• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS Strategy guide

• Thread starter Deleted member 87467
  • Start date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Spoil SG

• YES

Votes: 18 46.2%
  • no way

Votes: 21 53.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 87467

So are you going to read the SG before the game comes out or not?

Im going to wait

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
I'm gonna leave that thing in the bag, and not even lay a finger on it, till I play BbS, and while the data is installing, I shall be doing my homework so therefore, I don't have to stop playing later and do my hw.

Kamichamadude

I am going to look at all the pretty pretty pictures of Aqua... lol and everyone else hahaha except terra, for some reason i really dont like him and am dreading playing as him. But to say spoil... :) already did so the point is mute lolol.

deep_but_stupid

I might buy the strategy guide when I'm replaying it but not on first play, because i dont want to spoil and because I dont have the money.

everyone else hahaha except terra, for some reason i really dont like him and am dreading playing as him.
Me too!

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
I'm not sure if I'm even getting it but if I'm able to I'll use it as I'm playing but only in parts that I get stuck, i.e. a boss battle I'm having trouble with or a box I can't find.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I'm going to get it after I get the game, and even then I'm just going to look at the pictures. If I'm bored, I'll read it, but I don't intend on actually using the guide.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
I don't think I'm gonna actually get it. I'll try playing the game on my own at first, and if I'm really stuck and can't find help online, I'll get it.

Besides, wiki has so much strategy and locations of stuff that I probably don't need it.

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
I'm gonna leave that thing in the bag, and not even lay a finger on it, till I play BbS, and while the data is installing, I shall be doing my homework so therefore, I don't have to stop playing later and do my hw.

I LOVE your idea! :D It's like simple, yet perfect!

I could also clean up... 800MB takes a long time... Also, is anyone dedicating a whole MS to BbS? My 1GB works perfectly. :D

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I LOVE your idea! :D It's like simple, yet perfect!

I could also clean up... 800MB takes a long time... Also, is anyone dedicating a whole MS to BbS? My 1GB works perfectly. :D

Nah. I have a 4GB, which still has around 2700 MB left. Asides from that, I have a spare 4 GB memory card that's still completely empty.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
I've already spoiled myself as it is
So now there'll just be a page for the secret boss? I'll spoil myself again
No will power

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
Nah. I have a 4GB, which still has around 2700 MB left. Asides from that, I have a spare 4 GB memory card that's still completely empty.

I have a 1GB, which is empty, and a 2GB which has P3P and the PSP2 Demo on it, so it's almost full. :p

cloudzack117

I actually have a funny story about the guides. The year CoM came out i asked my parents for it for christmas. On christmas, they gave me a box that contained CoM and the strategy guide. When I opened up the CoM box, all the papers were inside the box but the game cartridge was absent. I was really depressed but I just read the guide front to back about 20 times and spoiled the game. lolz.
Ever since then I have read the strategy guides before even opening the games. (KH2, and KH358/2 Days)

VentusVictory

Awards
Riding the Battle Subway to Gamestop for Dissidia
I actually have a funny story about the guides. The year CoM came out i asked my parents for it for christmas. On christmas, they gave me a box that contained CoM and the strategy guide. When I opened up the CoM box, all the papers were inside the box but the game cartridge was absent. I was really depressed but I just read the guide front to back about 20 times and spoiled the game. lolz.
Ever since then I have read the strategy guides before even opening the games. (KH2, and KH358/2 Days)

Wow, that really sucks. Reminds me of a PSP box with rocks in it a while back...
Did your parents ever get their money back?

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I will try my hardest to not read the guide...but if it "happens" to mysteriously open itself to a spoiler page...it wasn't my fault...

VentusVictory

Awards
Riding the Battle Subway to Gamestop for Dissidia
I will try my hardest to not read the guide...but if it "happens" to mysteriously open itself to a spoiler page...it wasn't my fault...

Sounds like my mom with the last Harry Potter book! The only game I refuse to spoil myself with are Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Games, because their storylines are so heartwarming and sad...

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Sounds like my mom with the last Harry Potter book! The only game I refuse to spoil myself with are Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Games, because their storylines are so heartwarming and sad...

I really...REALLY...gave those games a chance...but as much as I tried to like them, I just never could...the factor that killed me...my Pokemon starved to death on a daily basis.

Game: Your Pokemon is hungry
Game: You obtained an apple
Game: Pikachu ate the appel
Me: Yes! Take that hunger pains!
(Pikachu takes a step)
Game: Your Pokemon is hungry
Me: -________- We need some Snickers in this game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back