• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS TGS 2009 trailer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Fate of the Unknown was there, for one thing.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Yeah, I thought it was combined with the other 2 into one song with a different title. If all three are different, the names of the first two are the ones I want to know

KingBlade

by sinspire^
They are completely new songs so we don't know the name of them. We need Blue.Nocturne to remake them. D:

EDIT//

no infinity, he/she still haven't released a recomposed copy of them. Or even hear any news that he/she was doing it.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Well, we all know that Fate of the Unknown is in there. I've heard people say that the first part sounds similar to Roxas's theme, so possibly Ven's (or Aqua or Terra's) theme? Whatever it is, it sounds incredible. I love Yoko Shimomura's music :)

Gexus

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I've heard people say that the first part sounds similar to Roxas's theme, so possibly Ven's (or Aqua or Terra's) theme?

NOOOOOO!!! WHY, GOD DAMN WHY DO PEOPLE ALWAYS FIGURE THINGS OUT IMMEDIATELY BEFORE SOMEONE LIKE ME CAN BE PROUD OF DOING SO???

I was like snoozing in class today and then the beginning song of the trailer started playing in my head, and some voice told me (okay my dreams are a bit weird) that it's got similar basics to Roxas's theme. And I woke up immediately, really proud of myself for figuring something like this out. But noooooooo :)

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Maybe the first theme is the theme for TAV. The second theme I hope is the boss music for Disney Bosses. And of course the last one was fate of the unknown.

While we are on the subject of music, does anyone think Radiant Gardens will get a new world theme since the world theme in the past was titled, "Hollow Bastion" but since in BBS it is called Radiant Gardens, maybe it will get a new song actualy titled "Radiant Gardens"

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Originally Posted by Sahrvergnugen
In one video, Neveland had the Radiant Garden battle music :/

They probably didn't want to release the actual BGM yet, or it was a mistake, like Memory Master says.

Allister Rose

French Lover
i'm guessing i t was someone's theme song, or TAV theme song. but i doubt it, since theme songs rarely come up in trailers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back