• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS trailer most damage

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
That battle? PROBABLY not, but you forget, there are two other main characters that can be played.

Unless I'm totally dyslectic (which is entirely possible), I thought that this thread was about that battle.
I thought it looked like Ven got his butt the most whupped in the trailer.

I do agree, however, that a very horrible fate does await Terra.

Shadowlight

Terra was probably hurt more physically, but I think he could take more of it than the others could.

Ven... got hit a few times then had his head crushed, got burnt, then frozen, tumbled down a cliff maybe losing a few small limbs..... AND the top bit of his keyblade broke off.

Aqua seemed to be not very hurt, maybe because she was doing a lot of long distance attacks.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Unless I'm totally dyslectic (which is entirely possible), I thought that this thread was about that battle.
I thought it looked like Ven got his butt the most whupped in the trailer.

I do agree, however, that a very horrible fate does await Terra.

How do you spell Diz7ax!e?

And I said probably. Doesn't mean no, means probably.

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards
I'd have to say Ven. Everyone else was up and fighting. He was held by his head over a cliff, got his helmet crushed, got frozen, and fell down a cliff. That alone would hurt like a bitch.

cmssaysftw

Awards
When I first saw this thread I was all for Ven having the most damage, But After watching the trailer again I now see that It was Terra. Terra was getting his behind beat six ways to Sunday. Terra Got slapped up the most.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back