• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

bbs theme song

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

YPPQ510

just a quick though, what are gonna use for the theme song for bbs? like kh1/com used simple and clean, kh2/358/2 used sancuary so whats bbs gonna use? just repeat one, or have utada sing anew one?:confused:

State

Awards
just a quick though, what are gonna use for the theme song for bbs? like kh1/com used simple and clean, kh2/358/2 used sancuary so whats bbs gonna use? just repeat one, or have utada sing anew one?:confused:
imo, it would be simple and clean. utada said she ain't singing for disney anymore, according to her, disney isn't paying her what she "deserves". to tell ya the truth, there're better singers than her... or a wide variety to choose from.

YPPQ510

imo, it would be simple and clean. utada said she ain't singing for disney anymore, according to her, disney isn't paying her what she "deserves". to tell ya the truth, there're better singers than her... or a wide variety to choose from.

yeah, but sancuary was a really,really good song. and simple and clean was good too, i just hope that their new singer is just as good/better

ashleerox1

I really liked utadas songs for kh but if she's going to be selfish...so be it
So if disney doesn't pay her enough, she's a famous singer right? So she should have enough money anyway.
BESIDES Kingdom Hearts(Disney) is the reason she has so many fans...I would have no idea who she was if it wasn't for kingdom hearts.
I am also a singer and I'm passionate about music.....money shouldn't matter as long as you do what you love
and it pisses me off when artist only do such a great thing only for the money....its called a SELLOUT
Disney got her to where she is today, Disney made her international and she's just going to turn her back on them
And if thats what she wants to be then so be it...we don't need her!

Beastly

Well Hello Beautiful

there are better japanese singers.

they really shouldnt just repeat an old 1.

anime10121

Awards
So if disney doesn't pay her enough, she's a famous singer right? So she should have enough money anyway.
BESIDES Kingdom Hearts(Disney) is the reason she has so many fans...I would have no idea who she was if it wasn't for kingdom hearts.
I am also a singer and I'm passionate about music.....

If I remember reading correctly back when the article was posted it was actually because her father handles her contracts and stuff like that and he believed that after the success of Hikari (Simple and Clean) and Passion (Sanctuary) that his daughter should be payed more. also...

money shouldn't matter as long as you do what you loveand it pisses me off when artist only do such a great thing only for the money....its called a SELLOUT
Disney got her to where she is today, Disney made her international and she's just going to turn her back on them
And if thats what she wants to be then so be it...we don't need her!
When you believe you have a good singing voice and it is also your job you want to get what you believe you deserve. Its not being a SELLOUT its just being human, and Disney didn't actually make Hikki she was actually already a multi million album selling artist.

ReverseUnversed

Yeah, Utada's an awesome singer. However, I think there should be some power metal in KH, like Sonata Arctica. It must not be too heavy. It should be a little melodic. So I suggest their "Sing in Silence" song... but not in Japan. If my suggestion sucks, never mind.

ashleerox1

I am also a singer and I'm passionate about music.....

If I remember reading correctly back when the article was posted it was actually because her father handles her contracts and stuff like that and he believed that after the success of Hikari (Simple and Clean) and Passion (Sanctuary) that his daughter should be payed more. also...

When you believe you have a good singing voice and it is also your job you want to get what you believe you deserve. Its not being a SELLOUT its just being human, and Disney didn't actually make Hikki she was actually already a multi million album selling artist.

Yeah I know her father said it but why would she agree? yeah she already made millions but KH got her ALOT of fans...she really doesn't need that "extra" money that her father wants, thats just being greedy.
and singing and performing should be something your passionate about. If you only do it for the money, yeah thats a sellout. Get what I'm saying?

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
just a quick though, what are gonna use for the theme song for bbs? like kh1/com used simple and clean, kh2/358/2 used sancuary so whats bbs gonna use? just repeat one, or have utada sing anew one?
confused.gif
theres like 2 threads about this....
and who knows maybe they will do a sanctuary remix or something

Talys Alankil

Fix'd.

God, I hope not. I just hope they use Fate of the Unknown, with lyrics/singer or not.
I think Fate of the Unknown would actually more be used the same way as the Orchestra versions of Hikari and Passion, as the music for a scene that plays if you wait on the title screen long enough. But that would rock as an opening, indeed. I love that track ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back