• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS Trailer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

nubstyle

i was looking at some bbs trailers when i saw this and noticed alot of that wasnt in the game. Like those blue mountains from Radiant garden. Do you think its possible to go there with cheat codes?

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
i was looking at some bbs trailers when i saw this and noticed alot of that wasnt in the game. Like those blue mountains from Radiant garden. Do you think its possible to go there with cheat codes?

The cutscenes were in the final game; they were just relocated. Plus, I think that most of the area designs from the old BBS trailers were prototypes. So, in a word, "No", I don't think we could access these areas.

ICECOOL113

The cutscenes were in the final game; they were just relocated. Plus, I think that most of the area designs from the old BBS trailers were prototypes. So, in a word, "No", I don't think we could access these areas.
Yeah that sucked when I heard about it for the Japanese game! I wish Kingdom Hearts trailers would stop showing scenes that will never happen in their trailers!

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Yeah that sucked when I heard about it for the Japanese game! I wish Kingdom Hearts trailers would stop showing scenes that will never happen in their trailers!

(facepalm) The cutscenes ARE in the game as apparently you weren't listening. -_- They're just relocated and modified.

Consider this trailer like a "beta" trailer. I mean, look at the battle system. That changed A LOT in the final game.
Anyway, like I said before the scenes are still in the game... but the locations are different because the locations shown in the trailers were just prototypes. Like when MX and Ven were in Olympus Coliseum, that scene is still in the final game but instead of Olympus Coliseum, it's in the Keyblade Graveyard. The areas you see in these old trailers are just prototypes. Nothing more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back