• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS V2 secret ending

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Don't/didn't we already have 3 or 4 Threads about this? :x

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
Why do people think it's common knowledge before release whether or not a game will have a secret ending? It's a secret, guys.

Pls.
to be fair, nomura and co typically announce that a game has a secret ending before release. i don't think there has been an actual secret secret ending since like... KH1? Maybe KH2?

I'm doubtful 2.8 will have one though. 0.2 is pretty much just a really long, playable, secret ending itself.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Given that Chi Back Cover is basically a never before seen movie, I think that will make any "secret ending" be unnecessary. 0.2 is already the prologue to KH3 as well. If anything, it'll just end on a cliffhanger like the secret endings do, but without it being a "secret ending" that requires additional work to complete.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
When was it confirmed that the chess game was the intro?

I think that was confirmed even before the trailer was shown. Somewhere before the release of 2.5, there was this "trailer" with Eraqus' and Xehanort's conversation but without the video - just text on the screen and spoken dialogue - and Yasue confirmed that Nomura said it's gonna be the intro of the game.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
I think that was confirmed even before the trailer was shown. Somewhere before the release of 2.5, there was this "trailer" with Eraqus' and Xehanort's conversation but without the video - just text on the screen and spoken dialogue - and Yasue confirmed that Nomura said it's gonna be the intro of the game.
Ah... I must've just totally forgotten.
*continues to hope that this means we'll be able to play as young Eraqus or Xehanort for the tutorial*

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Ah... I must've just totally forgotten.
*continues to hope that this means we'll be able to play as young Eraqus or Xehanort for the tutorial*

I also hope there will be more to it than just this scene. I mean, people are expecting to see more of their past now. Would be mean to just show that scene and then move to Sora just like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back