• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BbS Ultimania "Plot Mysteries" Nomura interview

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

fantasy08

I can understand Braig's case pretty clearly, but...

OMG ISA WHAT DID NORTY DO TO YOU??!!

*angry Isa fangirl RAGE*

Lol winter that pretty much was my reaction to. Oh Isa w.t.f. happened to you.*huggles him tightly* Although I'm kinda glad it confirmed my suspicion that it's MX's/Xenmas influence that f' him up because it explains why Saix is so cruel when Isa wasn't, and that makes me hate MX even more lol.

Oh and thanks Lissar and Krexia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Last edited:

Winter the Wise

Lol winter that pretty much was my reaction to. Oh Isa w.t.f. happened to you.*huggles him tightly* Although I'm kinda glad it confirmed my suspicion that it's MX's/Xenmas influence that f' him up because it explains why Saix is so cruel when Isa wasn't, and that makes me hate MX even more lol.

Oh and thanks Lissar and Krexia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Another Isa/Saix fan! :D I'm serious. Norty did SOMETHING to f*ck him up. And whatever he did made him the cold and cruel Nobody we saw as Saix. Isa is so sweet that I almost cried when I saw how different he was from Saix.

I think that whatever happened to him as Isa, made him (at first) a vengeful bastard. I mean, your eyes don't turn yellow for no reason. I think that they were captured by the Apprentices and used as experiments, and then joined a bit later. I can tell you, Isa had it A LOT worse than Lea did. You can just tell.

fantasy08

Another Isa/Saix fan! :D I'm serious. Norty did SOMETHING to f*ck him up. And whatever he did made him the cold and cruel Nobody we saw as Saix. Isa is so sweet that I almost cried when I saw how different he was from Saix.

Lulz I am indeed a fan of them :) I always suspected that it was MX because of how Braig changed by being with him. Also what happened in Days and Kh2 made me think something was up to. You just don't go from sweet,but quite and having sea salt ice-cream with your friend to the cruelty that was Saix.

I think that whatever happened to him as Isa, made him (at first) a vengeful bastard. I mean, your eyes don't turn yellow for no reason. I think that they were captured by the Apprentices and used as experiments, and then joined a bit later. I can tell you, Isa had it A LOT worse than Lea did. You can just tell.

Exactly eyes don't freaking change from green to yellow unless some crap is up. Braig's were brown then he messed around with MX and bam yellow. The same thing happened with Terra. Also unlike Braig who's ears were already pointy Isa's ears turned that way like MX. Damn the man!! Lord I hate him. Not for just what he did to Isa and thus Saix, but for everyone. Lea, Ienzo, Even, Terra, Aqua, all the RG residents etc.That bastard!! Also I to think they were experimented on as Ansem reports do mention human test subjects. Oh god...

We mustn't take up this thread with fangirling about this news though lulz. That's what the Saix fanclub is for lol.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Thanks for the translation krexia!
I'm getting so excited for what's next :D

MeggieKeyblader

Awesome, thanks so much Krexia! I can't wait to see the scans.

Nomura: That may be one reason, but if he somehow had some of Terra's memories, we can consider that it might be because he had laid eyes on Riku previously. In terms of the elements of Terra and Master Xehanort, I think the questions of how their power is related and divided, as well as who has whose memories and heart, will become a key to the story* after this one.

-- Is that to say that there's a possibility that within Xehanort's Heartless, the darkness that sleeps in Riku's heart, there might remain something of Terra...?

Nomura: That's also a riddle connected to the next story,* so everyone please use your imagination.
Oh, so I guess the Ultimania's not gonna clear that mess up... but yay! It's better to find it out in-game, anyway. It means that there are gonna be more Xehanort scenes!!!

- Roxas, the "Sora + Ventus" Nobody, was able to use a Keyblade. In contrast Xemnas, the "Terra + Master Xehanort" Nobody, wasn't able to use a Keyblade. Why is this?

Nomura: I'd rather that point remain a mystery. It's possible that he intentionally wasn't using one
Xemnas was intentionally not using his keyblade? I don't see how that would make sense, since he went through all that trouble to have Roxas and Xion collect hearts... if he had used his keyblade, he wouldn't need them really. Eh.

deeply connected to Xehanort

hints that something happened with Xehanort in between
Lulz ;)

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
so are they translating the entire book for us i hope

State

Awards
Nomura: Firstly, when he hears the name of the masked boy from Master Xehanort at the mysterious wasteland, and we see an image of Aqua and Ventus defeated, that's a hint of the future. On the Destiny Islands, when he makes Riku his successor, he has a special view of him and catches a glimpse of his future. However, this isn't to say that Terra has the ability to see the future - it was a directive nuance intended to portray the future connection between Terra and Riku.
Since we saw two scenes of younger MX, does this mean that one of them is from the future? As in, younger MX is confirmed to be breathing, or rather, MX?
Nomura: That is not yet clear. However I will say that the fixed sentiment that remained just after Master Xehanort stabbed himself with the Keyblade was not a Heartless.
Is he trying to say that it was either a Nobody or an Unversed? Or perhaps even a new type of enemy?
Nomura: I'd rather that point remain a mystery. It's possible that he intentionally wasn't using one.
The question here is:
Why wouldn't he use the weapon that would accomplish his plans?
The only answer I can come up is that Xemnas wasn't after KH.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
No, a sentiment is neither a heartless, nor a nobody.
It could, however, be an unversed.

Awards
And they didnt ask why nobodies can age :C

Because they don't, he said as much in the Days Ultimania.

Plain and simple, the timing was retconned, and has been since KH2 (given what AtW says in the SAR).
Maleficent didn't take over Radiant Garden a year after BbS, but in fact several years (I'm actually leaning on closer to KH1 than BbS). Meaning, by extension, that there was room for the apprentices to age, which they clearly did.

TrueRoxas527

Hm. An interesting interview, I still couldn't catch why Vanitas looks like Sora, Is it because Ven had a part of Sora within him before Vanitas was created? Thus portraying Sora's face from the future?
I just don't understand why he looks like Sora from the future. I mean what would happen if he was like Isa and Braig and got giant scars on his face, or what if he died before he became 15?! Well... then there wouldn't be a KH series I guess......
I'm confused...

TVA1994

wait nomura states
Nomura: That's essentially correct. In terms of the rite itself, the successee* just has to make the successor grasp their Keyblade - if this rite is performed by a Keyblade Master, and if they have suitable power, the Keyblade will choose that person as a Keyblade user, and appear before them. Terra, Ventus, all have passed this rite. Sora is the only exception.
I thought Ventus never did that. IN the story it shows Terra giving the rite to Riku but for Ven he never gave sora or anyone the rite. Sora is the only exception. IM confused did ven give rite to someone???

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Lol.. I'd like to say Lea, but that was the wooden keyblade. I wonder if by touching and holding a false keyblade Lea became connected to the keyblade. (i.e. Was it really coincidence that his best friend in the Organization was a keyblade wielder as well?.) Maybe, that was kind of impromptu keyblade rite taking place, except it didn't entrust Lea to one, only connected him to those who wield it or at least Ven, seeing how Roxas is connected to Ven.

T

The Spoiler

When Aqua met Kairi, Kairi was scared and grabbed Aquas keyblade...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back