• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS V2 Prediction

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
I don't think there was enough of a buildup if that was supposed to be Terra saying he'd be the bad guy if that's what it took. He's bitter and angry, but I'm not sure that he'd go so far as to say he's sick of being the hero -- that's just too far from Terra's personality to happen so quickly. I can see him getting so wrapped up in whatever that he just doesn't care about anything anymore, especially considering the way Terra said that line, but he'd still probably want to be a good person.

Xemnas is something different entirely -- whatever Terra meant by that line, I don't think it meant the kinds of things he did to Roxas and Xion. =/

Saying he doesn't want to be a hero anymore might be a stretch actually...

But everything adds up honestly. There are way too many hints that Xemnas is in fact emotionless Terra.

Oh boo hoo, Xemnas ruined Roxas and Xion's friendship. These two are the ones who turned against him in the first place. Sure what he did to them was cruel, but not unexpected or hard to understand.

Anything cruel Xemnas did was only natural for someone with no emotions and thus no guilt.

Ikkin

Bronze Member
Saying he doesn't want to be a hero anymore might be a stretch actually...

But everything adds up honestly. There are way too many hints that Xemnas is in fact emotionless Terra.

Oh boo hoo, Xemnas ruined Roxas and Xion's friendship. These two are the ones who turned against him in the first place. Sure what he did to them was cruel, but not unexpected or hard to understand.

Anything cruel Xemnas did was only natural for someone with no emotions and thus no guilt.

Xion and Roxas only turned against him after he'd already done tons of stuff that ruined their lives. =/

And having no emotions or capability to feel guilt does not immediately turn someone into a vicious monster -- there are definitely people out there with antisocial personality disorder who aren't criminals, to use the closest real-world equivalent. It's possible to know the difference between right and wrong and decide not to act badly even if you can't feel bad for it. Considering what Terra has to gain from the Xion plan (read: almost nothing), I doubt he'd feel the need to go that far, even if doing it has no emotional cost to him.

Xemnas might be Terra, but if he is, it's in the same sense that Roxas is Sora -- they're the same existence, but they're different individuals, if that makes any sense.

KingdomSoul333

Bronze Member
i suspect that the split up either put them (MX, Terra, and Eraqus) into seperate beings or all in one being. it doesnt make sense that half of terra's heart is in Ansem SoD and the other half is in Xemnas. that would make it far to confusing and since this game is based for children, they most likely wouldnt understand.

all in all i am saying that Xemnas is probably Terra, MX, and Eraqus all put together aka Apprentice Xehanort.

RikusApprentice

If u look very closely, Im in the corner of the sc
i suspect that the split up either put them (MX, Terra, and Eraqus) into seperate beings or all in one being. it doesnt make sense that half of terra's heart is in Ansem SoD and the other half is in Xemnas. that would make it far to confusing and since this game is based for children, they most likely wouldnt understand.

all in all i am saying that Xemnas is probably Terra, MX, and Eraqus all put together aka Apprentice Xehanort.
The "seperate beings" theory would explain Yen Sids multiple Xehanorts comment. Obviously half of terra's heart is not in Xemnas because Xemnas has no heart at all (half or whole). Although I do find it a possibilty that Xemnas could have a sleeping heart, possibly Eraqus's.

However, I think that Xemnas is as simple as the empty shell of Apprentice Xehanort, with some access to Terra's memories.

Absolute

Lol, I actually came up with that thought yesterday too, but dismissed it as being too obvious.

But overthinking it again now, it certainly does have some credibility to consider that Xemnas actually knew what is hidden inside Sora.
He expected to win their last fight and doesn't really care about Sora.
The phrase "Can you spare a heart?" can be interpreted in different ways, and to us "viewers" of the story it can come across as very ironic since we know BBS, as Sora indeed has a "spare" heart.

I said before Xemnas knew about Ven's heart in Sora.
So how could be possibly know?
Aqua? Nope, not possible since Aqua doesn't even know Ven's heart left its body after she left him in the chamber of waking.
But lets think about another person...
I don't remember it exactly, but I recall it was said in Days Xemnas created Xion as a fail-safe if both Sora and Roxas prove useless to his plan. Yet he also wanted Xion to absorb Roxas and become a "second" Sora.
Xemnas is also very knowledgeable about hearts, so he should know about that hearts influence appearance, and if he knows how Ven looks like he should instantly have recognized that Roxas, Sora's nobody, does look more like Ven than Sora and therefore must harbor his heart.
If Xemnas's plan had succeeded and Xion absorbed Roxas he would probably have used her until his Kingdom Hearts was fully complete, and then extract Ven's heart from within Xion, as he seemingly needs no keyblade for that (evidenced by his "Invitation to nothingness"-attack in KH 2), and then destroy her since with KH complete he would have no more use for her.
Later in KH II Xemnas obviously knows that Roxas has rejoined with Sora, bringing Ven's heart back into Sora with him, so him trying to suck out Ven's heart from within Sora would make sense.

However, what in this assumed scenario doesn't make sense is why Xemnas allowed Saix to try and destroy Sora after the artificial KH was completed, as Saix asks: "So I can end this charade?" and Xemnas replies "Indeed!"
If he really knew that Sora harbors Ven's heart and really wanted to secure it he wouldn't have allowed that, would he?

Probably "Can you spare a heart?" is really just meant as an ironic allusion, lol.

I would love it if it fit into all these theories, that he said that line in the final battle BECAUSE he knew Ven's heart was in Sora. Its alittle fun going back to some lines in the games, thinking that they were stand-alone lines and then thinking with the new story info we have from newer games that perhaps those lines mean something more. Or not. Axel shouting 'Two!?' before fighting Roxas after seeing he keyblades I originally interpreteed as 'You got your two weapons? Looks like you regained your memory.' Then, after Days, it can be seen as 'Two!? WHere the hell did you get the 2nd keyblade!?'

And even Xemnas's order to destroy Sora to Saix can be seen as two ways: either 'We have our Kingdom Hearts so the keyblade hero is not needed' or 'Destroy Sora and free the hearts inside of him.' And its interesting that Saix attacks Sora, not Riku (even in his Ansem form) and Riku is a keyblade wielder.

Crystal

Silver Member
Lol, I actually came up with that thought yesterday too, but dismissed it as being too obvious.

But overthinking it again now, it certainly does have some credibility to consider that Xemnas actually knew what is hidden inside Sora.
He expected to win their last fight and doesn't really care about Sora.
The phrase "Can you spare a heart?" can be interpreted in different ways, and to us "viewers" of the story it can come across as very ironic since we know BBS, as Sora indeed has a "spare" heart.

I said before Xemnas knew about Ven's heart in Sora.
So how could be possibly know?
Aqua? Nope, not possible since Aqua doesn't even know Ven's heart left its body after she left him in the chamber of waking.
But lets think about another person...
I don't remember it exactly, but I recall it was said in Days Xemnas created Xion as a fail-safe if both Sora and Roxas prove useless to his plan. Yet he also wanted Xion to absorb Roxas and become a "second" Sora.
Xemnas is also very knowledgeable about hearts, so he should know about that hearts influence appearance, and if he knows how Ven looks like he should instantly have recognized that Roxas, Sora's nobody, does look more like Ven than Sora and therefore must harbor his heart.
If Xemnas's plan had succeeded and Xion absorbed Roxas he would probably have used her until his Kingdom Hearts was fully complete, and then extract Ven's heart from within Xion, as he seemingly needs no keyblade for that (evidenced by his "Invitation to nothingness"-attack in KH 2), and then destroy her since with KH complete he would have no more use for her.
Later in KH II Xemnas obviously knows that Roxas has rejoined with Sora, bringing Ven's heart back into Sora with him, so him trying to suck out Ven's heart from within Sora would make sense.

However, what in this assumed scenario doesn't make sense is why Xemnas allowed Saix to try and destroy Sora after the artificial KH was completed, as Saix asks: "So I can end this charade?" and Xemnas replies "Indeed!"
If he really knew that Sora harbors Ven's heart and really wanted to secure it he wouldn't have allowed that, would he?

Probably "Can you spare a heart?" is really just meant as an ironic allusion, lol.

I like your idea :D
Xemnas may know about Ven was inside Sora from the creation of Xion.
And since Xigbar saw Xion as Ven, he could inform Xemnas too.

Absolute

If Xemnas had Terra's memories, wouldn't something have clicked when he went to TT after Sora became a heartless and found Roxas that Roxas looked 99% like Ven? Shouldn't that sparked something in Xemnas, either influenced from Terra, or MX or even Eraqus?

Or maybe it did. He gives Roxas his name and then says 'A new you.' Again, this can be interpreted two ways, either as a new you to the body living as a different existence, or, a new you could be of saying 'A new version of Ven,' like a reincarnation of Ven.

Then during Days when ROxas went into the coma, Xemnas says 'So i lost you to sleep again.' So he knows that Roxas is Ven and that Ven is asleep currently.

Its just funny if Xemnas' main goal was to find Ven that Ven was so insanely close to him.

Stars

リク
If Xemnas had Terra's memories, wouldn't something have clicked when he went to TT after Sora became a heartless and found Roxas that Roxas looked 99% like Ven? Shouldn't that sparked something in Xemnas, either influenced from Terra, or MX or even Eraqus?

Or maybe it did. He gives Roxas his name and then says 'A new you.' Again, this can be interpreted two ways, either as a new you to the body living as a different existence, or, a new you could be of saying 'A new version of Ven,' like a reincarnation of Ven.

Then during Days when ROxas went into the coma, Xemnas says 'So i lost you to sleep again.' So he knows that Roxas is Ven and that Ven is asleep currently.

Its just funny if Xemnas' main goal was to find Ven that Ven was so insanely close to him.

This makes Xemnas or Terra even cruel, if he treat Roxas as a reincarnation of Ven.. Shouldn't he treat his friends better, not using him as a tool? :(
I know Xemnas does not has emotions after all, so he wouldn't valued friendship

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
This makes Xemnas or Terra even cruel, if he treat Roxas as a reincarnation of Ven.. Shouldn't he treat his friends better, not using him as a tool? :(

This is why I see him more as Mx/Terranort; he used Roxas/Xion as means to achieve his goals, something you'd expect from MX. That, and the quote "Sleep has taken you once again" heavily implies some MX memories. IMO, anyways.

Stars

リク
This is why I see him more as Mx/Terranort; he used Roxas/Xion as means to achieve his goals, something you'd expect from MX. That, and the quote "Sleep has taken you once again" heavily implies some MX memories.

Yeah, why is this " Sleep has taken you once again" related to Terra's memories? He doesn't even know that Ven was asleep in CO?
I could only think that those memories which got it from Terra's were the mark of nobody and Aqua and Ven as friends.

Crystal

Silver Member

Maybe mostly control by MX, he still wanted Ven in forming X-blade?

Absolute

Yeah, why is this " Sleep has taken you once again" related to Terra's memories? He doesn't even know that Ven was asleep in CO?
I could only think that those memories which got it from Terra's were the mark of nobody and Aqua and Ven as friends.

We assume he does know that ven is asleep in the chamber of awakening whatever its called in Castle Obvlion as he is actively searching for the room in Days. Plus, Xigbar mentions that he overheard Xemnas talking to Aqua's armor and thinking the room is where the other friend is (Ven).

What we don't know is HOW exactly Xemnas knows what the room looks like for him to make a near exact duplicate of it and that ven is sleeping.

Crystal

Silver Member
We assume he does know that ven is asleep in the chamber of awakening whatever its called in Castle Obvlion as he is actively searching for the room in Days. Plus, Xigbar mentions that he overheard Xemnas talking to Aqua's armor and thinking the room is where the other friend is (Ven).

Wouldn't Xigbar knows that Xemnas still having another "friend" because he witness the event of BBS, and he saw Ven? As a friend of Terra.

Absolute

Wouldn't Xigbar knows that Xemnas still having another "friend" because he witness the event of BBS, and he saw Ven? As a friend of Terra.

Does Xigbar know of Ven's fate that the X-Blade creation failed at the end? I thought he bolted from the Graveyard after his fight with Aqua.

Stars

リク

What we don't know is HOW exactly Xemnas knows what the room looks like for him to make a near exact duplicate of it and that ven is sleeping.

Xigbar and Terra and maybe MX never know Ventus was sleeping in Room of Awakening. So the knwoledges of CO is came from Aqua again? lol

Crystal

Silver Member
Does Xigbar know of Ven's fate that the X-Blade creation failed at the end? I thought he bolted from the Graveyard after his fight with Aqua.

Oh..
Xigbar doesn't know it but maybe he just know both Ven and Aqua were Terra's friend.

Xigbar and Terra and maybe MX never know Ventus was sleeping in Room of Awakening. So the knwoledges of CO is came from Aqua again? lol

From CoR ? or Eraqus' memories.

Ikkin

Bronze Member

Terra doesn't have to know Ven was asleep in CO to say something like that -- remember, Ven collapsed into a coma for an unknown-but-not-trivial amount of time after he met Terra and Aqua.

It still seems more appropriate for that line to come from Master Xehanort, though, because Ven going comatose after his heart was split seems like a better comparison.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back