• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[BBS SPOILERS] ENTER AT OWN RISK Thank me later.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
Ok, this is what happens guys. Terra loses his memory, resulting in him thinking he is Xenanhort (the same Xenanhort Sora defeats in KH1) So essentially, Xenanhort in KH1 is Terra.

Aqua dies at the end of Birth By Sleep, trying to protect Terra from the darkness and subsequently becoming Xenanhort. In her last will of life, she transfers her soul to a small girl in Hollow Bastion who she felt had a strange power earlier in the game. That small girl was Kairi, and that strange power was Namine's ability to control Sora's memories. That power was derived from Aqua as Namine is the embodiment of Aqua's soul. This is also the reason Kairi is able to wield a keyblade since Aqua's soul is inside her strengthening her heart.

Ven is absorbed into Sora to save his soul after his body was destroyed by Master Xenanhort in that battle from the secret ending, and Roxas is the embodiment of Ven's soul which explains the similar looks and attitudes, as well as Roxas being able to wield a keyblade without a heart.

So yeah. That's BBS in a nutshell. At least main character wise.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
For those I know about to cry "WHERE'S YOUR SOURCE", I've been watching a live stream of the game since yesterday afternoon, in which the japanese player is almost finished with the main story with about 25 hours in already. There are still some elements to this info that haven't yet been revealed in the game yet so please wait patiently.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
if this is real, it makes sense, it actually sums things up quite nicely.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Sounds like it could be real, but I'm not buying into it until the game actually comes out. Nothing personal Hokage. ;D

Hokage

Banned
Awards
I'll try to take a screenshot of the live stream. I would link but there are already like 300 people in there from nicovideo and the lag is outrageous.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
Jeebus. So, some of the people were correct.

And Terra was the one who had in no way affected Sora, Riku, and Kairi directly. o.o

But, this means Aqua and Kairi really are connected, making it a bit of a downer. D: Why do most all of the important females in KH have to pertain to Kairi?

The Ven thing, I kinda saw coming but more in the form of his heart. The soul makes sense in a way though.

I'm now interested in the secret ending but, we probably won't hear of that for a while...

Hokage

Banned
Awards
Guys, the live stream is pretty much unwatchable right now. So many people hitting up the page, I'm guessing from nicovideo and other whereabouts. It's not even loading for me anymore. Also I found the live stream from nicovideo comments with the help of some japanese literate members on neogaf. So yeah, I'm not even sure if the guy is still playing.

But yeah, from what Ive watched, I'll answer your questions as best as I can

State

Awards
We've read the heroes point of view, now we should read the villains point of view! :O
Also, this very thread is lagging sometimes...

Hokage

Banned
Awards
From the looks of it MX is pretty much dead. He lost himself in the darkness when he summoned Kingdom Hearts. Vanitas, I'm not sure, I didn't catch that part of the game, where they showed his true identity but it seems he is somehow connected to Ven in some way. My personal take on it is that Ven and Vanitas are sorta like Yin and Yang. Ven representing light, and Vanitas representing darkness. If what I think is right, Vanitas soul (heart)? was transferred into Riku explaining Riku's affinity for darkness and Sora's for light.

Mr Yippie

Hey Hokage man.

I know this isn't as pressing as" huRH who is vanitas?!" or "wat hapen to Ven!", but I do have a question.

Did you by any chance catch any of the bosses of Olympus Colliseum, Dwarf Woodland, or Neverland?

Minus Captain Hook and the Magic Mirror.

You guys are kinda pathetic for immediately saying Hokage is a liar.

Really? Joe can lie...Nothing stops him from doing so. I know him enough to know he could be lying. The fact that all the things he confirmed are common thoughts many people have proposed on the forums and others add to the fact that he might be lying. I'm not saying he is....I'm just saying he might. BTW...Joe this is so going to break the forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back