• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS V2 Prediction

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Epic fanart is epic.

Anyway, I like the idea of Aqua meeting Xemnas at some point in time... although not necessarily the type of meeting seen in the fanart. I mean, yes, Aqua would recognize Terra in Xemnas a bit... but I think the part of Xemnas being nearly a completely different person than the Terra she knows needs to play a big part on it. I don't think it should be the type of meeting where it's like:

Aqua: Terra, I found you!
Xemnas: Aqua... I'm sorry, I'm a nobody.

It should be more like Aqua is sorrowful for Terra, but all that Xemnas does is recognize her... but not necessarily caring for her at all (since after all, he IS emotionless)

I think that Aqua will want to help him, and Xemnas will want to be with her but his lack of emotion will get to her I think.

Awesome art work! I'm looking forward to seeing an Aqua base game. I mean this will the 1st KH game with a female lead!

Well Nomura basically said Aqua is to be considered the TRUE main character of BBS, but yeah, this should be good!

Loving the fanart.

I'd also like Aqua to meet Xemnas. It'd be messed if she recognizes him and he barely recognizes her. She tries to remind him of who he is but he just plays on her sympathy and screws with her head. Imagine it was his fault she couldn't leave the RoD. I hope v2 will be interesting and play on the relationships of characters as well as story because a lot of KH characters need some serious development.

Xemnas will know who she is. He's held on to her armor for years, and still calls her friend. I'm sure that he'll recognize her.

Jelai

Website
space-paranoids.tumblr.com
WOW. Nice spoiler there. I was like WTFFFFF.. But man, it does look like them.

lol. Riku and Sora are also potential love children for Terranort and Aqua. ;P

BY CHRIST. Now we need a kh game to explain this >.>. Amazing find xD

I actually made a short crack explanation of this on my Live Journal. But I'm not sure about posting it here because it might go off-topic.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
lol. Riku and Sora are also potential love children for Terranort and Aqua. ;P

I actually made a short crack explanation of this on my Live Journal. But I'm not sure about posting it here because it might go off-topic.

Sora is the ideal Aqua/Terra lovechild IMO. He has Terra's hair, but Aqua's eyes, and a physique more like Aqua's.

Ikkin

Bronze Member
Awesome art work! I'm looking forward to seeing an Aqua base game. I mean this will the 1st KH game with a female lead!

Yeah, as much as it would be nice to get multiple perspectives in BbS -Vol. 2-, there's something really appealing about having a game with only Aqua as a lead. Depending on how it's done, they might even be able to show all the important stuff with Mickey in the Realm of Darkness without a separate scenario for him (since I'm not sure that Disney wants to have him playable).

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
That fanart is beautiful and I love the theory that Xemnas and Aqua meet.
It would be incredibly touching if Aqua recognized Xemnas and he didn't recognize her. It would just add to the emotion that BBS had.

Megavoltage

Awards
So when Aqua finally meets Sora... Vanitas and Sora have the same face so Aqua could mistake Sora for Vanitas and attack him. Or when Aqua finds out that Sora destroyed Xemnas/Terra she might go into a rage and fight him. Aqua's a calm and intelligent person but she'd be pretty stressed by being in the RoD for so long, maybe she'll snap and they'll have a battle. Do you think they'll fight?

ICECOOL113

It would be incredibly touching if Aqua recognized Xemnas and he didn't recognize her. It would just add to the emotion that BBS had.

Who knows maybe Aqua even finds her old armor in ROS and realizes that Terra is still alive in Xemnas or something and needs to bring him out(maybe with Sora's help). I love romantic plot twists!

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Yeah, as much as it would be nice to get multiple perspectives in BbS -Vol. 2-, there's something really appealing about having a game with only Aqua as a lead. Depending on how it's done, they might even be able to show all the important stuff with Mickey in the Realm of Darkness without a separate scenario for him (since I'm not sure that Disney wants to have him playable).

Very true actually.

That would be sad, but then that means he still didn't have all his memory back, and thus Xemnas would be seeing her as a role model and wouldn't turn out so...bad.

So when Aqua finally meets Sora... Vanitas and Sora have the same face so Aqua could mistake Sora for Vanitas and attack him. Or when Aqua finds out that Sora destroyed Xemnas/Terra she might go into a rage and fight him. Aqua's a calm and intelligent person but she'd be pretty stressed by being in the RoD for so long, maybe she'll snap and they'll have a battle. Do you think they'll fight?

Well Aqua never saw Vanitas's TRUE face, so I don't think so. When she finds out about Xemnas, she'll definitely get upset.

Rexy

Bronze Member

the only one to see Vanitas face is Ventus, Aqua only saw Ventus possesed by Vanitas...
The battle could be interesting but i think it would be, if it happens, because Aqua want to test him to see if he is worth entering and rescuing Ventus from Castle Oblivion

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
the only one to see Vanitas face is Ventus, Aqua only saw Ventus possesed by Vanitas...
The battle could be interesting but i think it would be, if it happens, because Aqua want to test him to see if he is worth entering and rescuing Ventus from Castle Oblivion

I don't think Aqua would ever do that to Sora. She'd let him inside easily, especially since he has Ven's heart.

Ronove

As cool as an Aqua vs Sora fight would be, it won't happen.

And if did happen, it'd be for benevolent purposes.

Crystal

Silver Member

She may having mistake by recognizing Xemnas as Terra but in fact, Terra =/=Xemnas.
Actually, that's what i hope in BBSv2, i mean Aqua meets Xemnas.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

O.O oh wow that would be awesome.

Aqua: Have you seen my friend Terra?

Sora: Terra...that was the guy Mickey and Yen Sid said became Xemnas and XH....Aqua i'm sorry but Terra is....

Aqua: Don't say it!!!!! *She starts to cry*

Sora: Terra...he was my enemy...well atleast he was when he was controlled by Master Xehanort....

Aqua: You...you killed him.....*Screams* You were supposed to save everyone....how could you!!!

*A battle remix of Aqua's them plays as a battle between her and Sora start*

Ronove

I don't know, Aqua's not the type for hysteria.

Hell, she raised her blade against both Ven and Terra, knowing that the two might die, because she knew the end of the world is pretty bad.

And god damn it I can't handle another Xion type boss battle;_;

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
She may having mistake by recognizing Xemnas as Terra but in fact, Terra =/=Xemnas.
Actually, that's what i hope in BBSv2, i mean Aqua meets Xemnas.

Pretty much. She WILL recognize him. Their faces are the same (though Xemnas's is older)

O.O oh wow that would be awesome.

Aqua: Have you seen my friend Terra?

Sora: Terra...that was the guy Mickey and Yen Sid said became Xemnas and XH....Aqua i'm sorry but Terra is....

Aqua: Don't say it!!!!! *She starts to cry*

Sora: Terra...he was my enemy...well atleast he was when he was controlled by Master Xehanort....

Aqua: You...you killed him.....*Screams* You were supposed to save everyone....how could you!!!

*A battle remix of Aqua's them plays as a battle between her and Sora start*

Hmmm...I think it still might be ambiguous as to if Yen Sid knows what happened to Terra. They're probably still clueless about that.

Hell, she raised her blade against both Ven and Terra, knowing that the two might die, because she knew the end of the world is pretty bad.

It would never happen. If anything Aqua will just cry for a while, get control of herself, and Sora will apologize.

But that WOULD be quite a battle now that you mention it...

Ikkin

Bronze Member

Yeah, exactly. Aqua is incredibly pragmatic where defending the worlds is concerned -- even if Sora did kill Terra permanently, she'd be devastated but wouldn't hold it against him (in the same way that she didn't hold it against Terra when he said he helped Xehanort kill Eraqus).

I could see her potentially fighting Sora at some point, but I can't see her ever wanting to hurt him or get in his way. I can see her fighting him for training purposes, as a test, or as part of the Coliseum, though.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Yeah, exactly. Aqua is incredibly pragmatic where defending the worlds is concerned -- even if Sora did kill Terra permanently, she'd be devastated but wouldn't hold it against him (in the same way that she didn't hold it against Terra when he said he helped Xehanort kill Eraqus).

I could see her potentially fighting Sora at some point, but I can't see her ever wanting to hurt him or get in his way. I can see her fighting him for training purposes, as a test, or as part of the Coliseum, though.

They'll probably fight to train or something.

Crystal

Silver Member
Pretty much. She WILL recognize him. Their faces are the same (though Xemnas's is older)

By the way, wasn't Aqua will recognize Xemnas as Terranort rather than Terra, since he is having a white/silver hair? xD

derekbizarre

Website
www.twitter.com

Yeah, I totally agree with this. Plus, if Aqua is out of the RoD i'm pretty sure they would tell her there is another Xehanort out there that was created again due to Xemnas being destroyed. So I only see her working with Sora to figure out how to get Terra back from the Xehanort that has returned.

yugi300

I swear that theory must be part true... especially if she never promised anything to Terra.... it makes sense
And as a side note that art is awesome.
Good theory.... what do you all think it's gonna be on psp?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back