• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS Site Update + Jump Festa 2010 Trailer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
For those asking for a download link, look on the second page. Someone near the top posted a direct link to it.

You know how Sora watched that thing from the sky fall. Didn't Sora say that there was a meteorite shower when Kiari arrived? I know it was Xehanort who sent her, but this popped into my head.

H

Haxon

Hey lol, one of the first things I saw from my first glimpse of the trailer this morning. I was lucky enough to catch a screenshot of it. Here it is!

2d7sh2p.png

You can now see that clearly Vanitas has hair that reaches way past his nose. Which can only mean one thing...

...he's emo.

...Or at the very least has the same hairstyle as Zexion.

Discuss!
Thank you for the pic! And for noticing me! :36:

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
For those asking for a download link, look on the second page. Someone near the top posted a direct link to it.

You know how Sora watched that thing from the sky fall. Didn't Sora say that there was a meteorite shower when Kiari arrived? I know it was Xehanort who sent her, but this popped into my head.

Well it looks more like a heart than a meteor shower.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Yeah, the website version is much better since the quality is dumbed down by YouTube. But looks more like a Heart, like when Sora/Roxas/Xion/Keyblade Wielders beat a heartless and the Heart floats out - except this one is floating down towards Kiddie Sora.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Yeah, the website version is much better since the quality is dumbed down by YouTube. But looks more like a Heart, like when Sora/Roxas/Xion/Keyblade Wielders beat a heartless and the Heart floats out - except this one is floating down towards Kiddie Sora.

Curse my slow internet! Always happens when something big about KH is going to come out. lol, just was looking a few days back and they mentioned that T. Nomura said Kairi isn't going to be shown going to DI in BBS.

diogo14

What if Vanitas looks exactly like Ventus but with golden eyes and black hair? We see Ven's reflection in Vanita's helmet just to discover that they look alike.. just an idea...

H

Haxon

What if Vanitas looks exactly like Ventus but with golden eyes and black hair? We see Ven's reflection in Vanita's helmet just to discover that they look alike.. just an idea...
Damn you I was about to post that. :p

I bet money thats what he will look like. Either that or Sora.

Lumine

When your Mask falls, what will you see.
Awards
This Trailer just made my day =D!!...This game looks soooo promising XD and one of my definite favorites for sure =P

shadow1111111

Well if that's the case then we have another Xion problem to worry about! Perhaps Vanitas was the "inspiration for her"

Last edited:

diogo14

Well if that's the case then we have another Xion problem to worry about! Perhaps Vanitas was the "inspiration for her"

Maybe that's why her hair is black? I don't know why her hair is black.. was it just random or what? 'Cause Kairi's hair isn't black and Xion looks like Kairi because she is the strongest memorie of Sora.. am I right?

H

Haxon

It looks like we'll get the old keyblades at the end of the game.
I wonder why...

Also didnt you say you saw the trailer? Wouldnt you already know this? :/
Nah I know you didnt see it, because you lied and said Ven was a baby in that scene, and that when Vanitas was going to stab Aqua it was the same as the commercial.

Better luck next time though. If you need some lying lessons PM me xD

shadow1111111

Maybe that's why her hair is black? I don't know why her hair is black.. was it just random or what? 'Cause Kairi's hair isn't black and Xion looks like Kairi because she is the strongest memorie of Sora.. am I right?

No, I am saying that perhaps a "Vanitas project", like for cloning or something similar, could be the inspiration for the "Replica Project" of CoM and 358. This is a rather far fetched theory, I admit, but it comes from the idea that many people have that Vanitas could look like Sora, Roxas, or Riku.

Shining Wisdom

well what if Vanitas is stealing her heart? Cuz when you get ur heart stolen, dont you become a shell? Like Ven? And in the trailer, near the end, Aqua says" I am master aqua and i want you to return my friend's heart." She must be talking about Ven and yea. Maybe he is in a deep sleep now bcuz no one has resuced him and maybe same with aqua like the room of awakening and the room of sleep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back