• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS v2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

deep_but_stupid

yeah, if its on psp they'll have foundations and experience from bbs, also character models and the bulk of the battle system, so shoulnt take relatively long. If on NGP, or even PS3, it would take an awful lot longer, but better graphics and features wouldn't be all that bad.

Cant wait until Nomura starts spilling tidbits in famitsu or whatever. It sucks knowing nothing about this game.

Nate

Well... Noruma wanted psp and psp2 to co-exist so....It will probably be on the psp/2...Psn?

But to get to work on KH3, I think It will be on the PSP, considering they already have the battle system done and character bulks and what you know.

Radar

Bronze Member
Well... Noruma wanted psp and psp2 to co-exist so....It will probably be on the psp/2...Psn?

But to get to work on KH3, I think It will be on the PSP, considering they already have the battle system done and character bulks and what you know.

You really think kh3 is going to be for the psp?

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
has he ever release a kh game for two systems at once?

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
I think It will be on the PSP, considering they already have the battle system done and character bulks and what you know.
If Nomura were to develop so many of these expansions that build up to KH3, and have the actual game become restricted to the limited capabilities of a PSP...I think I would go on a complete, skullfcking rage.

NGP's a step up from that, but PS3's/360's (fck you guys against multiplatform) still the charm in the end.

has he ever release a kh game for two systems at once?

Simultaneous multiplatform? Nah.

Anna825

Ignore Anna825. She/He/whatever the hell they are is annoying and doesn't know how to accept opinions of others without complaining and never provides evidence.

Sigh.

Ignore this member who considers posting in small font to be a discreet way of stating his/her/its opinion.

Monoochrom

sowe know v2 will be relsed before 3ds by fact or speculation
if it will be on psp it may come out before 3ds but if it is for the ngp then it will be after

The entire existence of a BBS v 2 is pure speculation at this point. I really don't understand why everybody act's like it's confirmed. Yes, things may point to it, but that's far from being a fact. Who know's if your all not just trying to get too much out of Tidbits. I'm pretty sure it's a thing too, but I'm about to pretend it's a fact.

ActingDude17

The entire existence of a BBS v 2 is pure speculation at this point. I really don't understand why everybody act's like it's confirmed. Yes, things may point to it, but that's far from being a fact. Who know's if your all not just trying to get too much out of Tidbits. I'm pretty sure it's a thing too, but I'm about to pretend it's a fact.

First, if the mystery game isn't BBSV2, then please tell me what it is. Second, what is the title "Birth by Sleep -Volume Two-" supposed to mean at the end of BBSFM's secret episode? "Birth by Sleep -Volume Two- (but not really)"?

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
First, if the mystery game isn't BBSV2, then please tell me what it is. Second, what is the title "Birth by Sleep -Volume Two-" supposed to mean at the end of BBSFM's secret episode? "Birth by Sleep -Volume Two- (but not really)"?

the mystery games is not bbs v2
so we actuly have 4 games on the way?

Crystal

Silver Member
In my mind the mystery and last game to come out besides ddd and kh3 is bbsv2.

I don't know whether there is still a mystery game or not.
But i'm agree with you that BBSv2 is the only mystery game.

Monoochrom

First, if the mystery game isn't BBSV2, then please tell me what it is.

*Place Random Game Name here*

Second, what is the title "Birth by Sleep -Volume Two-" supposed to mean at the end of BBSFM's secret episode? "Birth by Sleep -Volume Two- (but not really)"?

It doesn't have to mean anything. And it doesn't have to be a Game, it could be a Manga, a Movie, whatever, it could be a pretty much random anything. You all think it's a Game, I think it is too. But that doesn't make it a fact kids.

Anna825

It doesn't have to mean anything. And it doesn't have to be a Game, it could be a Manga, a Movie, whatever, it could be a pretty much random anything. You all think it's a Game, I think it is too. But that doesn't make it a fact kids.

Its a remake for the PS3.

billyzanesucks

So? Even if "Birth by Sleep Volume 2" isn't the title, Nomura's said that the title of a secret ending refers to what the game is about.

Be realistic here. It's a secret ending. All secret endings have pointed to the next big game.

Sure, it's not officially confirmed, but it's very, VERY heavily implied that it will be a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back