• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS tutorial

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku and Sora

Well, I always thought that you get sent to Awakening through your dreams, but in an actual world. Does that make sense? Anyway, I think that it tests the Keybearers, and to make them think that they're insane, 'cause they hear voices in their head. In short, yes. I guess...

Raiko

Come break me down
ok? make keybearers think they're insane?well that quite true i guess...yes it might be a place to test them. but i thought that VAT are just apprentices?so does that mean they havent got the"real" keyblade?

The 15th

I think the Station of Awakening is a part of a Keyblade Master that reveals the wielder's destiny. Sora's showed the Princesses of Heart. Roxas' showed nothing but Sora, which is all Roxas had in store at that moment. That destiny also involves the Keyblade, so the Station may revolve around the Keyblade's mastery. Once again, I'm pulling out of my butt, so it's not 100% thought out.

Personally, I would like to see it as Mickey in training and the Station return in 358/2.

Erlix

I think the Station of Awakening is a part of a Keyblade Master that reveals the wielder's destiny. Sora's showed the Princesses of Heart. Roxas' showed nothing but Sora, which is all Roxas had in store at that moment. That destiny also involves the Keyblade, so the Station may revolve around the Keyblade's mastery. Once again, I'm pulling out of my butt, so it's not 100% thought out.

Personally, I would like to see it as Mickey in training and the Station return in 358/2.

So it can be in the station of awakening but it coud aso be on a place where they are trainig so I say 65% station of awakening and 35% training place.

A

Audo

I doubt it would start at the Station of Awakening because that's usually before they become Keyblade Wielders, and VAT already are wielders... =/

Awards
Yes. I'm sure it will be in the Station of Awakening. They might as well photoshop the heads of Terra, Aqua, and Ven onto Riku, Kairi, and Sora respectively in the KH opening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back