• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS Ven and Roxas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

cporky1992

i have a thought about KH BBS maby Ven and Sora have some relation i don't know like family or any thing so that is why roxas looks like him (just a speculation so it's probably a stupid idea):thumbsup:.

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
It's been mentioned but really there is no way we can indicate any specific connection that can be confirmed. I don't think there is a familial relation.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Eh, that's kinda obvious, to be honest. Though, I doubt it's family that's the connection. Not really a very KH-ish thing.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
While they are connected, Sora and Ven are two separate people.

Rix

:)
Awards
Yes, I agree with Hades.. Family has been unimportant in KH so far.. Look how little Sora Riku and Kairi care for the parents..

Sora quote: What happened to my home? The Island!? Riku! Kairi...

You see? No worrying about family there...

General Xenos

all we know so far is that the sora and roxas connection does have something to do with Ven or his is in the equation too

D

Divine Light

Hmmm didn't nomura say sora and Ven had a connection in a interview? btw i just joined today! this place is awesome! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back