• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS Secret Movie

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Allister Rose

French Lover
it is said to be about the next kh game that isnt kh3. other than that we dont know more. maybe sora and riku will appear, and maybe roxas

Ashes Remnant

It's All Crazy! It's All False!
Or it'll be totally enigmatic like the last few. Which is alot more likely.

Another Key

Oh man! Normura, what are you doing? Make KH 3..... Or if you want make a sequel to days or something and make mickey playable...lol

ashleerox1

SO FREAKIN TIRED OF SIDE GAMES!
there good games but damnnn
MAKE KINGDOM HEARTS III ALREADY!!!
ughhhh
Hopefully It will be some surprise and really be for kh3

Khfanatic

Actually i hope that the movie should not include Roxas. I think his story is told, and its Soras turn to be playable again:p It Would be great with a final epic adventure with him:D

Blizzara

Probably an enigmatic peek at either KH3 or the "mystery" game Nomura hinted at.

I don't mind another side game. I mean, when a game as awesome-looking as BBS is considered a "side game", there's clearly nothing wrong with more of those XP

As for what that game could be... Keyblade war? Mickey's story? Something else entirely?

NoBoDy HeRo777

i know...... but you dont. thats the fun part.
Probably an enigmatic peek at either KH3 or the "mystery" game Nomura hinted at.

I don't mind another side game. I mean, when a game as awesome-looking as BBS is considered a "side game", there's clearly nothing wrong with more of those XP

As for what that game could be... Keyblade war? Mickey's story? Something else entirely?

what mystery game are you talking about????:confused::confused::confused: tell more!!!! plz

Another Key

Normura stated there would be a mystery game connected to both BBS and Days. Hope I helped.:wink:

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
Wait... I thought BBS already connected with days? Whatever...

I'm hoping that it's either for the whole Episode series they want to do for the Keyblade Wars or it's a peek at KH3. Whatever the outcome, I'll be happy so long as it's not some twist of fate that it's a preview of a game that's already out. *coughkh1orcodedcough*

Dragonsblight

We will probably figure out vens and sora's connection throughout the game but they may answer some other questions through this movie like the identity of the person who becomes xehanort in kh2 and who is in the room of awakening

αsiя

space coke
I don't why Nomura is trying to make another side game
It should just be KH3 already
The only plot the mystery game will have is the Keyblade Wars but I think that willl be a waste of time

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
I see the keyblade wars as more of it's own game. Related to KH, but not KH. So, it's a welcome addition to me. Especially if it's multiplayer or something of that ilk.

KH3. Neh, so many things could go on with it at this point. Xehanort's back, but he could be an ally. Or a person who has no memory of what he's done [again]. The apprentices could be back. Heck, the entirety of the organization could be back [excluding roxas and xion] as normal people that could be your allies or enemies. The heartless are still around, so it could be a final showdown with the ultimate darkness of one's heart. So many possibilities.

Dragonsblight

I don't why Nomura is trying to make another side game
It should just be KH3 already
The only plot the mystery game will have is the Keyblade Wars but I think that willl be a waste of time

Damn Straight.Except i dont know i mean this would probably be the only way to answer some of our questions but still for the most part i agree with you he should stop focusing on the stupid side games and make kh3

Blizzara

I wouldn't call BBS stupid. That's awfully downgrading for a game that could be better than any others in the series. =/

Dragonsblight

i was not quite saying that just saying that it would be nice if he would make kh3 is all. I myaself am looking forward to BBS but Nomura should make kh3 instead of creating side story after side story after side stroy

Blizzara

I see your point. But eh, as long as he does it eventually, what's wrong with a few extra games along the way?

Anyway, this is kinda off topic.

kostas

Awards
i think nomura said that the secret movie wont be kh3 but a very important installment but not a side story..i know ..weird

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back