• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BbS Ultimania "Plot Mysteries" Nomura interview

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
BBS Just made Xehanort the most complicated villain in history...

I really wish that Nomura didn't have the whole "Xehanort possessed Terra" thing because that just makes it much more confusing than it needs to be in terms of his nobody, his heartless, the memories, which heart would be able to control Xehanort, etc.

But my theory on the whole Xehanort/Terranort etc thing is that the body of Terra's eventually had MX and Terra's heart fuse into one. Because in the secret ending MX said "We will slowly be building his heart" so I think that the two of them were trying to consume and fuse each other to be one heart which would be why the body could sense small memories of both Terra and Xehanort. The problem with this, though is how the heck is Sora going to save Xehanort?

Graxdon

BBS Just made Xehanort the most complicated villain in history...

I really wish that Nomura didn't have the whole "Xehanort possessed Terra" thing because that just makes it much more confusing than it needs to be in terms of his nobody, his heartless, the memories, which heart would be able to control Xehanort, etc.

But my theory on the whole Xehanort/Terranort etc thing is that the body of Terra's eventually had MX and Terra's heart fuse into one. Because in the secret ending MX said "We will slowly be building his heart" so I think that the two of them were trying to consume and fuse each other to be one heart which would be why the body could sense small memories of both Terra and Xehanort. The problem with this, though is how the heck is Sora going to save Xehanort?

he's not, screw xehanort. He is fated to return to the darkness whence he came. Like that other dude said earlier, saving Terra is gonna be a bigger bitch than kyle's mom. The only way I can think of that may seperate Terra from Xehanort (heartwise) is to use the darkblade that Sora used to seperate his and Kairi's hearts.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Mind explaining because I don't see the logic in Roxas wielding and Xemnas not.

Sora had 3 heart in him at the time of losing his heart ass did Xehanort.
Ven's heart affected how Roxas looked. MX's heart affected how Xemnas looked.

By Nomura's own logic, Xemnas should be able to wield.

Sora had 3 heart in him at the time of losing his heart ass did Xehanort.
Ven's heart affected how Roxas looked. MX's heart affected how Xemnas looked.

By Nomura's own logic, Xemnas should be able to wield.

no not really Roxas held Vens heart in him he waild ven keayblade
Q3: Is it possible that Roxas has a heart?
A: It is thought that it could be Ventus’ heart.

In KHII FM there were clues to him having a heart, and in Days we saw Roxas crying--proof that he could have a heart. As was said in Q1, he has taken a lot of himself from Ventus. But perhaps when Sora and Roxas were separated, Ventus’ heart stayed in Roxas?

[picture: Roxas crying]

On Day 357, Roxas cries after losing his friend Xion.

[picture: Little Sora and Ventus’ heart]

Sora links with Ventus to help heal him.

Q4: Why can Roxas dual-wield?
A: Because he can use both Sora’s and Ventus’ keyblades.

Sora can wield two keyblades at once because he has Ventus’ as well as his own. As Roxas is a part of Sora, he also can use two. In Days Roxas awakened his ability to dual wield after fighting Xion. In KHII once Sora absorbs him, he can also dual-wield.

[picture: Roxas and Riku fighting]

Roxas awakens his ability to dual-wield with his will to not forget Xion who also wielded a keyblade.

wile Xemnas didn't XH had both MX and Terras hearts it is unkown on what happened to MEs heart.

just cause the they were born the same way does not explaine why Xemnas dont wield and Roxas do.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
no not really Roxas held Vens heart in him he waild ven keayblade

wile Xemnas didn't XH had both MX and Terras hearts it is unkown on what happened to MEs heart.

just cause the they were born the same way does not explaine why Xemnas dont wield and Roxas do.

Ven's and Sora's heart are one heart, not two.
And the quote you posted said could, not is.
Yes, Roxas has a heart. It's half of Sora's heart.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Nomura also said that Xemnas is a special nobody.
That makes [plus 2, carry the 9] 4 of them now.

Nomura also said that Xemnas is a special nobody.
That makes [plus 2, carry the 9] 4 of them now.

yea because he is a special nobody don't mean he has a heart like Roxas the are special nobody cause of diffrent means. Roxas is a special nobody cause he holds half of sora's heart and can wield the keyblade, Namine is special cause she has no body nor a soul and cause she an controle sora's memiores. Xemnas is a special nobody probely cause he has memiores of Terra and MX and is the nobody of two hearts. who is the fourth nobody????? Xigbar Axel Siax??????

Relix

A traveler
Awards
yea because he is a special nobody don't mean he has a heart like Roxas the are special nobody cause of diffrent means. Roxas is a special nobody cause he holds half of sora's heart and can wield the keyblade, Namine is special cause she has no body nor a soul and cause she an controle sora's memiores. Xemnas is a special nobody probely cause he has memiores of Terra and MX and is the nobody of two hearts. who is the fourth nobody????? Xigbar Axel Siax??????

Actually logically speaking there is no reason for Xemnas to be any different from Roxas. If Nomura wants to make it so Xemnas choose not to wield or rather could have but didn't know it, isn't impossible.

T

the barfman

but still roxas didn't know he could wield a keyblade it just came.

Actually logically speaking there is no reason for Xemnas to be any different from Roxas. If Nomura wants to make it so Xemnas choose not to wield or rather could have but didn't know it, isn't impossible.

i'm not saying it's impossible i'm saying it need to be explaned if Xemnas choose not to wield when he needs the keyblade to make his Kingdom Hearts or could have but didn't know cause Roxas didn't know eather.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Did the recent interviews imply that Xemnas probably could just didn't?

Nexark

That makes complete sense now!
I always wondered why Riku (just before sora got his keyblade and riku went to left destiny islands) why he was talking as if he already knew what was going on.

quot "the door is open, now we can go to the outside world!"

and

"I'm not afriad of the darkness!"

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
he's not, screw xehanort. He is fated to return to the darkness whence he came. Like that other dude said earlier, saving Terra is gonna be a bigger bitch than kyle's mom. The only way I can think of that may seperate Terra from Xehanort (heartwise) is to use the darkblade that Sora used to seperate his and Kairi's hearts.

Well, if he can't save Xehanort he can't save Terra so by saying "screw Xehanort" you are saying "screw Terra." That's basically what I mean. The problem is that Xehanort's Heartless has been destroyed as well as the nobody. I'm thinking Riku is the key since his darkness is literally Xehanort from KH1. I think both Riku and Lingering Sentiment hold a key to bringing Terra back.

Last edited:

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
that would make no scence cause he need the keyblade to make his knigdim hearts.

It makes no sense for KH1, 2 and a couple of Nomura interview to confirm that the heartless were created by Xehanort only to retcon and say that they havde always existed.

Graxdon

It makes no sense for KH1, 2 and a couple of Nomura interview to confirm that the heartless were created by Xehanort only to retcon and say that they havde always existed.

the pure heartless have always existed, the unpure heartless, the ones with symbols, were created by aprentice xehanort

TwoAcross

that would make no scence cause he need the keyblade to make his knigdim hearts.

Okay, I think I've got an explanation ^^! Xemnas's choice not to use the Keyblade makes sense in a way if you look at all of his speeches about the power of Nothingness and the void. As "Superior of the In-Between", Xemnas is obviously of the opinion that Nothingness is the superior force, "eternal" just like Light and Darkness.

The thing is, there is no such thing as a Keyblade of Nothingness, if Xehanort's Report is to be believed... there are only Keyblades of Light, Keyblades of Darkness, Keyblades of Heart, and the X-blade. So, Xemnas remembers how to use the Keyblade, but chooses not to use it because, in his mind, such a weapon is inferior to the power of Nothing.

Now, this may seem stupid since the Keyblade is instrumental to Xemnas's plans of creating Kingdom Hearts, but then think about this... Xemnas isn't the only Keyblade wielder, and he knows it. Hell, he didn't even need to have a Keyblade wielder in the Organization to come super close to achieving his goals, because Xemnas is that great a planner.

In the first game, he had Sora to gather hearts. From Roxas's birth onwards, he had both Roxas and Xion to collect hearts, and when they disappeared Sora woke up, so there was never any need for him to get his own hands dirty and collect hearts. Notice how he never accompanies you on a mission in 358/2 Days? That's just how Xemnas is. He doesn't do anything unless he has to, and that includes swinging the Keyblade around and killing Heartless.

I think it makes sense, how about you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back