MX, which would also work considering that Xemnas' voice would fit almost perfectly for MX.

A

Azrael

Pretty much nothing but rumors at the moment. Like Epcar voicing Terra, which could work seeing as how his (apprentice) Xehanort voice was actually decent, or Paul St. Peter voicing MX, which would also work considering that Xemnas' voice would fit almost perfectly for MX.

Epcar would be suitable voicing Terra as long as he sounds like a twentyish year old.

Paul St. Peter would be perfect for Master Xehanort.

Jesse would most likely be Ventus.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
I see Aqua's VA sounding something like Winry Rockbell from FMA.

KuroiHonoushi

was twohearts
im guessing the vioce acting will be sorta like re:com Only VAs in the big story parts but bubbles in *normal* worls since its a psp game. So there may not be that many VAs.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
im guessing the vioce acting will be sorta like re:com Only VAs in the big story parts but bubbles in *normal* worls since its a psp game. So there may not be that many VAs.

Doubt it. Look at games like God of War: CoO. It had full Voice acting through the whole game. I am almost sure that BBS will be the same.

KuroiHonoushi

was twohearts
Doubt it. Look at games like God of War: CoO. It had full Voice acting through the whole game. I am almost sure that BBS will be the same.

It was also the shorter one of the games.

I said that cuz depending on how long they want it they may not have enough space to do that.

considering UMDs only have 1.8GB of storage.

Rix

:)
Awards
Roxas japanese voice actor was confirmed for Ven. We have heard nothing about the english VA. And it seems like people here talks about epcar/zane as Terras voice actor because you believe Terra=Xehanort. And we do still not know that yet, but... It's allowed to speculate. I think that Terra should have a deep voice, it could work with Epcar if he started to voice so.. eh.. slow!

Aqua should also have a deep voice, like the japanese one. I do really hope that her voice will be more "womanly" than "girly"

Last edited:

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Roxas japanese voice actor was confirmed for when. We have heard nothing about the english VA. And it seems like people here talks about epcar/zane as Terras voice actor because you believe Terra=Xehanort. And we do still not know that yet, but... It's allowed to speculate. I think that Terra should have a deep voice, it could work with Epcar if he started to voice so.. eh.. slow!

It's not just that, but there has been plenty of rumors outside of KHI stating the exact thing.

And don't you mean Ven instead of Roxas?

Rix

Awards
It's not just that, but there has been plenty of rumors outside of KHI stating the exact thing.

And don't you mean Ven instead of Roxas?

yeah, i know about the rumours, but it's still not confirmed.

And I meant Roxas japanese VA that he will also be the VA for Ven. I just managed to type "when" instead of "Ven" for some odd reason. I'll fix it.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
yeah, i know about the rumours, but it's still not confirmed.

I know, I was just making sure you did not think this was something secluded to KHI.

And I meant Roxas japanese VA that he will also be the VA for Ven. I just managed to type "when" instead of "Ven" for some odd reason. I'll fix it.

Okay.
Since the Japanese VA for Roxas and Ven are the same, more than likely the English VAs will also be the same, but that does not always hold true...

Rix

Awards
I know, I was just making sure you did not think this was something secluded to KHI.

Okay.
Since the Japanese VA for Roxas and Ven are the same, more than likely the English VAs will also be the same, but that does not always hold true...

Exactly what I thought.... So I guess that they will try to hire Jesse McCarthney again. So i guess it depends on if he wants to voice Ven too.

A

Audo

Only one voice actor has been confirmed for any version of the game (being the Japanese VA for Roxas being the same as Ven.)

Qarx

Thanks for the input!

I agree. Aqua's VA should sound mature, since she looks kind of mature, right?

If Terra's voice isn't deep or tough-sounding, I'm gonna lose it.

A

Azrael

Thanks for the input!

I agree. Aqua's VA should sound mature, since she looks kind of mature, right?

If Terra's voice isn't deep or tough-sounding, I'm gonna lose it.

Epcar can pull of a young Terra.

.Oji

赤いテキスト
Bump.

I'm in the mood to discuss BBS VA possibilities. After some brain-wracking, I really think Mark Hamill should voice Master Xehanort instead of Paul St. Peter. I literally think he's perfect--watch the vid I've linked and listen to his part, the rest aren't important.

YouTube - Birth by Sleep: Proposed Voice Actors.

For Terra--Richard Epcar is a decent choice, however, I do want to hear a different voice instead of the same recycled VAs. That said, I'm still looking for a perfect VA for Terra. Same with Aqua. It goes without saying that Jesse will voice Ven, soooo.

But yes, I think Mark Hamill suits MX better than Paul St. Peter. Any ideas for Aqua's VA?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back