• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS VIDEO!!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seikay

wow I havens seen this high of quality version yet, I was wondering how everyone was noticing such small details.

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

Anyone else notice a small bit of difference between MX coat and Xehanorts Heartless coat

kakashii77

i seen this video already but thanks for putting it for the noobs that havnt watch it yet x]

Charlie K

Back in Business
No, but i did finally we can prove that orb he shot into the air WAS infact his keyblade, jsut watc hthe vid from about 2:57-3:00....You'll see you'll all see!

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

ansem7rs.jpg

the yellow lining and the gray part of the suit all seemed to be taken out of the rendering of MX. Possibly to give him a darker touch

KCDjedi

No, but i did finally we can prove that orb he shot into the air WAS infact his keyblade, jsut watc hthe vid from about 2:57-3:00....You'll see you'll all see!

Uhm, yeah.... I think a few of us knew that from the very first time this video was seen all that long time ago. I made this a few weeks ago, click it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back