• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS scenario switch??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Allister Rose

French Lover
didn't nomura say he would make it so we can switch to a different scenario mid-way? was tat brought back because i've been playing aqua for the longest time and i'm up to keyblade graveyard and haven't gotten that option.

was it scraped from early designs?

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
You should be able to switch out at any given time...

Radon

mofo
No you save as Aqua, go to home on your PSP and restart BBS, then start a new game choosing Ven or Terra.

Allister Rose

French Lover
∞;5291817 said:
You should be able to switch out at any given time...

i know that but i'm talkinga bout witihn the saved slot. oh wlel ig uess it was sraped due to last episode

Allister Rose

French Lover
you're missing the point....nomura previously said we could switch scenarios (in-game) midway in the story. but i guess considering you need to beat all 3 completely and xehanort reports to get last episode, i guess switching to a different scneario (within the same saved slot) would be difficult

Gram

Banned
Awards
theres an in-game reset (L+R+start+select) taht takes you to the title screen.
does that help? :D

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
btw you dont have to go to home to reset

to soft reset it is hold L+R and press select and start

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
no nomura said midway....but it doens't matter anymore

When he said "midway", he meant you could change the scenario at any given time by going back to the start menu and loading up another file, not that it'll happen automatically. I mean, it's not like it's very difficult or time consuming to just soft reset the game :\

Allister Rose

French Lover
When he said "midway", he meant you could change the scenario at any given time by going back to the start menu and loading up another file, not that it'll happen automatically. I mean, it's not like it's very difficult or time consuming to just soft reset the game :\

i specifically remember him saying midway you can play a different character form then on and you would get a completely different feel. i'll look for it in the interview archive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back