• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS Strategy Guide Now Available

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

cloudzack117

http://www.borders.com/online/store/Home

apparently it came out a few days early. Just search for birth by sleep and the strategy guide pops up with a release date of August 27

EDIT: So I went to borders right after posting this and looked around for about 45 minutes and couldn't find it. I looked on one of the help computers there and it said that it was NOT IN STORES. It shiped today and would arrive on the 31st. I am sorry to all of yall for this but the good thing is the guide comes out tuesday. Once again I am sorry.

Last edited:

Z3N

I keep finding myself in The World That Never Was.
Question: The NA exclusive secret boss has yet to be revealed right? That organization dude with the light sabers was the old one, there's still one we don't know about, right?

Uhhhh...I really don't know...? Seeing as all I keep hearing about is the new black-coat guy (and the only "boss" I've been focusing on)...I really REALLY don't know. o_o;;;

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Question: The NA exclusive secret boss has yet to be revealed right? That organization dude with the light sabers was the old one, there's still one we don't know about, right?

He's already been revealed in trailers, it's another person in a cloak.

EDIT: Oh, you were thinking that the cloaked one is the older boss, I misunderstood. No, it's the NA boss.

Last edited:

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
Originally Posted by XIII Heartless

Correction: Vanitas' Sentiment is the old one (Unless you were talking about the one from KHFM). The guy in the Black Cloak dual-reverse wielding with the twin light-blue Light blades, also known as the new Unknown, is the NA Secret Boss. It's his official name we need to know, but unofficially I call him Xehanort's Promise.

Last edited:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Um, no. The black coat guy with the light sabers is the new boss. Don't associate the coats with Org XIII because it has been proven that anybody can wear them. The old one is Vanitas' Sentiment

tacochance

I'm a cheapass (allready payed 90 for the PSP just to play the game)and have barely any money left, can someone link me to a download like an adobe reader file or CBZ or CBR in it, hell even just a zip folder with the scans of it, I'd appreciate it a lot, but yeah, tell us who the hooded man is!

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
I don't care about the spoilers in it, I just want to look at it. XD
But yeah, I'll probably request this along with the game WHEN I can get my hands on it!

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Let me call my local Barnes and Nobles and let me check if there is a Borders close...I'll see if they have it.

EDIT: Just called...they do not have it in yet, it is only on preorder and the warehouse where they get stuff in does not have it either, so no local vendors near me have it, IDK about other people, but I think it might just be a mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back