• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS travel methods

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

αsiя

space coke
I like Terra's the most
i wonder if we're going to do the same shitty mini games that we did with the gummi ships

Millenious

from what i've seen the only minigames is a boss battle on them and the new things in Disney Town

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
ummm yeah this was already know since in the TGS 09 we see ven.....

A

Audo

ummm yeah this was already know since in the TGS 09 we see ven.....
He wasn't claiming it as new information. He was providing screens of all three of their retarded Keybikes. for comparison purposes.

braksa

i think Terra's is a jet ski, Ventus's is a board and Aqua's is kind of a plane thingy (or somthing like that)

Kiwi +

Push Ethan Page!
Awards
ehh they look okay..hopefully they won't have annoying parts that they have to go through while riding them..:/

Igshar

?The Jack of all Trades?
Awards
He wasn't claiming it as new information. He was providing screens of all three of their retarded Keybikes. for comparison purposes.

oooo Keybikes. That's a good term for them. Also, retarded describes them perfectly. Personally, I hate the concept completely and am really upset over the idea of transforming Keyblades. It brings up way more questions than it answers.

For example, why can't Mickey use one? Why can't Sora? Roxas? Ugh. It feels like a cop out because Nomura couldn't come up with a better way for the three to traverse to different worlds before the walls came down. =.=

A

Azrael

oooo Keybikes. That's a good term for them. Also, retarded describes them perfectly. Personally, I hate the concept completely and am really upset over the idea of transforming Keyblades. It brings up way more questions than it answers.

For example, why can't Mickey use one? Why can't Sora? Roxas? Ugh. It feels like a cop out because Nomura couldn't come up with a better way for the three to traverse to different worlds before the walls came down. =.=

Airship ftw.

But seriously blame Nomura for coming up with it in KH II Final Mix. Blame him.

Stop whining about Keybikes. It's there.

Igshar

?The Jack of all Trades?
Awards
Airship ftw.

But seriously blame Nomura for coming up with it in KH II Final Mix. Blame him.

Stop whining about Keybikes. It's there.

Gummi Ships are airships. D:

I did blame Nomura for creating them. I'm still having trouble understanding the mechanics of them. How can a weapon made of metal which stands up to about your waist transform into a craft that supports your weight and is three times your size? :\ KEYBLADE MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGICCCC. It bugs me.

I'll whine all I want. I accept that they're there but would rather they not be.

A

Azrael

Gummi Ships are airships. D:

I did blame Nomura for creating them. I'm still having trouble understanding the mechanics of them. How can a weapon made of metal which stands up to about your waist transform into a craft that supports your weight and is three times your size? :\ KEYBLADE MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGICCCC. It bugs me.

I'll whine all I want. I accept that they're there but would rather they not be.

I never really liked Gummi Ships in Kingdom Hearts. One for the name and how they looked. I would want something resembling the old classic airships (even it's an unlockable) Have Sora pilot the thing around fields of asteroids and what not. I'm not crazy about it but when it comes to it, I like it a bit more though the addition of Keybikes are a bit weird and causes one to ask questions like that ship Sora and Riku rode on/

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I'm kind of miffed because Nomura said that TAV would get around with something similar to "corridors of darkness".
Keybikes are nothing like that.

A

Azrael

I'm kind of miffed because Nomura said that TAV would get around with something similar to "corridors of darkness".

Hell. I would've liked Doors of Light to Keybikes but I'm sure it's going to be one of those things that people unfamiliar with KH are going to love. Somehow. somewhere I see it happening.

Igshar

?The Jack of all Trades?
Awards

He probably gave up on that because "corridors of light" would be too easy and make too much more sense than transforming Keyblades.

A

Azrael

He probably gave up on that because "corridors of light" would be too easy and make too much more sense than transforming Keyblades.

Considering Riku and Sora went through one in KHII (or at least I think so) It wouldn't been too unreasonable to have Keybearers who more often than not side with Light to use Corridors of Light though I'll say it would be a different story for Terra.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Not gonna lie, the battle in Deep Space looks really fun. I'm sure they will be great.
The concept in itself is just a tad bit retarded.

Maybe they'll go through corridors of darkness/light/whatever by using the Keybikes?

A

Azrael

Not gonna lie, the battle in Deep Space looks really fun. I'm sure they will be great.
The concept in itself is just a tad bit retarded.

Maybe they'll go through corridors of darkness/light/whatever by using the Keybikes?

They could've had the Deep Space battle without the Keybikes by having it just be a normal ship.

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
Sinking into the light with a heart of pure darkne

That's kind of redundant imo. Why need a vehicle then when there are portals which automatically brings them to a desired location?

Considering Riku and Sora went through one in KHII (or at least I think so) It wouldn't been too unreasonable to have Keybearers who more often than not side with Light to use Corridors of Light though I'll say it would be a different story for Terra.

Except with the way the Door to Light was referenced in KH1, it's like it is built up to be this extremely rare and powerful object which can only be opened by special means, much like the Door to Darkness, so maybe Nomura thought it would have killed the significance of it if it is used rampantly in BBS. Although yes Corridors of Light make a lot more sense.

Igshar

?The Jack of all Trades?
Awards
It would have actually been an interesting plot point that Terra decided to/was told to use Corridors of Darkness instead of Light and did so without any protection, thus leading to his fall into Darkness. Unfortunately, if they use bikes instead of Corridors, this would not work so well. :\
They could've had the Deep Space battle without the Keybikes by having it just be a normal ship.
I agree completely. When I saw it and everyone commented on it being the Keyblade, I was hoping it was more just something Jumba had built for Ventus to use... D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back