• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS V2 Prediction

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronove

Well, at the risk of having something sound like a fanfiction idea, I've always been enchanted with the idea of Aqua as a stealth mentor to Sora.

Like, say, her pretending to be evil while really just training him.

If she did that, we could have quite a few awesome fights between the two without it seeming forced.

Megavoltage

Awards
or as part of the Coliseum
That's a good idea. And Aqua needs return to the Olympus Coliseum for other reasons like visit with her old friends Herc and Phil and figure out the mystery behind Zack's disappearance. After Aqua takes care of all that she has an epic boss battle with Sora in the Coliseum competition. I hope something like this happens.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
By the way, wasn't Aqua will recognize Xemnas as Terranort rather than Terra, since he is having a white/silver hair? xD

First off, she never acknowledges or seems to know that it's Xehanort trying to possess Terra in BBS.

Second, since she last saw that body under Terra's control, she'll assume it still is under his control.

I swear that theory must be part true... especially if she never promised anything to Terra.... it makes sense
And as a side note that art is awesome.
Good theory.... what do you all think it's gonna be on psp?

Thank you!

Unfortunately they're probably gonna keep system jumping and put it on the PSP2 thats being developed.

Crystal

Silver Member
First off, she never acknowledges or seems to know that it's Xehanort trying to possess Terra in BBS.

Second, since she last saw that body under Terra's control, she'll assume it still is under his control.

From Game Script : Final Episode
Aqua: Terra?

(He reaches for her and grabs the strap across her chest and lifts her off the
ground. A dark aura begins to surround him.)

Terra: Who...am I?

Aqua: Such a terrible...darkness... Fight it. Terra, please!

Terra: Terra...you say?

(The dark aura disappears. He drops Aqua and grabs his head.)

Xehanort: Terra's heart has been extinguished--smothered by the darkness within
him.

(Xehanort summons his Keyblade and swings it down at Aqua. She jumps back, out
of the way.)

Aqua: My name is Master Aqua.

(She holds her hand forward and summons her Keyblade.)

Aqua: Now return my friends heart or pay the price!

I think she knew Terra was being posessed by someone, if not she won't fight for her friend.
By the way, your theory does make a possibility that Xemnas may obtain Aqua's memories about CoW.

Stars

リク
Pretty much. She WILL recognize him. Their faces are the same (though Xemnas's is older)

Kind of make me to think of... As if Aqua meet Roxas and Aqua recognized Roxas as Ventus, but in fact Roxas doesn't know who the he** she was...because Roxas =/=Ventus, just like Xemnas =/= Terra

Crystal

Silver Member
Kind of make me to think of... As if Aqua meet Roxas and Aqua recognized Roxas as Ventus, but in fact Roxas doesn't know who the he** she was...because Roxas =/=Ventus, just like Xemnas =/= Terra

Oh god..That will be confusing for Aqua xD

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

There's still a difference though, Xemnas actually has some memories from before and is furthermore born from a conglomerate of hearts, of which one was Terra's.
Roxas on the other hand is a completely new existence who only happens to hold Ven's heart inside him which isn't even functionable.
So if Aqua really would meet Roxas, as a keyblade master with her knowledge about hearts she'll probably confuse him for Ven at first due to looks, yet later on she'll discover that this "new" boy just looks like Ven and somehow has his heart, which caused his looks. Then there would be the point she'll realize that Ven's heart left its body after she placed him in the CoW, and I wonder how she would react to this.

Stars

リク
Xemnas remembered his time as Apprentice Xehanort right? By the time he is apprentice Xehanort, he has forget all his memories as Terra ?

Crystal

Silver Member
Xemnas remembered his time as Apprentice Xehanort right? By the time he is apprentice Xehanort, he has forget all his memories as Terra ?

I think he remembering his human year as Apprentice Xehanort.

@Sephiroth0812 :

Xemnas is the combined memories of MX, Terra and Eraqus right?
So, he is not exactly Terra?

And i always confused about Ven's thingy, his heart does completely goes to Sora ?
Did two hearts can be fused anyway?

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
On this memories issue I'm going to "pull a Nomura", lol.

It's not yet clear.
How the memories of Master Xehanort, Eraqus and Terra were distributed between Xemnas and Ansem SoD and which of them were accessible, as well if the Apprentice Xehanort really had memory loss is a mystery/riddle that has yet to be solved.
We simply don't know.

However we do know for sure that Xemnas is not the true Terra, he may or may not have had some influence from Terra, but he's not Terra reincarnated.

Yes, Ventus's heart goes completely to Sora after it succumbed to the injury and couldn't go on alone anymore.
Yet their hearts didn't really "fuse" together.
Due to their already close connection/bond from the time of the first injury where Sora's newborn heart helped Ven, Sora was able to "feel"/"experience" Ven's extreme pain and sadness when his heart finally started to fade.
Sora reached out through the connection, literally guiding Ven's badly crippled heart through the connection from its body (which it must leave no matter what) to his heart, the other end of the bond.
Now, when Sora's inside his awakening, "welcoming" Ven's heart inside his own you could imagine it as Sora opening his door and finding a badly wounded Ven on his doorsteps.
Sora then allows Ven's heart to rest inside his own, practically providing it a sort of hospital bed inside his heart.
So their hearts didn't fuse, Ven's heart lays inside of Sora's, like a little dog puppy does in its basket.

For Xemnas, or rather "Xehanort", the entire premise is different, as Master Xehanort's heart invaded Terra's body and took control of it, suppressing Terra's heart in the process.

Crystal

Silver Member
On this memories issue I'm going to "pull a Nomura", lol.

It's not yet clear.
How the memories of Master Xehanort, Eraqus and Terra were distributed between Xemnas and Ansem SoD and which of them were accessible, as well if the Apprentice Xehanort really had memory loss is a mystery/riddle that has yet to be solved.
We simply don't know.

However we do know for sure that Xemnas is not the true Terra, he may or may not have had some influence from Terra, but he's not Terra reincarnated.

So, does Terra' heart being kicking out or something?
I believe Eraqus hold Terra's heart from kicking out? xD

Yes, Ventus's heart goes completely to Sora after it succumbed to the injury and couldn't go on alone anymore.
Yet their hearts didn't really "fuse" together.
Due to their already close connection/bond from the time of the first injury where Sora's newborn heart helped Ven, Sora was able to "feel"/"experience" Ven's extreme pain and sadness when his heart finally started to fade.
Sora reached out through the connection, literally guiding Ven's badly crippled heart through the connection from its body (which it must leave no matter what) to his heart, the other end of the bond.
Now, when Sora's inside his awakening, "welcoming" Ven's heart inside his own you could imagine it as Sora opening his door and finding a badly wounded Ven on his doorsteps.
Sora then allows Ven's heart to rest inside his own, practically providing it a sort of hospital bed inside his heart.
So their hearts didn't fuse, Ven's heart lays inside of Sora's, like a little dog puppy does in its basket.

Thanks for the neat explanation :D
Did Ven's heart completely flow into Roxas during the creation?

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
So, does Terra' heart being kicking out or something?
I believe Eraqus hold Terra's heart from kicking out? xD

I think you confuse Xemnas and Terranort/Apprentice Xehanort here.
Terranort/Apprentice Xehanort had all three hearts (MX and Terra's fighting for domination, with Eraqus's inside Terra's).
If Eraqus's heart is active and actively assisting Terra or not we don't know.
When Terranort turned his keyblade against himself after fighting Aqua he actually tried to "kick" Terra's heart out. Probably because MX realized he couldn't gain full control of Terra's heart, and therefore tried to get rid of it.
Yet this somehow failed, if Eraqus's heart had some influence in that is unknown, but possible.

On this complete Xehanort/Ansem SoD/Xemnas mess we can only speculate as of now, there's nearly nothing definitive.

Crystal said:
Thanks for the neat explanation :D
Did Ven's heart completely flow into Roxas during the creation?

No problem, lol.

Yep, more or less.
When Roxas was born, Sora's heart was lost to darkness, becoming a heartless and abandoned its body.
Yet because of this Ven's heart, which was sleeping inside Sora's, was expelled from Sora's heart and stayed inside Sora's body, which appearance it affected causing Roxas to look like Ven's twin brother.

Crystal

Silver Member
I think you confuse Xemnas and Terranort/Apprentice Xehanort here.
Terranort/Apprentice Xehanort had all three hearts (MX and Terra's fighting for domination, with Eraqus's inside Terra's).
If Eraqus's heart is active and actively assisting Terra or not we don't know.
When Terranort turned his keyblade against himself after fighting Aqua he actually tried to "kick" Terra's heart out. Probably because MX realized he couldn't gain full control of Terra's heart, and therefore tried to get rid of it.
Yet this somehow failed, if Eraqus's heart had some influence in that is unknown, but possible.

On this complete Xehanort/Ansem SoD/Xemnas mess we can only speculate as of now, there's nearly nothing definitive.

So, at the blank point, when both Terra and MX talking. Their conversation is within AX right?
On other thread, they are saying the Station of Awakening, how come Terra's Station of Awakening was in black ? Is it influece by darkness?
Whose control the body the most still unknown?

No problem, lol.

Yep, more or less.
When Roxas was born, Sora's heart was lost to darkness, becoming a heartless and abandoned its body.
Yet because of this Ven's heart, which was sleeping inside Sora's, was expelled from Sora's heart and stayed inside Sora's body, which appearance it affected causing Roxas to look like Ven's twin brother.

Wait, Ven still stay within Sora or already goes to Roxas?
I'm suddenly confused lol

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
So, at the blank point, when both Terra and MX talking. Their conversation is within AX right?
On other thread, they are saying the Station of Awakening, how come Terra's Station of Awakening was in black ? Is it influece by darkness?
Whose control the body the most still unknown?

Right.
If Terra and MX are really standing on a station of awakening is not decipherable in Blank Points neither is it explicitly stated.

There's much more unknown at the moment, we don't even know if Apprentice Xehanort even was controlled by either Master Xehanort or Terra...if he really lost his memories completely Apprentice Xehanort would be a whole new existence, just like Roxas and Naminé are.

Crystal said:
Wait, Ven still stay within Sora or already goes to Roxas?
I'm suddenly confused lol

No, Ven's heart was kicked out of Sora's heart, but stayed inside Sora's body.
Sora's body however was then shapeshifted by Ven's heart remaining in it and then "used" by Roxas.
That's why Roxas is Sora's nobody:
He used Sora's body and soul to live his independent life during Days and KH II, but had the appearance of Ven.

Crystal

Silver Member
Right.
If Terra and MX are really standing on a station of awakening is not decipherable in Blank Points neither is it explicitly stated.

There's much more unknown at the moment, we don't even know if Apprentice Xehanort even was controlled by either Master Xehanort or Terra...if he really lost his memories completely Apprentice Xehanort would be a whole new existence, just like Roxas and Naminé are.

Complicated Xehanort D:

No, Ven's heart was kicked out of Sora's heart, but stayed inside Sora's body.
Sora's body however was then shapeshifted by Ven's heart remaining in it and then "used" by Roxas.
That's why Roxas is Sora's nobody:
He used Sora's body and soul to live his independent life during Days and KH II, but had the appearance of Ven.

So, Sora will having two hearts at the moment, because he being kicked out but remain in Sora's body?
When Roxas return to Sora, his memories still remain right? But the memories does not link to Sora?

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Complicated Xehanort D:

Indeed, but that's what makes it all the more interesting.
It's really fun to see how many different ideas different people have when to try and decipher this mess and then even make it sound plausible.

Crystal said:
So, Sora will having two hearts at the moment, because he being kicked out but remain in Sora's body?
When Roxas return to Sora, his memories still remain right? But the memories does not link to Sora?

Yes, currently Sora has two hearts again, as he essentially always had two since he was 4 years old and allowed Ven's to stay with him.
The year Roxas existed independently was when his heart was alone for a while, yet when Roxas rejoined with Sora he should have brought Ven's sleeping heart back with him.
That's why Sora's heart is called a hospital/hotel sometimes because he shelters so many people in it.
As of now inside Sora's heart there should be Ventus, Roxas and Xion.
Yeah, Roxas's own memories are within Sora's heart now, as these are what allow Roxas to still have an own mind and independent thoughts...he essentially "lives" inside Sora, as does Xion, it's just that no one remembers her and her memories are probably buried deep inside Sora's heart.
Of course Roxas's memories are linked with Sora's, as while still capable of independent thought and an own will, Roxas is still part of Sora to an extent. Sora "has" these memories inside him but can't access them.

Crystal

Silver Member
Indeed, but that's what makes it all the more interesting.
It's really fun to see how many different ideas different people have when to try and decipher this mess and then even make it sound plausible.

Hopefully, his unsolved mystery will at least solved a bit in BBSv2. xD

Yes, currently Sora has two hearts again, as he essentially always had two since he was 4 years old and allowed Ven's to stay with him.
The year Roxas existed independently was when his heart was alone for a while, yet when Roxas rejoined with Sora he should have brought Ven's sleeping heart back with him.
That's why Sora's heart is called a hospital/hotel sometimes because he shelters so many people in it.
As of now inside Sora's heart there should be Ventus, Roxas and Xion.
Yeah, Roxas's own memories are within Sora's heart now, as these are what allow Roxas to still have an own mind and independent thoughts...he essentially "lives" inside Sora, as does Xion, it's just that no one remembers her and her memories are probably buried deep inside Sora's heart.
Of course Roxas's memories are linked with Sora's, as while still capable of independent thought and an own will, Roxas is still part of Sora to an extent. Sora "has" these memories inside him but can't access them.

If Roxas' memories linked to Sora, sora might know what happen to his nobody?

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
I'm still clinging to "Xemnas is emotionless Terra with knowledge from MX and Eraqus". That theory seems to be the most plausible at this point, otherwise I can't see why he would hang on to Aqua's armor for a freaking DECADE, even after he had most of his memory!!!

Stars

リク
I'm still clinging to "Xemnas is emotionless Terra with knowledge from MX and Eraqus". That theory seems to be the most plausible at this point, otherwise I can't see why he would hang on to Aqua's armor for a freaking DECADE, even after he had most of his memory!!!

By calling Aqua as an old friend , Xemnas clearly get his memories from Terra..so..yeah.. lol

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
By calling Aqua as an old friend , Xemnas clearly get his memories from Terra..so..yeah.. lol

yeah haha.

Plus for the sake of the story, it makes it even more sorrowful since that makes Terra a tragic hero. Plus I always did feel like the final theme against Xemnas sounded a little too SAD, and now I realize why.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back