• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS Theme Song.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Azrael

Do a rendition of Fate of the Unknown. Perhaps a bit slower for someone to sing

αsiя

space coke
Okay so I'm new here so don't flame on me cause i'm not like you guys but I don't think they will create a new song for BBS
I mean Sanctuary and Simple and Clean were played for just the beginning and in the beginning the game had these good graphics and all that so I think it would be best that Fate of the Unknown was like the opening theme but the menu theme should be Dearly Beloved

tdc456

Dearly Beloved will forever be the menu theme for KH. They can't change that now.

I would love if Fate of the Unknown was the theme. But if they just did something with Sanctuary like in Days, I might be okay with that too. But i would prefer FotU.

KHLover916

I really hope there is a new one and I hope it is sung by Utada but judging previous interviews there is a large chance it won't be. I'm still keeping my fingers crossed though.

Silver warrior

I think the theme song for Bbs should be fate of the unknown,because i'm getting tier of girly song's like simple and clean and sanctuary,even if it sound good on the KH openings.I think Bbs should have a epic song,even if is not in singing.

Death

Your #1 Bruh
It'll probably have a rough manly song ( you know for Terra )

or maybe they'll have different opening songs for each one ( maybe )

TrinityxLimit

It'll probably have a rough manly song ( you know for Terra )

or maybe they'll have different opening songs for each one ( maybe )

Not likely.

I really do not think there will be a new theme. Although it's technically part of the chronological KH storyline (technically it would be KH0), in my eyes it is still got a spin-off thing going on, in the likes of Days. If anything a remixed Fate of the Unknown would be most likely, since it seems to be the theme for BBS in the trailers and website and stuff.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Uhh no, those two themes were made by utada hiw/e and it seems she only does those for the main khs like kh I and II. If other singer takes over idk how'd that go.

"Fate of the Unkown" should do fine. It's a good theme.
not likely

Not likely.

I really do not think there will be a new theme. Although it's technically part of the chronological KH storyline (technically it would be KH0), in my eyes it is still got a spin-off thing going on, in the likes of Days. If anything a remixed Fate of the Unknown would be most likely, since it seems to be the theme for BBS in the trailers and website and stuff.

this excuse doesn't mean anything. remember days? did they play passion through every trailer?no, it was only until the commercial came out in japan that it was confirmed that passion was going to be played. same for BBS let's wait until the commercial comes out.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
If the theme for BbS ends up being S&C, Passion, Sanctuary or Hikari I will scream.
Or if it's "My Sanctuary Is Simple & Clean" being a mix-up of both I will blow up SE's headquarters.

khphantom97

Website
www.youtube.com
But no Demi Lovato haha

HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT ABOUT MY FUTURE WIFE!? (I wish)

Anyway, since Simple and Clean and Sactuary were already songs before the games were released, so if they were to pick an american song, maybe, "It Ends Tonight" by All-American Rejects?

Lonbilly

Awards

Anyway, since Simple and Clean and Sactuary were already songs, if they were to pick an american song, maybe, "It Ends Tonight" by All-American Rejects?

No. We would need some good music.

Allister Rose

French Lover

Anyway, since Simple and Clean and Sactuary were already songs before the games were released, so if they were to pick an american song, maybe, "It Ends Tonight" by All-American Rejects?

they dont sound like kingdom hearts...american bands dont know how to sound like japanese bands. japanese bands always nail the phantasy feel to it.

Prajna

Ok i was thinking and in BBS is there gonna be a brand new theme song or are they gonna use the same one as KHII. I mean in KHI it was "Simple and Clean" and in KHII it was "Santuary". What will it be in BBS???

Hmm, it seems that the songs have a common theme of simplicity, cleanliness, and holy places. I think the new song will be called something like "Pristine Mecca" or something in that vein. I know, it's stupid. =P

Lonbilly

Awards
Fate of the Unknown seems the most likely so far. The name ties into the story of BbS, has a good beat, etc. Dunno if it'll get a vocalized version though.

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
american bands dont know how to sound like japanese bands.

That was a fool statement i can name many that have the same sound as a rock band fail.

Anyways im thinking probably a slower version of either sanctuary or simple and clean or many FOTU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back