• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS Site Update + Jump Festa 2010 Trailer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gnosis

To the guy who said Aqua was in the Realm of Darkness shore... I saw her too, and totally agree with you. ^^

Sorakun12

Instead of speculating pixels... Who do you guys think the cloaked person is under the palm tree?

Either Terra or Aqua. I could see Terra, as like a final goodbye to his old friend, because he's no longer who he once was.

I could see Aqua, as possibly placing Ventus there to keep him safe.

Though, it may be nothing. To grainy and far away to tell

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
The trailer is finally here! :D
...Vanitas' laugh kind of creeps me out, though. XD

Gram

Banned
Awards
any1 notice that when the trailer 1st starts ven sitting in a room just like the room of sleep xemnas sits in[fm] or is it just me

Sorakun12

any1 notice that when the trailer 1st starts ven sitting in a room just like the room of sleep xemnas sits in[fm] or is it just me

That could be the Room of Awakening, as it is almost a replica of the other one, plus Xemnas was apparently still searching for it in KHII

darkheart709

Bronze Member
knew the trailer was going to update today

terra going in the samepose as LS
castle oblivion
can't wait for the game to come to NA

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Is there something stuck in the palm tree beside Ven?

Utennavn-1.png
Maybe I sound reaaaaally stupid, but that white blanket (?), is that Ven? Because we see him 'dead' wrapped in a white blanket.

And since the blanket is in the position that Sora sits in at the ending of the trailer...

khconcept

Oo King of Souls oO
what was that keyblade terra was holding in the beginning than putting it close to vens face as if he was going to give it to him? it resembles the pride lands world because the teeth look like bones similar to soras pride lands keyblade? pause at 0:44

edit: nvm it looks like it could be a practice keyblade lol since its wood

Sorakun12

Maybe I sound reaaaaally stupid, but that white blanket (?), is that Ven? Because we see him 'dead' wrapped in a white blanket.

And since the blanket is in the position that Sora sits in at the ending of the trailer...

Yup, that's Ventus.

Where Sora sits then, in KHII opener and ending, in KHI, where else...

BladeofHearts18

when ven's face is shown and another face is revealed ( only the eye), could that be vanitas? i want all these questions to be answered that i've been thinking about. hopefully the answers will be surprising.
@ above. wow, who the hell is that? it could be the first use of an organization cloak or something? and the thing next to ven might be his armour orsomething. nice find there. another questions to be answered!!!!
EDIT: nvm that could be Terra and Aqua. after the large battle with MX and Vanitas, it looks like Ven is losing himself completly and after terra changes, he wears the organization cloak because he has changed in a way. aqua is probably the thing next to ven. but that scene almost makes me cry because i have no idea what is happening, but it is a reunion of friends after a great disaster has happened.

Last edited:

KHBassist

When Terra uses the big keyblade canon special attack the handle on the keyblade is the old design as well.

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
If anyone haven't seen the sub trailer, then here it is. I advise to put it in the Op's post.

Also, nope. I'm definitely... not looking forward to it, even though the gameplay looks awesome.

Awards
To the people saying that Ven is "dead," he's obviously not.

His eyes have the exact same blank stare that Kairi's did in KH1 after she lost her heart.
Aqua said it, Terra said it. Ven lost his heart.

Kind of funny that we all missed that.
Well, there's only one person we know of with scoliosis that bad.

But... MX?

No keychain = No memories

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
The mini games looked fun. For instance the board/dice game, the racing, and the little chip and dale ice cream game.

By the way, did I see a clip showing that we will be able to play as the DS? o_O

In addition, looks like BBS maybe has a secret trailer???? What was that half a second at the end with Sora in his KH II outfit? o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back