• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS SECRET BOSS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Legendscarlet

I know it hasn't been confirmed on who the secret boss is but, I need some questions answered( if u can answer them for me).

1. Is it a different secret boss for each character?
2. Nomura stated that the battle would be of power and not life, so does this person have a huge amount of life?
3. If the person has a little amount of life, but super powerful techniques, do you think u can still win against him/her?

1:Not sure, perhaps it is the same for all
2:Life will be short, he said it in the interview as unknownchaser said.
3:Sure, but maybe after the 10th time in normal and the 50th time on Proud(seriously talking unless you see on youtube how to beat him/her
)

Key to Truth

Awards
Well, i think the secret boss is going to have like 8-9 bars of HP, but probably you won't damage him too much, or you won't be able to hit him too much (due to his/her/its attacks/way of battling).

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
Its been confirmed (in the latest Nomura interview) that the secret boss does not have a lot of health....it is solely a battle based on power.

nubstyle

if its sora then amybe its his forms for each character.

like Wisdom for Terra

Valor for Aqua

and Final for Ven

Saltycakes

I am almost certain it is, and it would definitely be epic.
But if it is then I doubt we would even get a chance to fight him until after the final boss of each scenario, or there may be different requirements in each character's story.

I think Nomura said that to get to the Secret Boss you have to have a certain set of Deck Commands, what i'm wondering is: how do you acquire those Deck Commands?

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.
I think Nomura said that to get to the Secret Boss you have to have a certain set of Deck Commands, what i'm wondering is: how do you acquire those Deck Commands?

Well I remember seeing somewhere that u have the ability in the game to combine and fuse abilities together to create new ones. So maybe thats how....think of it as in FF7 Crisis Core( if u played it) in that game u had materia fusion where u could combine spells to make new attacks, so maybe thats how we get them by fusing abilities.

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
I think that if they threw Zack in the game they should put Genesis in there as a secret boss. I would like to fight Genesis with Ven.

KeybladeLegacy5

SENPAI!
1) I hope it is multiple but i bet it isnt :(
2) I think it will probably have a decent amount of life with extreme power so it will still be a challenge
3) Of course, why would he make an unwinable fight?
4) I think we will be able to travel back to other worlds and that is how we will find it

Zexilicious

I take a potato chip and EAT IT!
Eating Rosebud Frozen Green Peas. Full of Country
may i ask y those names for the charecters as secret bosses?

facepalm

Anyway, I want the secret boss to be someone you least expect. To an extent, I feel like it could be Sora. I think the fact that the Lingering Sentiment in KH2FM+ may mean that all of the three main characters in BBS may be able to battle him.

But then again, that may be pushing it. It's probably someone we least expect.

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
facepalm

Anyway, I want the secret boss to be someone you least expect. To an extent, I feel like it could be Sora. I think the fact that the Lingering Sentiment in KH2FM+ may mean that all of the three main characters in BBS may be able to battle him.

But then again, that may be pushing it. It's probably someone we least expect.
It might even be someone that wouldn't even make sense kh wise. Like if it was Xemnas or something.

Zexilicious

I take a potato chip and EAT IT!
Eating Rosebud Frozen Green Peas. Full of Country
It might even be someone that wouldn't even make sense kh wise. Like if it was Xemnas or something.

That might actually have some sort of balance. I would imagine Xemnas being more of a Terra secret battle, but maybe there could be a way to transpose from one time to another through like computer data or something. Simple theory with many possible flaws, but who knows? It could happen.

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
That might actually have some sort of balance. I would imagine Xemnas being more of a Terra secret battle, but maybe there could be a way to transpose from one time to another through like computer data or something. Simple theory with many possible flaws, but who knows? It could happen.
I would think it would be cool. Xemnas for Terra, Xion for Aqua, and Roxas for Ven. None of it would make sense, but it would be cool to do in my opinion.

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.
I would think it would be cool. Xemnas for Terra, Xion for Aqua, and Roxas for Ven. None of it would make sense, but it would be cool to do in my opinion.

That would be weird battling paires, what if it was Terra vs Riku, Ventus vs Sora, and Aqua vs whoever( cuz Kairi would get dominated), that be pretty cool.

Trimms

I want DiZ to be the secret boss, I bet he was a beast back in the day.

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
DiZ? He'd be suckish seeing how he didn't seem like one who would battle...

Ven-Dono

Website
naruto-chronicles.net
I want DiZ to be the secret boss, I bet he was a beast back in the day.

Not to mention he went by Ansem back then, and that he was only a scientist. If anything he would only have bombs, guns, and other tech. The only chance of him being powerful was probably after his heart was stained with darkness.

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.
one word ME

25 characters

U think it's master Eraqus?!?!?!? Well that could be possible but due to the fact that we saw him fighting someone in the trailer when he shouted "You shouldn't exist!" he might've lost and could not even be around anymore. We saw L.o.D fall into darkness therefore he failed to protect his homeworld.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back