• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS Soundtrack?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight3Roxas

Website
www.angelfire.com
If the soundtrack does come out in the next couple months (we hope), do you think it will be more than one disc. It HAS to be, if it's for the PSP. And they should put respective themes for Terra, Aqua, and Ven on there. And they NEED a new theme song. Sanctuary and Simple and Clean aren't cutting it anymore (for me, at least). I'm almost sick of it.

And they should incorporate the theme of "Fate of the Unknown" into a battle theme for the soundtrack. Any thoughts on this?

Allister Rose

French Lover
well utada hikaru isnt making new songs for KH since disney doesnt pay well......

i believe it will be a 2 disc set....just like ff7 CC....and i really do hope they have there own respected theme...and maybe a theme they all share

Alex999

If the soundtrack does come out in the next couple months (we hope), do you think it will be more than one disc. It HAS to be, if it's for the PSP. And they should put respective themes for Terra, Aqua, and Ven on there. And they NEED a new theme song. Sanctuary and Simple and Clean aren't cutting it anymore (for me, at least). I'm almost sick of it.

And they should incorporate the theme of "Fate of the Unknown" into a battle theme for the soundtrack. Any thoughts on this?

well they don't HAVE to do anything.

more than likely though what you said is all right. 99% of a chance that TVA will have their own theme.

99% chance that fate of the unknown will be in it.

theme song...........hmmmm, idk about that yet...

Teiku 5

Something About, Baby, You and I...
Website
www.facebook.com
well utada hikaru isnt making new songs for KH since disney doesnt pay well......

i believe it will be a 2 disc set....just like ff7 CC....and i really do hope they have there own respected theme...and maybe a theme they all share

her father said she most likely won't be doing it and she said she doesn't like writing English versions of Japanese songs. that doesn't mean she still won't do especially if they pay more or if she's still under contract.

i really hope there's a new song considering that Simple and Clean/Hikari reflects Kairi and Sanctuary/Passion reflects Namnie. i imagine if Utada did a song again, it would reflect Aqua.

every soundtrack has been at least two discs so why not, but i wouldn't be too sure they would release it by itself. they would probably group it with the 358/2 Days soundtrack and coded's soundtrack if it has one.

of course they'll make themes for the AVT. they have for every other important character in the series.

Allister Rose

French Lover
her father said she most likely won't be doing it and she said she doesn't like writing English versions of Japanese songs. that doesn't mean she still won't do especially if they pay more or if she's still under contract.

i really hope there's a new song considering that Simple and Clean/Hikari reflects Kairi and Sanctuary/Passion reflects Namnie. i imagine if Utada did a song again, it would reflect Aqua.

every soundtrack has been at least two discs so why not, but i wouldn't be too sure they would release it by itself. they would probably group it with the 358/2 Days soundtrack and coded's soundtrack if it has one.

of course they'll make themes for the AVT. they have for every other important character in the series.

she said maybe....and her father said it really bluntly that they both said no to disney.....

i'm pretty sure they release a two disc of BBS seperately from coded or days...actually...i believe days and coded will be the only ones sharing

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I wonder why Xehanort has never been given his own theme? Maybe MX will have a theme too.

DJFirewolf

well they don't HAVE to do anything.

more than likely though what you said is all right. 99% of a chance that TVA will have their own theme.

99% chance that fate of the unknown will be in it.

theme song...........hmmmm, idk about that yet...

I don't know if there would be a 99% chance for Fate of the Unknown, since most of Another Side (specifically the battle music) wasn't incorporated into KH2 as it should have been. (Though it does turn up in 358/2 Days, appropriately during the Roxas vs Riku encounter). I think Shimomura has definitely improved since her work on KH1 and whatever she does would be amazing.

I don't know how much will be original (hopefully all of it), because she's also scoring Final Fantasy Versus XIII, and that will probably take many tracks.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
More than one disc does seem likely. A new theme song may not be in store, but FoTU might take that place. If not there than somewhere in battle music like Deep Dive was. If Utada weren't to come to do the main theme, I wouldn't be surprised if Jyongri did.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I don't know if there would be a 99% chance for Fate of the Unknown, since most of Another Side (specifically the battle music) wasn't incorporated into KH2 as it should have been. (Though it does turn up in 358/2 Days, appropriately during the Roxas vs Riku encounter). I think Shimomura has definitely improved since her work on KH1 and whatever she does would be amazing.

I don't know how much will be original (hopefully all of it), because she's also scoring Final Fantasy Versus XIII, and that will probably take many tracks.

It should be mostly original since the worlds we have seen have never been in a KH game except HB/RG and DI.

I'm sure she doesn't score one game at one time. She also has her own team and she probably does it in a deadline style.

More than one disc does seem likely. A new theme song may not be in store, but FoTU might take that place. If not there than somewhere in battle music like Deep Dive was. If Utada weren't to come to do the main theme, I wouldn't be surprised if Jyongri did.

It would be nice to see more of her work in SE games. I loved the ending to TWEWY/SubaSeka and all of her other songs are great!

Does anybody know if music composers score the game from the script and character descriptions or if they use a different way? Or do they score through scenes and worlds? Or all of them?

Allister Rose

French Lover
i really want someone to sing a new song for BBS....i mean it can handle CGI opening so it should hae a new song with the new theme and new setting and new characters...passion and simple and clean are more of sora's style

Matrixfan

Something that would be cool for TAV's separate songs would be three different songs that all could be put together for one harmonizing song, lol.

Also, 2+ discs seem likely. And I'm sick of SaC and Sanctuary as well

This should be KH's theme song. Hell, just have Between the Buried and Me do the entire soundtrack. Their instrumental stuff is great.

Last edited:

Athel

Machinist
And they should put respective themes for Terra, Aqua, and Ven on there.

Terra should definitely have an original theme.
I'd really love it if Ven had one of elements from both Sora's theme and Roxas'.
Aqua's I could go either way.

And they should incorporate the theme of "Fate of the Unknown" into a battle theme for the soundtrack.

Final boss, hell yes.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
Yoko has improved a lot since kh2, you can obviously tell with Days and her other works/Piano Collections, too.

I mean did you hear AkuRoku Theme and Xion theme? They sounded so better than most of the songs in kh1.. and it was just like a theme.. O:

Fate of the Unknown sounds great imo. Imagine the rest of the soundtrack..

ILOVEU YOKO SHIMOMURAAAAAA!!!!<333333333!
:D

Aria

braver by the minute
Final boss, hell yes.

That would be pretty epic. TAV will definately have their own themes. And I think that the BBS soundtrack would probably be 2 discs since most of the other games have been that way.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Yoko has improved a lot since kh2, you can obviously tell with Days and her other works/Piano Collections, too.

I mean did you hear AkuRoku Theme and Xion theme? They sounded so better than most of the songs in kh1.. and it was just like a theme.. O:

Fate of the Unknown sounds great imo. Imagine the rest of the soundtrack..

ILOVEU YOKO SHIMOMURAAAAAA!!!!<333333333!
:D

what the heck is akuroku?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back