• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

bbs theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keyblade25

ok so my theory is that DS was a friend of Aquas when she was younger(and maybe ven), and he's also Xehanort. and he killed her or did something really bad. thats why he was talking to her empty armor and calling it friend.
and maybe he really wanted roxas in the orginization because he looked like ven, not just because he was soras nobody. i mean if he really needed a keyblade couldnt he of just used Aquas, or given it to Namine to use.

Muse

you look atrocious
This should really be in Future of Kingdom Hearts.

ok so my theory is that DS was a friend of Aquas when she was younger(and maybe ven)

Do you have any proof to back this up?

and he's also Xehanort

Yeah, no. Not by himself at the very least.

and he killed her or did something really bad. thats why he was talking to her empty armor and calling it friend

What's your definition of 'really bad'? :/

Xemnas was the one talking to the armor, which could either be him being sarcastic, him being sincere, or quite possible him being a bit loopy in the head considering the fact that he's talking to the armor to begin with.

and maybe he really wanted roxas in the orginization because he looked like ven, not just because he was soras nobody. i mean if he really needed a keyblade couldnt he of just used Aquas, or given it to Namine to use.

That's not how it works. Unless you're chosen by the Keyblade, you can't wield it. The only exception possibly being is Xion with her 'fake' Keyblade, but we have yet to figure out what that deal is.

Xemnas wanted a Keyblade Wielder on their side to defeat Heartless and so their KH would be created. I doubt it has sentimental value such as, "Oh, well he looks like a former friend of mine, so why not?" That's why Xion wouldn't have any more meaning if she became unable to wield the Keyblade.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
ok so my theory is that DS was a friend of Aquas when she was younger(and maybe ven), and he's also Xehanort. and he killed her or did something really bad. thats why he was talking to her empty armor and calling it friend.
If he really killed Aqua then why would he call it his friend unless he was being sarcastic, which he wouldn't be if they were friends, or he's crazy. I'd sooner opt for him being crazy than thinking he killed Aqua or did something really bad.

Sexy Angel

*Applauds*

Brilliant, my friend, brilliant.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
and he's also Xehanort.

No. Not only is there next to nothing that remotely supports DS being Xehanort, there is evidence that keeps DS from being Xehanort, at least under normal conditions.

thats why he was talking to her empty armor and calling it friend.

Assuming Xemnas actually remembers Aqua...
Regardless, this would also fit for Terra and even MX, who could have been using it in a sarcastic sense.

and maybe he really wanted roxas in the orginization because he looked like ven

Xemnas has already made it more than clear that he does not give a shit about anyone else, so it's pretty unlikely that he would want Roxas because he looks like an old friend...
The obvious explanation would because he wanted Roxas simply because he could wield a keyblade.

i mean if he really needed a keyblade couldnt he of just used Aquas

Because not everyone can just up and use a keyblade...
Not to mention, since Xemnas is a Nobody (and wasn't a special case like Roxas), he could not wield the keyblade.

or given it to Namine to use.

Same reason as above.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
Seems like your just putting links where they were never intended to go.

Diomedes

I aim to misbehave
ok so my theory is that DS was a friend of Aquas when she was younger(and maybe ven),
And just what makes you think this?

and he's also Xehanort.
...No, no, no, no, no. and incase you didn't understand, the answer is no. there is evidence against this.

and he killed her or did something really bad. thats why he was talking to her empty armor and calling it friend.
Because friends kill each other and do "really bad things" to each other. And it was Xemnas talking, not Xehanort, and there is more evidence to suggest that Xehanort was a "combonation of Terra and MX, which means that Terra part speaking = seriousness, MX part speaking = sarcasm, or as Araliya stated, it was mental insanity.

You make it sound as if Xemnas has friends, when he is clearly a bastard who cares only about his own wants which happen to be the same of other nobodies who he is able to manipulate. And Xemnas obviously uses lightsabers proving that neither he nor Xehanort were chosen to wield the keyblade.

And here is a nice little question: Even if Naminé could weild the keyblade, what force could possibly convince Xemnas to hand over the most powerful weapon to ever exist to his prisoner?

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner

If DS is, in fact, Xehanort, than why can't Xemnas, Xehanort's Nobody, wield the Keyblade? Certainly if Roxas can use the Keyblade as Sora's Nobody than Xemnas would be able to as DS's Nobody.

/thread

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
If DS is, in fact, Xehanort, than why can't Xemnas, Xehanort's Nobody, wield the Keyblade? Certainly if Roxas can use the Keyblade as Sora's Nobody than Xemnas would be able to as DS's Nobody.

Xehanort will obviously be either MX, Terra, (while it's unlikely) DS, or a fusion of them. Since all three of them can wield a keyblade...

Anyways, the most logical explanation as to why neither Xehanort nor Xemnas wields a keyblade is the fact that Xehanort had no memories when he was found, which would include any memories of him wielding a keyblade. Like when Roxas had his memories altered before KH2, he had either just forgotten that he could wield the keyblade or lost the ability to wield one altogether. Either way, Roxas did not wield his keyblade again until after his Awakening.

That's not your decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back