• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS VENXROXAS theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ritsuko_tenshi

Website
www.fanfiction.net
Ok, so the other day I found myself alone in my room and thinking about this whole Roxas and Ven look alike issue and a thought crossed my mind. I dunno if this has been mentioned before but I'll say it anyways.

I was playing KH 1 by this time and I noticed that when Sora became a Heartess, as we all know, Roxas was born, but shouldn't have Roxas returned to Sora since he's Sora's body when he recovered his Hearts? So that's when Ventus came into my mind and I though, maybe the whole ''Earse me'' thing was actually Ven becomming part of Sora and so Sora has two bodies Ventus's and his own, so when he recovered his heart, he had a backup body and so Ventus was left to wander around by the name of Roxas. (crazy I know, but this is the product of going to sleep at 4 and waking up at 6 in the morning)

I hope you understood, I have a tendancy of making things hard to understand sometimes, so tell me what you think :tongue:

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
if im not mistaking the fight in the secret ending of KH2FM,its the last fight in BBS and ven was there so i dont think they were able to seal him in sora.....

i might be wrong so dont hate on me

Last edited:

TerraFTW!

if im not mistaking the fight in the secret ending of KH2FM,its the last fight in BBS and roxas was there so i dont think they were able to seal him in sora.....

i might be wrong so dont hate on me

Failure.

That was Ven. Not Roxas. BBS is like 10 years before Roxas was even made

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
Failure.

That was Ven. Not Roxas. BBS is like 10 years before Roxas was even made

i know i mistype that and put roxas instead of ven hehehehehehehe talking about them confused me :dizzy:

Muse

you look atrocious
You mean when Kairi hugged the little Heartless and it turned into Sora?

Yeah, he was a walking heart at the time. :v He wasn't whole. Restoring one's body and soul after it's already been turned into a Nobody is a little much for Kairi, let alone any PoH, don't you think? :I

keybladealex

Well, the video at the end of the game is a concept video. So, that might not be the last fight. It might not even be in there at all. The only reason for that was to show that we have three new heroes and that the same Keyblades were there before KH1 and 2.

On original topic though: someone having two bodies isn't that far-fetched for KH, but it still doesn't seem likely. Sorry :(

robertexe

uuuhhhh....then why did roxas have to return to sora at the beginning of kh2.if it was really ven,he wouldnt have to return to sora

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Two hearts is possible because in Kh they're not physical object.

I wouldn't go as far as to saying the heart isn't a physical object. Whether it takes up a tangible amount of space in its vessel is another thing altogether though (even then it would somewhat support it not being some form of matter, or rather the body has an indefinite amount of space). But it's KH so you have a point there. Still, as far as we know only hearts can share a body, not two bodies fusing into one or something of that sort. It wouldn't make sense.

WildEast

anything could be possible at this point. Evenually, info will leak out and theories wil become more and more possible. I love reading these theories though, keep 'em comin

Kitsune_XIII

Well, the video at the end of the game is a concept video. So, that might not be the last fight. It might not even be in there at all. The only reason for that was to show that we have three new heroes and that the same Keyblades were there before KH1 and 2.

Normura stated somewhere that it was going to be an actual scene in the game. (Assuming we're talking about the one from FM+)
The one from the normal KH2 doen't show VTA's faces at all though... so we'd kind of have to be talking about the one from FM+.

Kixru18

I know its a little off topic but didnt Cloud a Sephiroth share a body at one point in time? I dont know but I thought I heard something like that in kh2 (I think it may be the scene were sora meets up with cloud)

Abbot

Hearts have memories, don't they? So, who's to say that Ven's heart/Ven's memories wasn't also in Sora's body? Possibly, Roxas lacked a physical body when he was created, so the memories in/from Ven's heart were used to create Roxas. Could explain why Roxas had no memories of anything, because they weren't Sora's memories, and Ven's memories are gone, because they created Roxas' body.

Or something along those lines.

Kitsune_XIII

Hearts have memories, don't they? So, who's to say that Ven's heart/Ven's memories wasn't also in Sora's body? Possibly, Roxas lacked a physical body when he was created, so the memories in/from Ven's heart were used to create Roxas. Could explain why Roxas had no memories of anything, because they weren't Sora's memories, and Ven's memories are gone, because they created Roxas' body.

Or something along those lines.

Memories makes sense. A second body? Not so much.

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
See i totally support the theory of Ven being in Sora but we dont know how.
Perhaps its the same as how Xion was born.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back