• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS SECRET BOSS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.
I know it hasn't been confirmed on who the secret boss is but, I need some questions answered( if u can answer them for me).

1. Is it a different secret boss for each character?
2. Nomura stated that the battle would be of power and not life, so does this person have a huge amount of life?
3. If the person has a little amount of life, but super powerful techniques, do you think u can still win against him/her?

Please discuss, answer, and argue :)
ENJOY(hopefully)

Gram

Banned
Awards
1. HOPEFULLY
2. there has 2 b a huge amount of life or it wouldnt b a challenge
3. yes.

DiceKiller

hope I don't rust
1.) I don't know. It would be neat if it were different, but if the boss was the same, it would be good because I could use the charecter I'm best with.

2.)I think it would be pretty fun, just run and bash, then run again. Hit and run tactics are what I do against bosses with low health.

3) Sure, but it will be tough.

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.
1.) I don't know. It would be neat if it were different, but if the boss was the same, it would be good because I could use the charecter I'm best with.

2.)I think it would be pretty fun, just run and bash, then run again. Hit and run tactics are what I do against bosses with low health.

3) Sure, but it will be tough.

I don't think u can run away all that much in this one like KH2 since there no glide abilities and others, plus u won't have time to run since its harder than LS, and in that one Terra barely gave u time to escape. And I know it will be tough, but I'll try my hardest. By the way here's another question:

4. He states that there is a secret boss, does that mean that after the story, we vcan somehow still travel worlds like in KH2FM and battle the secret boss, or will we just find that person like how we found Sephiroth.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
1. i do hope so.

2.well im guessing it has more life than LS from fm+

3.yes, but it wont be easy...

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I dont want to see any more Final Fantasy optional bosses, even though Seph is awesome, give us a super hard boss that is an unknown original character we will see in a sequel ala Xemnas in Kh1 or to a lesser extent Terra/Lingering Sentiment.

bleachmagic

i also think it would be sora you know like a kh2 sora for ven,kh2 riku for terra and kairi for aqua (lol)

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
1. Well, Nomura did say A hidden boss, so I'm assuming it's just one for the entire game.

--- Something even stronger than Lingering Sentiment must have taken quite a lot of fine tuning...

Nomura: We had Debuggers who are really good at action games help us with it, so we were able to make it into quite a difficult boss. It is strong, but it doesn’t have high HP. It is just a battle of attack against attack.

3. Everything's possible. It'll be hard, but that secret boss will go down >:D

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
I know it hasn't been confirmed on who the secret boss is but, I need some questions answered( if u can answer them for me).

1. Is it a different secret boss for each character?
2. Nomura stated that the battle would be of power and not life, so does this person have a huge amount of life?
3. If the person has a little amount of life, but super powerful techniques, do you think u can still win against him/her?

Please discuss, answer, and argue :)
ENJOY(hopefully)

1. That would be cool. :D
Though it hasn't been stated yet so we doen't know if they'll each get a seperate boss.
2. He said that even though the boss is going to be pretty powerfull, more powerfull than Lingering Sentament, it wouldn't have a lot of life. It sounds like it's going to be difficult to hit.
3.Will beating him won't be impossible, that'ed be too cruel, but you're supposed to have a really specific deck.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Probably after we beat the game we can save it after the credits and then return to fight the secret boss like in KH2FM+

Also I think Nomura said the boss didn't have extremely high HP like LS or Sephiroth but that it's strength was greater than LS.

I think it will be a boss that has the same amount of HP as the final boss. My guess is that this secret boss is so tough that giving it too much HP would make it nearly impossible to beat, atleast I hope that's the case.

crazzyBRY

1. i do hope so.

2.well im guessing it has more life than LS from fm+

3.yes, but it wont be easy...

2. nomura said it doesn't have a lot of HP than LS..

3. This "secret boss" will most likely be power type, or offensive type.. a boss that doesn't stop attacking.. in other words, non stop attacks..(based on the interview)

xD

Nuuuu!! How are you sure?! Don't deny me my gliding, double jumping, and high jumping yet!

Screw that dash thing wisdom form gave. That wouldn't have been so useless if Sora didn't pause for a minute after he did it.

nomura said it one of his old interviews..

the thing is, only a few people that can glide or something like that..

Yatsuke

1) same for all
2) all power not alot of HP
3) only way to beat is with specific deck combo

my guess is genesis rhapsodos from crisis core and yea i know nomura only said there was one FF character in it but hes lied to us like that b4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back