• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BbS v2??? *Spoilers"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

matt_hdo

Website
matt79.deviantart.com
Let me say first, that I dont want to put rain on your party, but I was chating with a friend of mine that is also a big fan of KH about the BbS V2, and we go to the conclusion that we cant be sure if there is gonna be a volume 2 for BbS, we have the secret ending on the FM, and we also have that Nomura said that they have more games that they didnt show when they show for first time the KH3D trailer, but still, I dont think so they will be a lot of story to add for a new game, cause the only thing that we dont know is how xeharnort get to the darkness and all the other organization members, but its kinda explained in past games, on the reports and other stuff, its simple to connect the dots, the only thing that it doesnt come around its when Aqua gets to what it seems the replica of the castle in enchanted dominion, well, thats my 2 cents.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Where have you been the last week? We've had a ton of threads exactly like this.

Anyways, Nomura has already talked about a mysterious game he was planning. BBSv2 seems to be the best choice for those words. There are other things he said that definitely point in the direction of this game.

And the castle Aqua sees is the Castle of Dreams. We know how Xehanort "gets to the darkness". He says it in the Ansem Report that he was walking deep in the castle until he found a door, which was the heart of Radiant Garden. Obviously he opened the door and Darkness spewed out. We don't really need to see it, but I'm sure we probably will.

And I guess we might see what happens to the other Organization members. It does seem to be the perfect game to show the characters that didn't make it into BBS (Leon and co, VII-XII Org members)

I really doubt the games Nomura mentioned are a lot of KH games. Just probably BBSv2, and some Final Fantasy or new IP game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back