• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS Secret Ending

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

codycameron09

What will it be? I'm guessing something showing Sora, Riku, and Kairi along with a bunch of Heartless. There will probably be some sort of new villain shown as well.

TerraFTW!

What will it be? I'm guessing something showing Sora, Riku, and Kairi along with a bunch of Heartless. There will probably be some sort of new villain shown as well.

Isnt it kinda early to start this? lol

But im guessing it wont be for KH3 but for what ever that "non KHIII" game is.

Radon

mofo
Probably something not as elaborate as the KH2FM+ ending but something more like the KH1 endings or the first KH2 one.

xjeezlouisx

I'll Hit You Harder Than Meth
Website
www.myspace.com
Jeez there are other threads you can talk about this but oh well~
I bet its something New, other than KH3 but most likely it will be KH3 just maybe...

codycameron09

Yeah, what else could it be? Seriously, everyone wants to see Sora and the gang again. We've already seen the Organization side of things, and now we will get how Kingdom Hearts began. Now we need to see what happens with Sora!

Radon

mofo
Maybe something to do with Data or the true enemy of KH thats going to be shown in Coded.

aweomeness96

well, first off, nomura said that KH3 wouldnt be called KH3. also could you give some more details on your "theory". its a good idea and im not a hater, but, i think it needs more detail.

RememberRoxas

Well Nomura is infamous for random words.So ill be a flash of random words.
Then some characters in clothes that hide the face(like in KH1 secret ending and KH2 secret ending.)
Then some more random words come up and another character is seen but details are not visible(like kairi in kh1 ending and MX in kh2 ending).
More random words and then something japanese.

Aria

braver by the minute
Maybe something about the hooded guy in Coded. Or something that leads up to KH3/the other game.

CaptainMarvelQ8

Bronze Member
Awards
i guess the secret ending will be the time that sora and riku will be shown and when terra(i guess:35:) choses riku to get the keyblade but eventually sora gets it .. and all that stuff

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
Well, considering that BBS was a prequel that was specifically after KH II in lieu of a sequel, I presume that a potential KH III (or KH: Alternative Title) would be a sequel to KH II as well as a proper sequel to BBS, as the first KH barely addresses any of those topics (from what's been given).

So, I think the most appropriate ending would involve shadowy figures (in their usual fashion) that symbolize the main theme of that game, incorporating SRK, while referencing BBS.

I'm thinking (hoping) MX was dormant throughout KH-KH II and he can finally reappear to settle the score with VAT, but this is just my imagination running wild.

Kitsune_XIII

Well, considering that BBS was a prequel that was specifically after KH II in lieu of a sequel, I presume that a potential KH III (or KH: Alternative Title) would be a sequel to KH II as well as a proper sequel to BBS, as the first KH barely addresses any of those topics (from what's been given).

So, I think the most appropriate ending would involve shadowy figures (in their usual fashion) that symbolize the main theme of that game, incorporating SRK, while referencing BBS.

I'm thinking (hoping) MX was dormant throughout KH-KH II and he can finally reappear to settle the score with VAT, but this is just my imagination running wild.

So... MX and VTA reapear? That would be cool. I'd love to see Sora's reaction to finding out about other weilders of the keyblade. Especially if they started talking about the keyblade war.

evil_levi94

The secret ending doesn't nescessarily have to be about a NEW game does it? :0

It's a secret ENDING, not a game preview?

(don't bash me for the above pweese x3)

But I guess all the others have been videos about a new game, soo. xP

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Threads like this are sort of pointless. Like Vice said, it could be anything, we don't have anything to use for speculation right now.

We don't even know how BbS is going to start yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back