• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS timeline is okay! + Alice´s PoH Ideas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord_Marluxia

Website
www.marluxiasrose.deviantart.com
Well, I was watching the sleeping beauty yesterday, and I just found out something that fixes everything on the KH timeline... the PoH´s we know are teenagers by that time... why? because I saw all of their movies and Aurora was 16 thats when malificent cursed her, and thats the BBS adventure, the fairy godmother gives cinderella cristal shoes, and thats her adventure on BBS, so the princess´s are like 26 or 27 in KH I... so this is when Alice gets in... Her adventure of the movie was shown in KH I? or wasnt show? If it wasnt show the case is that then she was 17 by the time KH I began and her adventure happened on BBS and then she was 7... ._.! so I guess that the disney movies will be shown in BBS adding the characters... thats what i think

Allister Rose

French Lover
her age is unknown. alice in wonder land age had differed from 13-7. so it's possible she was just a baby. bu then again half of the PoH werent shown captured in khI. i'm guessing melificent captured the first half in BBS

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Doesn't time pass strangely in Wonderland? It's been a while since I read the book, but didn't she spend ages in there, and in the real world when she woke up, time hadn't passed at all?

Maybe it works backwards in KH world; like rip van winkle or something. I mean, compared to all the other crazy stuff that goes on in there, ten years being compressed doesn't seem out of place...

Attemisc

EXCUSE ME! HELLO THERE! =D

I do believe Wonderland hasn't even been confirmed for Birth By Sleep! Yeah!

So in case anyone forgot, I'd like to point out thatAriel was also a Princess of Heart! WOW! Yeah, and Sora actually saved her before Ursula could get her hands on her! Remember that? Golly, that was fun.

So hey! Here's a thought! There aren't just 7 Princesses of Heart! But you only need 7 to open the Door to Darkness! Now that's just a craaazy theory, right? Absolutely insane!

So, hey, maybe Alice won't have shit to do with Birth By Sleep! Ever think of that? =D

Sarcasm over.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
EXCUSE ME! HELLO THERE! =D

I do believe Wonderland hasn't even been confirmed for Birth By Sleep! Yeah!

So in case anyone forgot, I'd like to point out thatAriel was also a Princess of Heart! WOW! Yeah, and Sora actually saved her before Ursula could get her hands on her! Remember that? Golly, that was fun.

So hey! Here's a thought! There aren't just 7 Princesses of Heart! But you only need 7 to open the Door to Darkness! Now that's just a craaazy theory, right? Absolutely insane!

So, hey, maybe Alice won't have shit to do with Birth By Sleep! Ever think of that? =D

Sarcasm over.

Ariel is not a Princess of Heart.
There are confirmed to be just seven.

Get your facts straight before you go around parading like you know everything.

A

Azrael

Time goes by differently in Wonderland although PoH's may come and go.

If only Pocahontas was a PoH.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
Yeah I agree with everyone who says time and age etc is wack in Wonderland.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Time goes by differently in Wonderland although PoH's may come and go.

As much as it would, theoretically, make sense for the multiple worlds in KH, I just couldn't see that happening.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
∞;4110070 said:
As much as it would, theoretically, make sense for the multiple worlds in KH, I just couldn't see that happening.

It's pretty much a fact, though.
Time is wonky in Neverland, and NOTHING makes sense in Wonderland.

Radon

mofo
Does any of this time and aging mumbo jumbo matter? Just because the PoH's look the same as they did in KH1 and Alice might have been seven doesn't mean everyone has to run aroung yelling "They were asleep!" "Time flows differently in different worlds!!" "How can they explain that!?!".

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
It's pretty much a fact, though.
Time is wonky in Neverland, and NOTHING makes sense in Wonderland.

Obviously things in Wonderland. I meant time-flow-differences on a world-to-world basis.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
yo allister i luv your avi
is that gill from pandora hearts?

pgerv12

Ok i'd like to point out something. Maleficient held some PoH of 9 years!!! that's not very Disney like to kidnap people and hold them hostage for so long. There's got to be a reason why she had them for 9 YEARS PEOPLE.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Ok i'd like to point out something. Maleficient held some PoH of 9 years!!! that's not very Disney like to kidnap people and hold them hostage for so long. There's got to be a reason why she had them for 9 YEARS PEOPLE.

I hate it when people restrict what Disney is capable of.
They're stories can be very mature.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back