• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS, the 3rd Hero

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Desert_Punk

From the interview:" There are three Heroes: Terra, Ven, and another character in Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep."

Now if the third hero was Aqua, wouldn't Nomura say "Aqua" insted of "another character".

If it isn't Aqua, who could the third hero be? It could possibly be the Dark Soldier, because its never really confirmed if the DS is good or bad. Maybe the DS betrayed Terra, Aqua, and Ven in the end. Kind of like Riku in the first KH.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Nomura has never officially acknowledged that the Female Hero was named "Aqua", that was merely an assumption made by us KH fans once the names "Terra" and "Ven" were official.

shadow_of_light

if it is DS, i can see that happening. since he never said whether he was good or bad, he could be kinda like riku, only he never becomes officially "good."
if its aqua, i can see it happening. she's there with ven and terra, so why not?

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Nomura has never officially acknowledged that the Female Hero was named "Aqua", that was merely an assumption made by us KH fans once the names "Terra" and "Ven" were official.

Her name is Aqua, we know this... Terra was the last name to be confirmed by Nomura.

The Lingering Sentiment is the same as the armored youth in the movie, but when he fights Sora he mentions "Aqua" and "Ven". Are those the names of the other 2?
Nomura: Yes, the blue haired girl is Aqua.

I'm still wondering why Nomura has not mentioned her recently... Maybe he is still keeping her story hidden or something, but I'm sure she'll be one of the playable characters...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back