• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS Soundtrack?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Allister Rose

French Lover
AxelxRoxas. Fangirl pairings

damn it fan girls, cant you keep a parigin with a simple name?????

aku roku? who's going to figure that out? AXeROX or axel X Roxas or roxas X Axel or RoxAxel anything but akuroku....i tihnk fan girls have lost there minds now

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
I think that term was started on a play on pronunciation... Anywho, I agree that there should be orchestra music for the final boss. That just screams epic to players. :)

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
The song is called Roxas and Axel, and it's easier to just write AkuRoku as the name of the song, not necessarily the pairing "Axel and Roxas". :p

Goddamn, you people just think that when two words are put together it automatically means a pairing.. =___=

Not everything is "fangirl fangirl yaoi '

:p

Allister Rose

French Lover
aku.jpg

roku-3.png

no! this is aku roku!!!!

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
The song is called Roxas and Axel, and it's easier to just write AkuRoku as the name of the song, not necessarily the pairing "Axel and Roxas". :p

Goddamn, you people just think that when two words are put together it automatically means a pairing.. =___=

Not everything is "fangirl fangirl yaoi '

:p

Sorry.
Just the first thing that comes to mind. I didn't know there was a song called Axel and Roxas in the game.

And to get back on topic, I sort of have the feeling that part of Roxas (the song) will be in Ven's theme if he gets one. If it is, better be used in a good way though I'd like a new theme for him altogether.

Aria

braver by the minute
And to get back on topic, I sort of have the feeling that part of Roxas (the song) will be in Ven's theme if he gets one. If it is, better be used in a good way though I'd like a new theme for him altogether.
Probably Sora too since however he was connected to Ven would be affecting Roxas too.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Probably Sora too since however he was connected to Ven would be affecting Roxas too.

Hmm, indeed *nods and ponders*
A hint of both songs might show up in there somewhere. Won't say the same for Aqua and Terra. Terra, however, I could hear having a sort of dark theme like Riku's did. Aqua too but she may have a sort of thing like Kairi. Beh...Who knows? Maybe even DS and/or MX will get a theme song.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
aku.jpg

roku-3.png

no! this is aku roku!!!!

So does that mean that the song AkuRoku is dedicated to them?

I never knew!

(Oh how i miss Samurai Jack...and even though Avatar ended barely this year I miss it too)

Ahem, being serious now. I kinda want a happy theme for Ven but not as chipper as Sora's.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
LOL FIRE LORD FTW.

all forgiven yo.

oh, the way there's a tiny part of Kairi's theme and Dearly Beloved in Xion's theme? :D

and Roxas' theme in Sora's theme from Piano Collections :D

It's only like, what, 3 chords in there? But it still struck a connection.. xD

Allister Rose

French Lover
LOL FIRE LORD FTW.

all forgiven yo.

oh, the way there's a tiny part of Kairi's theme and Dearly Beloved in Xion's theme? :D

and Roxas' theme in Sora's theme from Piano Collections :D

It's only like, what, 3 chords in there? But it still struck a connection.. xD

it's not fire lord, it's avatar roku....akuroku

Awards
Yoko has improved a lot since kh2, you can obviously tell with Days and her other works/Piano Collections, too.

I mean did you hear AkuRoku Theme and Xion theme? They sounded so better than most of the songs in kh1.. and it was just like a theme.. O:

Fate of the Unknown sounds great imo. Imagine the rest of the soundtrack..

ILOVEU YOKO SHIMOMURAAAAAA!!!!<333333333!
:D

She hasn't improved.

Her composing in KH2 was as good as any of the other KH games.
It was whatever she chose to synthesize the music in her arrangement that wasn't on par.

And I personally think that the "AkuRoku" theme blew, but hey.

As for the BbS soundtrack:
Once more, Yoko Shimomura will be composing memorable music--whether uplifting or melancholy--to accompany the actions of Terra, Ven (short for "Ventus") and Aqua. There will only be a few reused tunes; most will be edited. The main theme comes from KH II Final Mix +'s secret ending, which was called "Birth By Sleep". Also, just like the other games, there will be a mix of newly arranged Disney classics and original compositions.

Shimomura has said Fate of the Unknown will be the main theme of BbS, similar to how Deep Dive was for KH2. In other words, expect to hear the tune from Fate of the Unknown in various songs.

revarai20

Smile like you mean it
I'm sure they'll be a new song and Utada Hikaru will only sing if she wants to but from what I hear, I don't think she's doing so as she doesn't like the Disney requirements but if she does, she'll find a way to make a good song, as for now, we'll just have to wait and found out don't we?

Tremolo

You know I'm coming when you here a bing!
It seems like they're putting as much work into this as KHI or KHII.
And it's in a different time period so I will kill if they use Sanctuary. >_<
It seemed like Fate of the Unknown (playing in the KHII Final Mix secret ending) is the main theme of BBS. And it should be. It's great. And I think the chords are also incorporated in the music for the Sora/Terra fight in KHII Final Mix.
I bet Shimomura has been hard at work guys. And maybe they'll have more real instruments like in RE:CoM. Did you guys notice that? It wasn't all synthesized.

Allister Rose

French Lover
if Utada doesn't do another song that's bad enough.

if (and apparently not thank God) Yoko Shimomura didn't do the soundtrack, i'd prolly cry.

utada hikaru isnt needed...yuna ito can sing simialr to her and there are many other poeple like day after tomorrow (they sang the song starry heaves) and a whole mess...there's also akaya too.

Awards
I bet Shimomura has been hard at work guys. And maybe they'll have more real instruments like in RE:CoM. Did you guys notice that? It wasn't all synthesized.

No, it was all synthesized.

This is the point I'm getting at. It's not the actual music that was bad, it's just that you could tell more obviously that KH2's music was synthesized. Re:CoM's music, on the other hand, sounds more orchestrated, like the original KH.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
No, it was all synthesized.

This is the point I'm getting at. It's not the actual music that was bad, it's just that you could tell more obviously that KH2's music was synthesized. Re:CoM's music, on the other hand, sounds more orchestrated, like the original KH.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought the vast majority of KH II's music sounded synthesised. Though I dislike a lot of the music.

Am I the only one to find Wonderland's music quite catchy?

Allister Rose

French Lover

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought the vast majority of KH II's music sounded synthesised. Though I dislike a lot of the music.

Am I the only one to find Wonderland's music quite catchy?

it was alright.....if you stay there for over 10 minutes you get quite annoyed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back