• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS Symbol and Heartless Symbol

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowKeyMaster

In some dark demension. I dont even know how the f
idk if ne one else has noticed or post a thread bout this, but iv noticed that the heartless symbol

and the symbol on Terra and Ven from BBS

seem 2 b very symilar 2 me, besides the long spike at the bottom of the BBS one
maybe there could be sum connection with these symbols and the creation of the heartless

wut do yall think?

.Oji

赤いテキスト
That's a possiblity.

Xehanort's symbol (emphasize on Xehanort's symbol) does look alot like the symbols VAT share. I doubt that's coincidental -- they purposely made the two symbols resemble each other. I don't want to assume as such, but I'm starting to think that Terra was Xehanort's past life or past existence.

Ansem Report 5 said:
To study the Heartless behavior, I picked one out for observation. It wiggled its antennae and, as if sensing a target, headed deep into the castle. In the deepest part of the castle, its antennae began vibrating, as if searching for something. Suddenly, a strange door appeared. I'd never known of its existence.

It had a large keyhole, but didn't seem to be locked. So I opened the door. What I saw on the other side mystified me. What was that powerful mass of energy. That night I observed a great meteor shower in the sky. Could it be related to the door that I have opened?

No doubt he opened that door with a keyblade. Probably accidentally, but he opened it nevertheless... with a keyblade.

KCDjedi

No doubt he opened that door with a keyblade. Probably accidentally, but he opened it nevertheless... with a keyblade.

"but didn't seem to be locked"
He didn't need to unlock it, as it was already unlocked. Who did it though?

.Oji

赤いテキスト
"but didn't seem to be locked"
He didn't need to unlock it, as it was already unlocked. Who did it though?

Yeah, but I'm trying to say he opened the door absentmindedly. He was probably lost in thought once the keyblade materialized before him. Once the door opened and the keyblade vanished, that's when he snapped back into reality and realized that a 'unlocked' door was infront of him.

It's just a thought, but I'm really starting to believe that Xehanort was once Terra.

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
Yeah, but I'm trying to say he opened the door absentmindedly. He was probably lost in thought once the keyblade materialized before him. Once the door opened and the keyblade vanished, that's when he snapped back into reality and realized that a 'unlocked' door was infront of him.

Aren't all the doors open to begin with though? Thus the reason Sora had to go around in the first game locking them from being taken over by the Heartless?
Or am I babbling?

Essence of Elegy

How long shall you delve into time?
Awards
Aren't all the doors open to begin with though? Thus the reason Sora had to go around in the first game locking them from being taken over by the Heartless?
Or am I babbling?

Yeah you're right. The Keyholes never had to be locked before the Heartless decided to pay the worlds a visit.

So therefore Xehanort couldn't have opened it himself with a Keyblade. And if he did, he must've left it open.

.Oji

赤いテキスト
Or am I babbling?

I don't believe so. ^^

The door in Destiny Islands was locked before Riku opened it, as said by Zexion. Before the heartless appeared, every door was locked, I assume. Sora had to go around sealing them in order for the worlds to once again become disconnected aka restored.

He mentioned that when he went to 'End of the World.'

Gabo

I don't believe so. ^^

The door in Destiny Islands was locked before Riku opened it, as said by Zexion. Before the heartless appeared, every door was locked, I assume. Sora had to go around sealing them in order for the worlds to once again become disconnected aka restored.

He mentioned that when he went to 'End of the World.'

Hmm. I thought that Riku called the darkness to the world, not opened the door. But I haven't played Com in forever.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
idk if ne one else has noticed or post a thread bout this, but iv noticed that the heartless symbol

and the symbol on Terra and Ven from BBS

seem 2 b very symilar 2 me, besides the long spike at the bottom of the BBS one
maybe there could be sum connection with these symbols and the creation of the heartless

wut do yall think?

HEY! I POSTED THOSE COMPARISONS IN A DIFFFRENT THREAD! >.<

Gabo

^^
Like eight people have made threads comparing the two since a clear picture of Terra was released

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
That's a possiblity.

Xehanort's symbol (emphasize on Xehanort's symbol) does look alot like the symbols VAT share. I doubt that's coincidental -- they purposely made the two symbols resemble each other. I don't want to assume as such, but I'm starting to think that Terra was Xehanort's past life or past existence.

They really don't look alike to the extent that the could be the same... =/
Also, there is very little that Xehanort and Terra have in common... The hair is similar, but they really aren't that much alike...

Gabo

They really don't look alike to the extent that the could be the same... =/
Also, there is very little that Xehanort and Terra have in common... The hair is similar, but they really aren't that much alike...

I thought that someone had posted a few months ago, that the inverse colors of Terra looks alot like Xehanort. Unless that was only the hair that was inversed. Yeah. I think it was just the hair and perhaps the eyes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back