• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BbS Ultimania "Plot Mysteries" Nomura interview

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bubreagerne

iPad 2 - For those who have yet to buy

I have always wanted an iPad and thought I would wait a few months from release date before getting one. However, I have now learnt that the current iPad only has 256MB of RAM memory. This concerns me a lot as the new iPhone 4 has double (512MB). It concerns me as I currently have an iPhone 3G which doesnt function on iOS 4 and I do not want to have an obsolete iPad in 18 months. I have bought a zenithink Andriod 2.2 Tablet PC I dont want to wait until this time next year for iPad 2, but I dont want to buy an iPad now if a new one is coming out around December 2010/January 2011. For those who have yet to buy but plan to, what are your advice? Buy Now? Or Wait?

Radar

Bronze Member
Okay, I think I've got an explanation ^^! Xemnas's choice not to use the Keyblade makes sense in a way if you look at all of his speeches about the power of Nothingness and the void. As "Superior of the In-Between", Xemnas is obviously of the opinion that Nothingness is the superior force, "eternal" just like Light and Darkness.

The thing is, there is no such thing as a Keyblade of Nothingness, if Xehanort's Report is to be believed... there are only Keyblades of Light, Keyblades of Darkness, Keyblades of Heart, and the X-blade. So, Xemnas remembers how to use the Keyblade, but chooses not to use it because, in his mind, such a weapon is inferior to the power of Nothing.

Now, this may seem stupid since the Keyblade is instrumental to Xemnas's plans of creating Kingdom Hearts, but then think about this... Xemnas isn't the only Keyblade wielder, and he knows it. Hell, he didn't even need to have a Keyblade wielder in the Organization to come super close to achieving his goals, because Xemnas is that great a planner.

In the first game, he had Sora to gather hearts. From Roxas's birth onwards, he had both Roxas and Xion to collect hearts, and when they disappeared Sora woke up, so there was never any need for him to get his own hands dirty and collect hearts. Notice how he never accompanies you on a mission in 358/2 Days? That's just how Xemnas is. He doesn't do anything unless he has to, and that includes swinging the Keyblade around and killing Heartless.

I think it makes sense, how about you?
This is some thing I am thinking about now...

B

bubreagerne

iPad 2 - For those who have yet to buy

I have always wanted an iPad and thought I would wait a few months from release date before getting one. However, I have now learnt that the current iPad only has 256MB of RAM memory. This concerns me a lot as the new iPhone 4 has double (512MB). It concerns me as I currently have an iPhone 3G which doesnt function on iOS 4 and I do not want to have an obsolete iPad in 18 months.
I have bought a zenithink Andriod 2.2 Tablet PC
I dont want to wait until this time next year for iPad 2, but I dont want to buy an iPad now if a new one is coming out around December 2010/January 2011.

For those who have yet to buy but plan to, what are your advice?

Buy Now? Or
Wait?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back