• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS Theme Song.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Santuary

I actually hope it's a completely new song. I mean, we've had Simple and Clean in 2 games (3 if you count Re: CoM) and Sanctuary in 2 games (Yes it's the theme for Days too) and it's possible that we'll have S&C in Coded aswell.

If it had to be another Utada Hikaru song (Though I doubt it, due to recent rumours that Utada won't even be returning for KH3) my main choices would either be "Final Distance" or "Be My Last"

Allister Rose

French Lover
Hmm, it seems that the songs have a common theme of simplicity, cleanliness, and holy places. I think the new song will be called something like "Pristine Mecca" or something in that vein. I know, it's stupid. =P

That was a fool statement i can name many that have the same sound as a rock band fail.

Anyways im thinking probably a slower version of either sanctuary or simple and clean or many FOTU

they never found all fantasy like.....that's wha ti was trying to say. see i really hate how so many people jsut erase the quote.

FOTU highly likely to be the main theme of kh BBS but as for opening and ending, i believe it to be the song. sanctuary and simple and clean are overused now

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
I tookt he main part and what the hell are you talking about?
KH themes are nothing but love songs...
wow...

Allister Rose

French Lover
I tookt he main part and what the hell are you talking about?
KH themes are nothing but love songs...
wow...

that wasnt the main part.

please dont actl ike it's so hard to understand. japanese songs that SE uses usually have that fantasy feel to it. not that hard to comprehend

Captain Garlock

I understand what your saying but your sense is lacking and sterotypical.
Yes it has a fantasy feel just like lots of other AMERICAN bands do.
And considering Utada is AMERICAN you killed yourself.
Ever wonder whyt he japanese versions souned off?

Allister Rose

French Lover
I understand what your saying but your sense is lacking and sterotypical.
Yes it has a fantasy feel just like lots of other AMERICAN bands do.
And considering Utada is AMERICAN you killed yourself.
Ever wonder whyt he japanese versions souned off?

not one american band thati have heard had that fantasy feel. none. they all sound rock and pop and techno, they never try to mix the two. only techno bands IMO are closer to having that fantasy feel.

And why invovle utada hikaru in this? i was talking in general. utada hikaru singsin japanese and sticks closer to jaapnese style than american IMO.

we shouldnt really argue about eachother's opinions. it's jsut what i think. please dont make this a big deal like h other times

Captain Garlock

Im pointing out your ignorance and the stereotypical flaw in your statement.
That is all

Allister Rose

French Lover
That is all

you didnt point out anything, you just gave your own opinoin.

the only thing you said was "like many american bands do!"

you have not mentioned one band, you merely stated that there are that have that feel. and i'm tired of you always bashing at me. Seriously you find one reason to argue and you go full fledged. Cant you even try to see the other person's vew?

my opinion stands, stereotype? maybe. true? depends on the person.

Grey

That is all

Ignorance and flaw... to you. It's called an opinion, buddy. Just because somebody has an opinion that doesn't match yours doesn't make their opinion wrong.

I happen to agree with Allister--most American bands play on reality more than fantasy. Sex, drinking, partying, family, friendship, and especially love has a huge presence in music nowadays--at least, American music. They usually talk about different situations they've been in, while I've heard a ton of Japanese songs that sing about generally more surreal themes.

So yeah. Opinion =/= fact, and you shouldn't call somebody ignorant because "your opinion is 'right'."

Abbot

Ignorance and flaw... to you. It's called an opinion, buddy. Just because somebody has an opinion that doesn't match yours doesn't make their opinion wrong.

I happen to agree with Allister--most American bands play on reality more than fantasy. Sex, drinking, partying, family, friendship, and especially love has a huge presence in music nowadays--at least, American music. They usually talk about different situations they've been in, while I've heard a ton of Japanese songs that sing about generally more surreal themes.

So yeah. Opinion =/= fact, and you shouldn't call somebody ignorant because "your opinion is 'right'."

Well, mainstream 'American' bands.

Metal is a whole different story, especially power metal. Take Kamelot for example. Lots of Fantasy right there.

But, yeah. Metal will never be in Kingdom Hearts. :p So forget I said anything.
Besides this. Japanese should stick with Kingdom Hearts. It's a Japanese series. Not an American one.

Captain Garlock

Thank you someone got the clue.
Shes clearly sterotyping bands with what shes heard.

Awards
It should be Britney for the American version!! (in my dreams) ...I dunno. They might even just reuse Hikari/Simple & Clean. If they do, they should make a new remix of it.

X2daEHANORT

i think it should sound like this.

ding... ding dong... ding ding....ding dong........downg bing... ding ... ding ding... ding dingluling

Captain Garlock

ding... ding dong... ding ding....ding dong........downg bing... ding ... ding ding... ding dingluling

Your blatant stupidity is perplexing...

X2daEHANORT

dude whats your problem are you jealous of my musical talent( btw thats what the KH menu song sounds like anyway)

TerraFTW!

It should be Britney for the American version!! (in my dreams) ...I dunno. They might even just reuse Hikari/Simple & Clean. If they do, they should make a new remix of it.

Ewww Britney Spears.

Anyways I would doubt if they just reused a past song. Thats SE for ya..

VLR.XIII

That's dearly beloved!

Aw feck you gave it away later down, still got it though :)

Mr Raindrop - amplified ;)

Devil Inside - U3 :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back