• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS trio's canon movesets (SPOILERS)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Soldier

Awards
Hello,Before I start this little thread, SPOILERS for 0.2, BBS, and KH 3D, you've been warned!!!Now with a title like this, a lot of you are probably going to flag it down as an inconsistency, stating that "oh, it's up to the players choice, eehhh". Well, this is something that can be seen in the series as it progresses as the trio is fought as bosses or playable outside of the command deck style of their original game. Since she's the most recently seen, let's use aqua for exampleIn 0.2, we are given a lot of insight on this, as she's playable in the format of KH 3, which pays homage to the original attack styles. She has the four main magics in fire, blizzard thunder and cure at their third tier, plus a lot of potions, elixirs and ethers. Since shotlocks return, her second strongest shotlock, Prism rain. with that in mind, we can apply this info to a command deck as seen below. So for simplicity's sake, let's just use one of each of the highest level items (Mega potion and ether) and use only an elixir to fill that seventh slot as Megalixirs are hard to come by. You would think that it would end there, but she actually has another spell in her arsenal, albeit situational (when triggered into a reaction command against the final boss, Aqua uses golden chains (which are often linked with bind magic) to restrain it, allowing for multiple combos. With this in mind, that's the eighth slot, leading to the following deckCommands1. Firaga2. Blizzaga3. Thundaga4. Curaga5. Mega potion6. Mega ether7. Elixir 8. BindShotlock: Prism RainSo that is the canon moveset if we're taking into consideration that anything after BBS would solidify their decks to what they were. It can be argued that this is just merely using what's left over from their movesets and isn't set in stone, but let's pretend that it is. I could use some help in ironing out the other two's movesets, but they're going to be a lot harder than Aqua was.

Hirokey123

Awards
If we look at Lingering Will...

The combo he uses when he performs the whip attack is the Ars Solum combo, in fact I imagine that's why Ars Solum is even a thing. He performs not Sonic blade but rather judging by the movements and the way he goes past Sora he's using sliding dash, so at least three sliding dash commands. Rarely he will fire blizzagas and use magnega so we know he has those two spells. While we don't have any commands that seal magic or physical attacks the fact is that Terra can lay any number of status aliments on the enemy to simulate the general concept. His death punch seems like a non-darkness version of Dark Impulse. The way he summons drones that lock on and fire multiple bullets while he remains invincible (by being off the field in this case) I got the sense was like a proto shotlock and you can get a pretty good approximation with any of the multi-hit ragnarok style shotlocks. His Ultima Canon shotlock is also without a doubt canon

So something like blizzaga, sliding dash, Ars Solum, Magnega, some sort of status inflicting command to trigger dark impulse, and so on for Terra HOWEVER then you can break down LW's desperation move into a collection of Terra's attacks. The main combo is very similar to firestorm and diamond dust specifically which is very clear when you see Terra and LW during their moves both enter a sort of roaring stance while their respective magical energies rotate around them dealing multiple hit damage. Then for the end part where he dashes through Sora and stabs down is like a lot of various shotlocks AND he ends the attack by very blatantly using a surge command. However since LW is a non-elemental boss you can't really identify anything specific from his attacks so you basically would just need to approximate.

AVN gives us a good idea on Ven's deck or at least the way he fights. When it's inky and dark he is usually rooted to the ground and uses Fever Pitch command style combos. When it's bright white and he's usually flying through the air he uses sky climber command style combos. He can charge in the air to release a darkness version of the firestorm command style finisher. He also shows off reversal, a dark version of the standard sonic blade-esque shotlocks, a darkness version of tornado strike, and a dark version of strike raid. I think given how Roxas draws heavily from Ventus and his main form of fighting involving using those light pillars that Ven's holy/faith spell where he also uses those pillars is pretty much canon.

Soldier

Awards
If we look at Lingering Will...

The combo he uses when he performs the whip attack is the Ars Solum combo, in fact I imagine that's why Ars Solum is even a thing. He performs not Sonic blade but rather judging by the movements and the way he goes past Sora he's using sliding dash, so at least three sliding dash commands. Rarely he will fire blizzagas and use magnega so we know he has those two spells. While we don't have any commands that seal magic or physical attacks the fact is that Terra can lay any number of status aliments on the enemy to simulate the general concept. His death punch seems like a non-darkness version of Dark Impulse. The way he summons drones that lock on and fire multiple bullets while he remains invincible (by being off the field in this case) I got the sense was like a proto shotlock and you can get a pretty good approximation with any of the multi-hit ragnarok style shotlocks. His Ultima Canon shotlock is also without a doubt canon

So something like blizzaga, sliding dash, Ars Solum, Magnega, some sort of status inflicting command to trigger dark impulse, and so on for Terra HOWEVER then you can break down LW's desperation move into a collection of Terra's attacks. The main combo is very similar to firestorm and diamond dust specifically which is very clear when you see Terra and LW during their moves both enter a sort of roaring stance while their respective magical energies rotate around them dealing multiple hit damage. Then for the end part where he dashes through Sora and stabs down is like a lot of various shotlocks AND he ends the attack by very blatantly using a surge command. However since LW is a non-elemental boss you can't really identify anything specific from his attacks so you basically would just need to approximate.

AVN gives us a good idea on Ven's deck or at least the way he fights. When it's inky and dark he is usually rooted to the ground and uses Fever Pitch command style combos. When it's bright white and he's usually flying through the air he uses sky climber command style combos. He can charge in the air to release a darkness version of the firestorm command style finisher. He also shows off reversal, a dark version of the standard sonic blade-esque shotlocks, a darkness version of tornado strike, and a dark version of strike raid. I think given how Roxas draws heavily from Ventus and his main form of fighting involving using those light pillars that Ven's holy/faith spell where he also uses those pillars is pretty much canon.
You're also forgetting the Terra-nort battles, he uses both Ultima cannon and sonic shadow shotlocks, but as stated before, the Ultima cannon is the one that is confirmed. Terranort uses Dark Haze, Curaga and Ars solum in his battles against the will and aqua, so they're canon too.
So that means we have:
Ars Solum (takes up two slots)
Sliding dash
Blizzaga
Magnega
as for the surge command, let's just say it's thunder surge for coverage, assuming that the "canon" terra would prefer type coverage against mirage arena bosses
Curaga
That's seven right there,we're missing one.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
I'd say that the command seal move is probably a evolved variation of a status ailment move like zero gravity because he does bind sora and raise him into the air... so maybe zero graviga could be the last command?

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Curaga
Curaga
Curaga
Curaga
Curaga
Curaga
Curaga
&.....Curaga

FudgemintGuardian